Wife's Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie spends a few days in FL and meets a young man.
5.1k words
3.99
133.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers

Katie had always been very committed and faithful to her husband and was never the type to seek other men out or have a wondering eye for men around her. Katie was pretty, not hot, but attractive with a wonderful curvy figure. Katie had that perfect 7 pounds overweight figure, far from heavy by any stretch of the imagination but soft and curvy. Katie had privately always been proud of her breasts, as a young girl her girlfriends were always jealous of Katie's breasts and even in her adult years, she was asked by women at the gym "are they real"? Katie stood 5'7" with a medium frame so her full C cup breasts gave her just the right amount of curves, not a thin model, not a fake stripper but a soft curvy woman. Katie had kept up her yoga and workout routines over the years so despite her breasts taking all of the attention, her ass was round and firm leading to nice long legs.

Katie works for a large corporation as an administrative assistant supporting two Divisional VP's and she does her job very well. This one time Katie was asked to go on a business trip to the Florida Keys to do some advance work in preparation for a large division off-site meeting. The resort that would be hosting the event required Katie to come down to spend a few days to go through all of the logistics and planning. The event was going to have over 200 people over 3+ days. When Katie arrived at the hotel she was met by the head manager she had been working with, Jane. Jane informed Katie that they would need to put her up in one of the two bedroom cabana suites, instead of the hotel. The hotel was full. The cabana was much nicer but she would have to share it with another person from the events logistics company which Katie's company had also hired. Katie said this would be fine and she was escorted along a beautiful walkway that runs along the beach to the last Cabana.

The Cabana was gorgeous with a full kitchen, living room, two master bedrooms, and large patio. It was exquisite. It was about 8pm and Katie started to unpack and relax when the door opened and it was again the same bell hop escorting the person from the event logistics company. To Katie's surprise it was a younger man. He introduced himself to Katie. His name was Jake and he had this boyish look about him. There was an awkwardness about the two of them staying in the same cabana but they each had their own bedroom so it would be fine. After some small talk Katie said she needed to go back to unpacking but would be done shortly. Jake said he was going to do the same.

At about 10pm they both emerged from their rooms and started looking around the kitchen and found a complimentary bottle of white wine in the fridge. With nothing else to do they poured two glasses of wine and started to talk and get to know each other. As Katie talked to Jake she started to see a young boyish sparkle in his eye. Somewhat innocent, maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer but a real sweetness and kindness he showed towards Katie. He caught himself a few times saying "yes ma'am" to Katie giving away his southern roots and acknowledgment of his younger age. Katie felt like the adult in the room and Jake played the perfect gentleman, willing to take on all of the menial tasks.

As they finished the bottle of wine he immediately asked if he should go run and get another. Katie wanted to suggest that he really didn't have to go to the effort but she thought what the heck, he offered. So Jake ran off to the main hotel and came back with two more bottles of white wine. The conversation flowed very naturally as they went through the second bottle of wine, jumping from one topic to the next, as they migrated from the kitchen to the living room and then out on the patio to take in the cool night air.

As Katie relaxed, she spent more time noticing his beautiful cheek bones and his friendly bright, white smile and tussled but beautiful head of hear.

"Jake how old are you?" Katie asked.

"26." he proudly responded.

Katie smiled and dropped her head in amazement, the pleasures of being young. Now with the number 26 stuck in her head she noticed how fit he was. His arms look lean but strong and healthy, his waist was trim.

"Ma'am... I mean Katie, sorry bad habit of mine, can I just tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes".

Katie was taken back and started to blush and was sort of speechless, but quickly remembering she was the adult in this pair gave a simple response

"Oh well, Jake thank you, very nice of you to say so".

Katie went back to sipping her wine but her head was spinning as she stood up and walked to the edge of the patio to process Jakes compliment. Jake stood up and said he was going to bed but made an offer that if Katie needed any help tomorrow he would be glad to help in any way he could. Katie said good night and stayed outside for a bit longer trying to figure out why he would compliment her eyes.

Maybe that's just the way southern gentlemen are? Is he attracted to me? Do I have nice eyes? Katie went to bed but she had trouble getting Jake out of her mind. She didn't know why, yes he was very handsome but that's not it.

