Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayush got into position and pushed forward, driving his cock deeper into her. The brother and sister moaned together as his hard spear pierced her wet slick pussy with practiced ease. She clutched his shoulders and neck, holding on for the ride as he started thrusting into her. The anticipation had been driving them wild throughout the day making the union that much more satisfactory. She bent her legs and pulled them up and out, opening up her pussy to deeper penetration. Her brother, finally, sank all 7" of his man flesh into her love hole, moaning and groaning as he made love to her. She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and pulled it off. As her 34D breasts came out, Ayush latched on to the brown erect nipples, sucking them, drawing a loud moan from her.

He picked her up and pinned her against the wall. He turned the shower on, drenching them again with water. Bending slightly, he lifted her up, using his arms and body to keep her pinned to the wall, off the floor. She locked her arms behind his neck and entwined her legs behind his butt to stay in position. After a slight fumble, he got into position and impaled her fertile cunt on his shaft. Water cascaded down their bodies as the brother and sister made passionate love. The bathroom was filled with the sounds of their moans and grunts.

From Ayush's groans, Ananya knew he wouldn't last much longer. She too was close to orgasm and wanted to climax with him, yet her mind was alert and restless.

"Careful! Don't cum in me," she cautioned him. He grunted in acknowledgement.

Few thrusts later, he warned, "Didi, I am close."

They quickly disengaged, removing his cock from her pussy. She got on her knees and took his phallus in her mouth, tasting a mixture of his pre-cum and her juices on it. Fondling his heavy balls with her fingers, she sucked on the bloated pink mushroom head.

Within seconds, Ayush grunted, "Uh didi, I am cumming. Here it comes!"

The first spurt hit the back of her throat forcefully, surprising her. It had been quite some time since she last had anyone cum in her mouth. She gulped down her brother's semen quickly as several more spurts filled her mouth. She rubbed her swollen clit rapidly, swallowing his tangy essence. Hearing him groan and grunt as he unloaded his entire load into her mouth, finally pushed her to orgasm.

***

Peaceful sounds of the waves and chirping of birds welcomed Ananya when she awoke the next morning. She looked at her own nakedness. Ayush's naked body was sprawled next to her on the bed.

She kissed his cheek and said, "Wake up, sleepyhead. It's a beautiful Sunday morning."

"What time is it?" he grunted with his eyes closed.

"Almost 6:30. Didn't you want to click some pictures?"

Shortly after, they were walking on the beach, hand in hand, enjoying the early morning sun. Ayush's DSLR camera was hung around his neck.

White sand adorned Kihim beach, different types of shells scattered all over. The area was dotted with coconut trees and wildflowers. Ananya felt the soft sand beneath her bare feet as she enjoyed the lazy stroll. She stopped several times to pick up any seashell that caught her eye. Ayush clicked pictures of the morning sun casting a warm orange glow on the waves with the Kolaba fort visible in the distance.

"Last night... felt really good," said Ayush.

"Yeah. But I was afraid you might cum in me."

"Thanks for reminding. I had almost lost control. You looked so hot in that black lingerie."

She smiled. "Don't forget to get me the pills today." He nodded.

"There's one more thing we need to do today. Nikhil wanted an audio clip of us having sex. Remind me in case I forget."

"Ooh! Kinky jiju."

As the sun rose higher in the sky, hunger started to bother them. They came back to the cottage and made their way to the dining area of the resort for breakfast. Just as they were about to enter the place, Ananya cursed under her breath and pulled Ayush aside, quickly.

"What?" he asked.

"Let's go back," she said and walked away at a brisk pace.

He jogged after her. Once they neared their cottage, he asked her again.

"Prakash uncle and his wife are here. Remember them? Daddy's old friend? I saw them at one of the tables. Thankfully they didn't see us," she said, unlocking the door in a hurry.

They got inside. Ayush said, frustrated, "Great! What do we do now?"

"We can't go outside anymore. They'll definitely recognize us," she said.

He nodded. "Let me order room service."

"Oh no," she groaned. "You can't go out to the pharmacy."

"I can try to sneak out."

"Too risky. They definitely won't be alone. Their sons and daughters-in-law might be with them. The whole family know us. We need to stay inside as much as possible and check out early tomorrow."

***

Ananya reached home around 8 on Monday morning, much earlier than I had expected. Ayush dropped her at our apartment and left for his parents' farmhouse. As soon she closed the front door, I pounced on her.

