Wifelets Ch. 01

Story Info
Hopefully a realistic setting for male fantasies.
4.1k words
4.5
47.1k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers

In the early 21st Century a new strain of flu had decimated the world's population. Millions died before a vaccine was discovered. The strain of flu affected men far more severely than women, figures were uncertain but the World Health Organisation estimated the population mix to be as much as 20 women for each male survivor.

The cost of supporting widows and families was crippling, many faced poverty as a result of industries and business collapsing rapidly. How to rebuild populations became the key concern of Governments. Some countries implemented state law and took control of all businesses others reintroduced poor house systems. The threat to everyone was very real, employment and a means of support were critical.

One of the many changes was legislation which allowed bigamy, men were not only allowed to marry more than one woman, but were offered significant financial incentive to do so. It was also regarded as a civic duty in terms of supporting widows and families.

Over time, multiple marriages became common, typically to 3 or 4 women. Many men married much younger women, stressing the importance of fertility and growing the population.

Rob and Susan were in their mid forties and had been happily married for 20 years. A fairly average suburban couple, with good careers and an active sex life. They had a shared love of sport and the outdoors, which kept them both fit. Rob was a shade off 6ft, his athletic body had filled out a touch but the broad shoulders and tapered torso remained mostly in tact. Susan was a trim red head, 5ft 5inches unless she put her heels on and a 34c,28,26 figure. He wasn't sure why or how he'd survived, most of his male friends hadn't been so fortunate.

There was a lot of pressure to seek multiple partnership and no shortages of offers from female admirers. Susan joked about how many of the neighbours had suddenly taken up baking and asked if Rob would like to come around. She was furious that the next door neighbour and leader of the Women's Institute had invited her-self over and almost thrown her-self at Rob. It was slightly unreal to see the doyen of 'twin set and pearls brigade', in her 50's suddenly appear in a plunging evening dress on their door step. The meal which followed was awkward as she made numerous passes.

Rob joked to Susan afterward, "To be fair she has an amazing rack!"

Susan fumed, "Well you could hardly miss them, seeing as she kept sticking them out at you."

They tried to do a much as they could for those that remained in their group of friends, helping financially and Rob doing a lot of handy work. A number of widows had quietly approached Susan and asked if they would be considered as potential marriage candidates.

Although both working, they were struggling to cover the inflation costs affecting all food and supplies. They had resisted the idea of partnering with another woman but the financial pressures were becoming exhausting and reluctantly decided that it made sense to consider it. Neither of them liked the idea of involving a younger woman, Rob had always been attracted to women his own age or older. Susan mentioned approaches by their friends, Rob was surprised at some of the names,

"Really Anna and Stephanie?"

Susan was worried about her best friend Anna and suggested her as a candidate. Rob wasn't sure, he always viewed Anna as a good friend, not that she wasn't attractive. At 42 she had long brown hair and deep brown eyes, with a slim figure and quite perky breasts.

"Well I guess the only way to find out is to try dating them," suggested Susan.

"Really," said Rob.

"It's the only way, but only if you take Anna out first."

"Fine by me."

They were making arrangements with Anna when Rob got a call from a close friend's widow Stephanie, something about a burst pipe. He rushed around and fixed what appeared to be no more than a dripping tap. He finished up and went to see Stephanie who offered him a beer.

He had the usual struggle of trying not to stare at Stephanie ample breasts, barely contained under a satin robe. They chatted for while before Stephanie dropped a bombshell.

"Rob, Susan mentioned that you were thinking about dating."

"Yes, well maybe, I'm... we aren't sure yet," stammered Rob.

"Well, I've noticed you checking me out quite a lot Rob and I'd like you to consider me as a candidate."

"Right, well of course... sorry was I that obvious, I really do try not to stare."

"Its perfectly fine Rob, in fact I'd like you to look as much as you want." With that Stephanie undid a tie on her robe and it fell open revealing a huge cleavage and hint of nipples.

"Wow!"

"I'm pleased you like them, they are 38ee and I want you to know they are here waiting for you. I really like them to be played with and they have been sadly neglected."

"They are magnificent!"

"Thank you, and just so we are clear, I'm offering myself anyway you want me and as often as you want. I think your cock would fit perfectly between my big tits and I give great head, my pussy would be yours to own."

Rob was in shock, "That is some offer!"