The next morning Katie got up early, having had trouble sleeping. While Katie got ready she decided to put some makeup on and opted for the nicer blouse and skirt rather than the more casual options. Jakes compliment was still bouncing through her head and she felt some obligation to try and look her best.

Katie went out to the kitchen and Jake was already up and had ordered breakfast for the two of them, it was on the kitchen table. Jake immediately explained that he thought he would order breakfast for both of them so Katie wouldn't have to.

What a treat! Katie was delighted and started to feel a bit like a princess. In small ways she could sense how Jake catered after her, pulling the chair out for her, pouring her juice, asking if she wanted anything else. After breakfast Jake gave Katie his business card and said to please text him if she needed anything today. He said that he wasn't going to be too busy and would have time to help. Katie took his card and watched him walk out.

"Wow, I could get used to this sort of thing," Katie thought.

Katie went off to meet with Jane to work on the event planning. She decided to text Jake and see how he was doing.

"How is your day going?"

Jake immediately texted back, "Wonderful and you? I am having lunch at the Cantina out by the pool if you care to join me."

Katie, feeling her heart pound a bit faster replied, "Sure."

Jake replied, "Great, btw I just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful today, hope you don't mind me saying so"

Katie held her phone as her heart raced and her hands started to shake a bit. Does this boy have a crush on me?

Katie replied, "Thx Jake, I don't mind :)"

Katie started to pace after hitting send, Oh my God, what am I doing, he is a boy!

Katie arrived and Jake rose to pulled out her chair and once again Katie felt like a princess. As they ate lunch Katie was perplexed. Maybe he is just being nice. Jake was not hitting on her but just seemed very comfortable paying Katie compliments. Katie started to realize that Jake was in better shape than she had realized. He looked strong but lean and his eyes, how did she miss those eyes last night, big, blue and innocent?

At about 5pm Katie went back to the cabana and Jake was on the patio relaxing in his swim suite since he had just been in the ocean. Katie was taken back by his body, not overly muscular but just lean and beautiful. Jake jumped to his feet when Katie came out and was his usual charming self. Katie said she had a business dinner with the resort management and was going to go shower and clean up since the dinner was at 6:30pm. Jake said he had no plans and would probably be around when she got back. Katie went off and showered and lied back on the bed to relax before getting dressed.

Since Katie was representing her company at the dinner tonight she went with a dress and took the extra time to blow dry her hair and do her makeup. Katie was wearing a very flattering blue and white print silk dress that wrapped her figure snuggly, emphasizing her full round C cup breasts. Katie didn't get dressed up often but when she did it felt good.

At about 6:20pm Katie emerged from the bedroom to give herself enough time to walk to the resort for dinner. As Katie walked through the cabana on her way out Jaked walked in from the patio and had a look of 'WOW' on his face and was trying to be discreet as he looked Katie up and down. Jake didn't know where to stop his eyes. On her sexy calves just above her sexy high heels, how the dress clung to her beautiful round ass or how the dress put her ample breasts on display with more than a hint of cleavage. Katie couldn't help but give Jake a big warm smile, basking in her glamorous glow.

Katie walked right by Jake as she went into the kitchen and swung her hair back over her shoulder. Jake said, "Katie, you look absolutely fabulous" in his innocent southern style. Like he was stating a fact of nature. Katie said, "Oh thank you, Jake".

"I will be hear when you get back, what time should I expect you". Katie bit her lower lip for affect and said, "Not sure, 9? 10? You don't need to stay up".

"I'll be up, have a great night." he replied.

Katie went to dinner and felt beautiful and sexy. She kept thinking about Jake and how cute he is. She still wondered if he had a crush on her or not, she was confused. During dinner she got a text from Jake.

"How is dinner?"

"Fine, no boring." She replied.

Katie thought, well he must be thinking about me if he texted me. The dinner went on and on and so did the wine. It actually turned out to be a great dinner business wise and Katie was quite tipsy from the white and red wine. Several of the folks after dinner tried to convince Katie to head to the bar but she wanted to get back to the cabana so she could relax.

As she walked back to the cabana she could feel the wine catching up with her but she felt this wonderful buzz and high, not tired, not drunk but just sort of floating. As she walked into the cabana she looked around and it looked like most of the lights were off and it felt quiet. Her immediate instinct was to assume that Jake had already gone to bed. She had hoped not, she was sort of looking forward to the boy that made her feel like a princess.