We were soon kissing passionately while making our way to the bedroom. I had refrained from jerking off in the last two days, building up the anticipation of her return. We hadn't had any contact after that video call on Saturday morning. The urge to rub one off had come several times, but I managed to control myself. I had initially wanted to hear everything about the trip from her first, but now I just wanted some relief. The details had to wait.

"Were you able to record anything?" I asked.

She nodded and grinned, mischievously, showing me her phone. She had thankfully remembered to record an audio. I had been afraid it might slip out of her mind among other passionate activities. She sent the file over to my phone and fetched the bottle of baby oil from the bedroom closet. I quickly got naked and sat on our favorite cushioned stool, ready to receive a delightful oiled handjob. She stripped down to her new lingerie and took my hard cock in her soft hands. She poured few drops of the slick baby oil onto my shaft and spread it all over my cock and balls.

As I hit the play button on my phone, she said, "Fair warning. We might have gone slightly overboard during this clip. Knowing that we were recording this for you was a huge turn-on."

I closed my eyes and leaned back, relaxing into the feel of her expert hands on my cock. The audio started playing on the phone. For the first few seconds, there was nothing. Then, started the soft sounds of smooching along with the rustle of bedsheets. There were sounds of her giggling for a moment. The smooching continued for couple of minutes. There were some more rustling sounds of bodies moving around and then... a long sigh from Ananya with a deep exhaled breath from Ayush.

"Was that...?"

She nodded. "He just entered me."

She gave my cock a good long stroke with her slick hand. I readjusted myself on the stool for her to get better access to my cock. She sat on the floor cross legged in front of me and worked her magic. The audio clip continued playing, repetitive sounds of rustling bedsheets and creaking bed interspersed with rhythmic sounds of moans and grunts. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock which she smeared all around my bloated mushroom head.

"Oh didi... feels so good," Ayush said. Ananya moaned in reply.

"How does it feel, didi? Tell me!"

"Feels really good."

"Didi look! My cock is in your pussy. I am fucking you, didi. I am fucking you!"

"Oh! Fuck me, Ayush. Fuck me!"

I almost lost it. I gripped her hand, indicating her to stop stroking me and took long deep breaths to control myself. There were still few minutes left in the audio clip and I wanted to hear it till the end before blowing my load. After calming down, I nodded to her to continue.

The audio clip went quiet for a moment. Ayush said something inaudible and Ananya replied affirmatively followed by sounds of rustling and bodies readjusting. I strained my ears to listen.

"He just put my legs over his shoulders," she explained.

I closed my eyes, imagining the scene in my mind as she resumed pleasuring my cock and balls. Sounds of hard fucking played on the phone; the rhythmic slaps of raw and wild fornication along with Ananya's cries of pleasure. Ayush seemed to be really pounding her and she sounded like enjoying every bit of it.

Over the last year, Ananya and Ayush had sex several times with my knowledge, either in our apartment or their parents' farmhouse. For the most part, I had given them privacy, but occasionally I had spied on them. They were usually passionate, relaxed and gentle in their lovemaking. I had never known them to be wild or extremely vocal, the way they sounded in the audio clip.

From an extremely loud cry in the audio, I guessed Ananya had reached orgasm. Her continuous moans of pleasure were a delight to my ears. The pounding continued for another minute with Ayush's grunts getting louder and louder, matching with his sister.

"Didi... I am going to cum," Ayush said, breathing hard.

"You wanna cum in me?" Ananya asked, moaning.

A second of silence.

"Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Yes! Cum in me, Ayush. Cum in me!"

Few more slap-slap and Ayush groaned loudly. That pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm.

"I am cumming!" I grunted. Ananya quickly took my cock head in her mouth as I blasted load after load of my pent-up semen down her throat. I moaned loudly, the sound mixing up with the moans and grunts coming from the audio clip. She sucked me dry, extracting and swallowing every drop of cum from my aching balls. I relaxed again, feeling her tongue over my sensitive glans, collecting any drops still oozing from the slit.

The audio clip had gone almost quiet. Low sounds of rustling bedsheets and smooching was heard intermittently and then the clip ended.

***

Ananya smiled as Nikhil thanked him for the wonderful orgasm and the audio clip. He picked up his towel and went to the bathroom for a shower.

She got her bottle of water and went to the living room to get her handbag. Opening it, she took out the morning-after pill which she had bought that morning on the way back home. She gulped it down along with some water and sat on the sofa with a sigh of relief.

End of Chapter

12