Stephanie smiled and retied her robe, " I'm sure you need to discuss this with Susan, tell her I'll ring tomorrow to catch up." With that she kissed Rob full on the mouth and pushed her body against his hardening cock.

"We could have such fun, let me know your decision."

Rob detailed it all out to Susan.

"I thought she might do something like that, she has never been shy, I'm guessing that she is hard to resist?"

Rob shrugged, "I like her confidence and how direct she was, and, well... she is attractive."

"Not to mention those huge tits," laughed Susan. Rob smiled in return; relieved they could discuss things openly.

They talked for a long time, but in the end agreed there was no rush in making any decisions.

The day for the date with Anna had arrived. Rob threw on jeans and a casual shirt. Anna arrived in a typically pretty summer dress. They went to a familiar restaurant and had a relaxed conversation.

Eventually Rob raised the elephant in the room.

"Anna, about us doing this as a dating thing, how do you feel about it?"

"Well it does feel strange, and we've always got on really well, so it could work. I'll be honest Rob, something needs to change quickly or I'll be bankrupt, the house is for sale, but no one is buying. It does change the perspective on things."

"I wish we could help more, but we're struggling as well."

"I know, I've been through it with Susan so many times, sharing a house and the partnership incentives seem the only way out for all of us."

"That's all very well Anna, but it's not attraction."

"Well I've always thought you were attractive and Susan was really lucky you catch you first, if I'd had the chance, I might have beaten her to you."

Rob laughed, "Well I had no idea, and I'm very flattered."

After the date Rob dropped Anna off and they parted with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Rob wasn't sure what to make of it, he recounted the whole evening to Susan.

Susan frowned, "You are both hopeless, I'll arrange another date and this time I'm coming!"

Rob returned to work at the hospital the following Monday. He had become quite used to the passes and flattery and adept at shrugging them off. Then, unusually he got a message to go and see the Nursing Director, she was a total bitch and meeting always meant the shit had hit the fan and you were likely to get the blame.

Everyone feared her, she was a former matron and had reputation for taking on the Consultants and Managers alike... and winning; she had the power to dismiss and used it often.

The guys used to call her 'frosty knickers' and 'ice queen' but very quietly. She was 49, almost 6ft with auburn hair which was constantly worn up and always dressed in dark suits, heels and white blouse. Combined with a well rounded figure, she cut a powerful figure.

Rob went to the Executive floor and waited. The secretary eventually showed him through; he took a deep breath and entered. She swung around on the swivel chair.

"Ah Rob, take a seat, we need to go through the staffing spreadsheets."

They spent some time going through what seem to be trivial work issues, nothing too alarming. Rob was aware of sitting closely to share the screen, the pleasant smell of expensive perfume and her skirt riding up slightly.

"Now Rob I have something personal to discuss."

Oh no thought Rob, what have I done.

"Don't worry its nothing you have done wrong."

Oh my God, she can read my mind as well.

She smiled, itself a bit unusual, the affect was quite disarming.

"I've heard you are on the market Rob and you are just the type of guy I'm looking for."

"Oh right, what type of guy is that."

"Available... now we're going to get to know each other better, much much better, would you like that?"

"It's a bit of a surprise."

"Not a bad one I hope. I know how I appear at work and my nick names, but you will find I'm not frosty at all, just the opposite in fact."

With that she crossed her legs and let her skirt ride up what seemed a never ending stocking clad thigh, held in place by several suspender clasps. Rob couldn't help but stare.

"I do hope you like stockings Rob; I wear them all the time"

Rob nodded, staggered at the change and noticing a definite twitch in his groin.

She seemed to notice that as well and pulled her chair closer. Placing her hand on his thigh, she surely and steadily worked upwards to rub his now swelling crotch.

"Now there is a trip to a conference next month and you're coming with me. We'll have three whole days to get to know each other." As she spoke she undid Rob's zip and reached in, taking out his rapidly hardening cock

"Oh that is a lovely cock Rob, it's so big, it must be what 7 maybe 8 inches? I do like them big." With that she slowly began wanking it.

"There will be plenty of time for rest and relaxation and some plush dinners. I'll take my evening dresses, or I could always put my old matron's uniform on if you would prefer that, maybe just the tunic with stockings and heels."