She dropped her hand bag off on the kitchen island and called out, "Jake? You here"? She walked out on the patio, back through the kitchen to peek into his bedroom, but no Jake.

Katie was a little disappointed, but maybe he went out and would be back soon. Katie then walked into her bedroom and noticed a candle on her bedside table and also on her dresser and also on the far bedside table. The room had a beautiful glow about it and then she noticed something else.

On her bed was Jake, but in a state she could never have imagined. Jake had fastened each of his ankles to the corner of the bed, as well as each wrist to the corners at the head of the bed. Katie could see the black straps that went around his ankles and wrists. They were pulled taught down over the corners towards the floor. Jake was absolutely spread eagle on the bed with a black, tight blindfold covering his eyes. Katie was stopped in her tracks, startled and unsure what she was looking at. Jake was lying on the bottom white sheet of the bed with the top sheet loosely gathered to about a foot wide covering from his belly button to his thighs.

All Katie could think to say was ,"Jake!" Not loudly, but with a tone of urgency and concern. Jake lifted his head and said in a soft voice "Katie don't be mad, please, don't be alarmed, are you?"

Katie was silent for a few seconds. "I'm not sure" she said in a genuine tone.

"How did you get like this, why are you like this?" Letting her words trail off as she was trying to process this image before her. Jake kept his soft caring tone, "Katie, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. I don't know how else to say this but I am deeply attracted to you and want to offer myself to you. Please don't be mad."

Katie was still in shock and quickly assessed the situation. Jake was in the midst of an intense crush on an older women and unable to use more normal methods for conveying his attraction, he was plunging off a cliff of desire. Katie took a step closer to the bed realizing he could not see her. Katie let her eyes travel over his exposed body, his muscular legs, his lean but strong chest. She could see the muscles in his arms as they were stretched out to the corners of the bed. She could see his stomach muscles slightly exposed, not a 'ripped' abdomen, but wow did he have a nice body.

Jake broke the silence Katie was using to admire his body and she flinched a bit from the sound of his voice.

"Katie, please remove the sheet."

Katie approached with caution and lifted the side of the sheet and peered underneath until she could see that he was naked and she dropped the edge of the sheet and let out a high pitched, "Jake! Your naked!"

Katie covered her mouth and cheeks with her hands and walked in a tight circle to work off the shock. Jake again soothed her, "Katie, please its OK. Please just remove the sheet. I want you to see all of me. I am giving myself to you for your pleasure so please remove the sheet."

Katie approached again with some caution and grabbed the edge of the sheet and slowly pulled it across his body from right to left until it finally was on the floor to the left of the bed at Katie's feet. Katie just stood in silence and looked at his naked body, now paying much more attention to the parts just revealed. It hit her in waves.

'Wow his cock is totally exposed'

'Wow he is pretty big, but he is not really erect'

'Oh my gosh, he is totally shaved and his balls look so smooth with no hair'

"Jake I am married, this wont work. I am very flattered but please, this wont work".

Jake turned his blindfolded face toward her and replied with a little more emotion in his voice, "Katie, I know your married. No one will ever know. After tomorrow we will never see each other again. I only want you to touch me. Please just let me feel your hand on my skin, please Katie."

Katie could hear the desire in his voice but she didn't know what to do, what to say. She just stood there and looked his beautiful body up and down. She felt naughty for wanting to stare at his cock. It was so beautiful, so smooth and much larger than she was used to.

"Jake I shouldn't." Katie said softly and unconvincingly.

"Please" Jake whispered, knowing he was breaking Katie down.

Jake then felt Katie's weight press down on the bed as she sat just on the edge near his hip. Katie began to come to the full realization that Jake could not move and couldn't see her. She released the tension she was holding in her back and took a long glance at his gorgeous cock. It was thicker than she realized and the head was large and mushroom shaped. After some silence Katie took her hand and placed it on the inside of his thigh just above the knee. She could feel his body tense as Jake sucked in air.

"How is that?" Katie asked meekly.

Jake caught his breath and whispered "Oh Katie, your hand feels so good on me, please touch me more."

Katie could not help but see Jake's cock stiffen a bit from her touch so she ran her hand up his thigh, sliding it from the inside to the top and across his hip bone, up across his side where she could feel his ribs. Jake again breathed in and arched his back slightly. Katie kept looking between Jake's beautiful lips trying to read his expression and his cock that would move and flex as she touched him. Jake's breathing was getting heavier, "Please Katie, more please."

Katie for the first time realized her heart was beating very hard and her pussy had that unmistakable tingling feeling. Her head was spinning. This was crazy. How did she find herself in this most absurd of situations? Katie could feel herself giving in to the situation but she knew that she could not have sex with Jake.

Fine, she will touch him here and there but that is not sex. As Katie bit her lower lip she slid her hand across his hip bone and back inside his thigh but this time a bit higher. Katie watched his breathing get heavier. She watched his chest rise and fall, his beautiful lips parted to let more air in. Katie looked down at his cock and all she could think was OMG he is beautiful!

His cock was now pretty hard and his scrotum tight. She let her nails crawl across his pelvis just to the left of his cock and Jake took a deep breath in and arched his back pulling on the restraints. Katie could see his cock flex and get harder raising off his stomach and levitating for a brief second. Katie could feel the power she had and her pussy was pulsating and wet. She ran her hand softly across his stomach above his cock and back down the right side of his body once again avoiding his cock , tracing a finger down inside his thigh very close to his aching balls. Jake started to moan and squirm a bit, breathing heavy and pulling on the restraints to relieve some tension. Katie looked up at Jake and saw the intense affect she was having on him and contemplated what her next move should be.

Feeling her sense of control, Katie took her long french manicured nails and ever so gently ranked them across his scrotum as she asked, "Do you want me to touch you here?"

All Jake could do was moan and stutter a "yes," then Katie took her pointer finger and teasingly pushed it up along his shaft and said, "or do you want me to touch you here?" Jake became speechless realizing these were rhetorical questions. Katie took her thumb and forefinger and teased his cock head, "Or here?"

Jake was arching his back and Katie could see his cock get even stiffer. His abs were flexed as he pulled on the restraints, his breathing becoming more ragged. Katie asked again with a little more dominance in her tone, "So, is that where you want me to touch you, Jake?"

Jake began to beg, "Yes Katie, please, please.. Please!"

Katie ran her hands firmly over his aching balls and up his shaft and gripped his rigid cock and squeezed. Jake arched his back again, begging, "Please, oh please Katie."

Katie giggled and took two fingers and more clinically held his cock so it pointed straight up. She was in awe of his size and thickness, damn he was perfect. As she held his cock upright she took the other hand and teased his balls with her nails. Jake started to pant more. Katie could see a bead of precum on the tip of his cock and she took her thumb and smeared it all over the head. Katie forgot how slick cum is on skin and how sensual it felt. Katie started to stroke him slowly and Jake lifted his head as much as he could and kept repeating softly "oh yes, oh yes."

His cock was so thick and rigid it was unlike anything Katie had experienced. Se kept her strokes slow and gentle, never quite enough. Katie was starting to really enjoy teasing him and used her hand in a manipulative way to make him want more but never providing quite enough force or pace. His head continued ooze precum and Katie took her pointer finger and smeared precum all over the head and along the sensitive underside, then she wrapped her fingers around the base of his head and stroked just up and over the head of his cock. His precum provided the perfect lubricant and she could feel Jakes cock stiffen and his breathing get heavier, "Don't you cum," Katie said in a flirty little tone.

Katie then ran her hand up onto his chest and across his stomach and shoulder. Wow, his body is so muscular and lean she thought. She stood up off the bed and Jake felt her weight lift from the mattress and his heart sank, was it over? Katie said, "I think I am over dressed" and began to undo her dress along the waist and it fell open quite easily. Katie slipped it off her shoulders and held it in her right hand. The silk dress on its own doesn't amount to much and it collapsed into a light, long. flowing piece of silk. Katie stood in her sexy bra and panties comfortably knowing Jake could not see her. Katie took the dress and held it between his legs and dragged it up towards his head so the silk dress would drag over his thighs, balls and raging hard cock. Katie let the hem of the dress as it hung all gathered teasingly pass over his aching balls.

rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers
12