All the time she was talking, her pace quickened on Rob's cock, until he was teetering on the edge. She noticed and lifted up the hem of her skirt.

"Mmm that's it Rob, I want you to cum over my thighs and stockings!"

It was like a command he couldn't disregard, he began shooting copious amounts over her thighs, with some spraying up the front of her blouse.

"Perfect," she purred, "I am so looking forward to seeing more of that, although next time it will be filling my pussy, now get dressed and run along, remember to pick your tickets up from my secretary."

Rob hesitated but in the end recounted the whole thing to Susan. To his surprise Susan seemed completely relaxed with the idea of Rob having sex with other women.

"Maybe its just sex, unless there's some business or financial gains? You're going to have to be careful, we need that job, just do as she says until we work out what it is she is after."

Susan had arranged a second date with Anna starting at a rock music bar in the city that they used to go to when they were younger. Susan told Rob to be there for 7.30pm.

Susan invited Anna over to get ready and share some wine. Anna arrived in another summer print dress.

Susan tutted, "That dress will never do!"

"What do you mean? I thought it was pretty."

"It is, and that's the problem, listen, Rob likes the whole heels, lingerie and stockings look, you need to vamp it up a bit, he needs to see you in a new light. Anyway we are going to The Cellar."

Anna frowned, "I'm not dressed for that, I need jeans and a jacket."

"Don't worry I have just the things," Susan dragged Anna up to the bedroom with their wine and they spent the next hour getting ready.

When the two women entered the bar, Rob hardly recognised them. Both had a vampy rock chick look, Susan looked stunning in a long gothic dress, but Anna looked like a different woman. She was dressed in knee high leather boots, Rob's eyes moved upward to her toned thighs finally reaching a short and very tight leather mini skirt. She had a sheer black blouse on which showed hints of the red basque which was underneath. She had more makeup on than usual including fully red lipstick and nails.

Susan was smiling, "Close your mouth hun, you are almost drooling."

Rob looked at Susan, she also looked gorgeous, but Rob guessed she had played it down slightly to leave Anna in the limelight. Rob complimented them both, struggling not be too obvious in checking them both out. They relaxed, if felt different this time, Susan dropping hints, innuendoes and keeping the conversation on the risqué side. Rob couldn't believe his luck; they also had more to drink.

Susan smiled, "Now Anna, how would you feel about Rob running his hand up your thigh."

Anna initially looked surprised but then nodded.

Rob didn't need a second invite, reaching below the table and slid his hand onto to her warm firm inner thigh.

"There, that feels better doesn't it," prompted Susan.

"Feels good to me!" said Rob. Anna smiled.

They had a great night, drinking and dancing to the music of their youth; it felt like a step back in history and jogged a lot of memories. Rob felt extremely lucky to be out with two so attractive women. They were both approached by other guys in the bar, Rob saw them shake their heads and point his way.

In between dancing Susan had clearly worked out a plan, she was sharing quite a bit with Anna about there sex lives, making Rob blush at times.

As they drank more, Susan prompted a game of truth or dare. It started off on fairly safe questions... best snog, first sexual experience, which everyone answered in standard fashion.

Then Susan prompted, "What is your favourite part of the opposite sex's body?" and blurted out, "Mine is cock!"

After much laughter Rob responded, "Legs!"

Anna hesitated blushing...

Susan jumped in laughing with, "So that's cock for Anna as well." which she didn't deny.

"Favourite position?" Rob went with cowgirl, Susan claimed missionary and Anna said it had been so long she couldn't remember, but when pushed went for doggy style.

"Favourite sexual fantasy?" Everyone hesitated before Susan chipped in with:

"Isn't every man's fantasy something to do with lesbians and 3 sommes?"

"Well, its a cliché, but yeah pretty much!" replied Rob laughing.

"You might convince me to give it a go sometime darling." With that Susan turned and looked at Anna, "Would you ever consider it Anna?"

Anna flushed, stammering slightly, "Well, I've never... I wouldn't know where to start!"

"Ooo didn't say no though; you dyke." laughed Susan.

Eventually they staggered out to a taxi, Rob with an arm around each of them, enjoying the curve of their hips. In the taxi Rob enjoyed another feel of Anna's thighs noticing the stocking tops and suspender clasps.

Once back home they decided on some more drinks and relaxed in the kitchen. Rob wasn't quite sure what to suggest next, but Susan was ahead of him.

"Rob I think you should claim Anna as yours!"

"Oh really, and how do I do that?"

"Well, you have been known to give me an odd spanking when you felt I had been neglecting you or had flirted with other guys."

Rob blushed: "You want me to spank Anna?"

Susan laughed, "Absolutely! you can do me too, come on!" With that she grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her over to the kitchen counter top, bending over it and getting Anna to do the same, they were both laughing, feeling very drunk but now mixed with an element of sexual excitement.

Rob founding himself checking out two of the fittest rears he had ever seen, noticing that Susan was wiggling hers slightly. He walked up and gave her right cheek a firm spank through the dress, which he thought she thoroughly deserved.

"Mmmm," moaned Susan, Rob smoothed down the area where he had connected. He then did the same on the left cheek, and again in the middle each time firmer. He had no idea what Anna was making of it, they weren't masochists, it was just a bit of fun which added variety the odd times they tried it.

Susan turned, "Thanks hun, that's still such a turn on, but aren't you neglecting our guest!"

Rob hesitated, "I'm happy to oblige if you would like that Anna?"

Anna turned slightly, "It sounded quite fun, so yes, feel free."

Rob looked at Anna's delectable rear barely covered in the leather mini; he stroked his hand over it a few times, before giving the right check a gentle tap.

Susan chipped in, "Oh I'm sure she can handle more than that." Anna nodded in agreement.

Rob gave her a much firmer spank, the leather making a loud smacking noise. Anna's body moved up with the impact.

"How did that feel?" quizzed Rob.

"Actually surprisingly pleasant," replied Anna,

Rob looked at a smiling Susan as he gave Anna's other cheek at equally firm spank.

Anna responded with a long "Mmmm." He gave her several more and she seemed to be getting really into it.

"Well," said Susan, looking at Rob's bulging crotch; "I'm guess you two are over the 'just good friends' phase and it looks like Anna wants some more."

"Anna, we have a way of making sure Rob doesn't do it too hard, close your eyes and stay as you are, I'll put something in your hand. If you're ok you keep hold of it, if it's too much just let go."

Anna nodded, still face down on the counter top.

With that, Susan stood up, walked up to Rob and kissed him passionately. Whilst doing so, she undid his zip and fished out his already rock hard cock. After a couple of quick strokes she led him by the cock to stand really close to Anna. She took Rob's cock and placed it in Anna's upturned hand which flinched at first before taking a steady grip.

Rob was mesmerized; it felt so erotic, seeing his cock in another woman's hand, the red nails wrapped around it. The moment was broken by a little giggle from Anna.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Absolutely!" replied Susan, "You have handful of my husband lovely cock, now remember the rules."

Rob was lost in the moment and forgot about the spanking but quickly refocused, he gave Anna's right cheek a firm spank, her hand held his cock steadily, he did it again on the left cheek and this time her hand gripped his cock tighter. It could only mean one thing; he gave her a much harder spank, enjoying the groan he got in response and the still firm grip on his manhood.

"You dirty bitch," laughed Susan.

"It was your idea," retorted Anna.

With that Susan lifted Anna's skirt to reveal red suspenders, stockings and red thong, all still teetering in the high heeled boots. The sight gave Rob's cock a huge twinge which Anna felt. Rob gave her another spank, easing up a bit without the protection of the skirt; the wobble across her rear was enthralling. He tried several more enjoying the sensations and the continued grip on his now iron hard cock.

Susan peeled down Anna's thong, commenting, "Oh my you're so wet, that really does work for you, So now you have my husband so hard, where would you like him to put it?"

There was no hesitation this time, "In my pussy moaned Anna."

"So you want my husband to fuck you?"

"Yes... please!"

Susan was smiling almost in triumph. She moved Rob behind Anna, teasing her pussy with his cock.

"But, well I might feel left out," pouted Susan. Rob knew she was up to something.

"We can share," suggested Anna, "Please I really need it."

"How much, " teased Susan, "Enough to make mine and Rob's fantasy come true?"

"How?" queried Anna.

"Well I wasn't joking about the three sommes; that kiss we had years ago has lingered in my mind, I'd really like you to eat my pussy as Rob fucks you."

Anna's eyes widened, but she didn't move, after a pause she nodded.

satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers
12