Wife's Sister Eases Loneliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, yes please," she said.

Andy grunted as the spasm drew to a close and the last dregs of his cum dropped onto the floor at his feet. He stood staring at Kath, his body heaving with the exertion of the last few moments.

Kath smiled and then let out a little laugh,

"I knew you loved my tits but I wasn't expecting that reaction so soon."

"Sorry babe, but for the last 20 odd years I've been desperate to see your tits again in all their glory and all those wanks and fantasises culminated in that."

Kath stood up and grabbed Andy's hand, "Let's go clean up before we do anything else."

Andy followed Kath as she took him to the bathroom. There she discarded what few clothes she had left on and stepped into the shower. Andy stepped in and went to grab her.

"Not so fast, you made the mess, you clean me up," she said to him. Kath handed Andy a bar of soap.

"You can start with my feet and work your way up, but do not touch my pussy or my tits and if I see your cock getting even remotely hard, you'll be for it."

Andy took the soap and lathered his hands, he knelt down as the water cascaded over Kath and onto his head and back. She let him take one foot at a time and he washed each one, easing the soap in between her toes and then rinsing it off with clean water scooped from the shower tray. As he finished her feet, Kath lifted her right foot up against his face.

"Kiss it now, suck each toe."

Andy took her right foot in his hand and bent down running his tongue along its length and then across the top of her toes. Starting with her big toe he encircled it with his tongue first and then eased it past his lips, sucking it and licking it at the same time. He ran the tip of his tongue over its base and back again and then over the red-painted toe-nail.

"Mmmmm that is sooooo good," Kath moaned.

One by one he did the same to each toe, before moving onto her left foot. All the time Kath was very gently rubbing her pussy lips until as he ran his tongue over her left foot again towards her ankle, she let out a little cry and her cum squirted from her mixing with the warm water and dropping onto Andy's head.

His next job was her legs and again he soaped his hands and using both on one leg massaged each one from bottom to top, stopping just below her pussy. She then turned away from him and thrust her arse towards his face.

"Wash my bum now."

He caressed her arse cheeks with his soapy hands, running his fingers down her crack.

Kath pulled the shower head from its holder and aimed it at her arse and Andy watched the warm water wash away all the soap suds.

"Finish my wash with your tongue," she demanded.

Andy kissed Kath's right bum cheek and started to lick it.

"No, my arse baby, lick my arsehole."

Andy parted Kath's cheeks with his hands and as she bent forward slightly, her puckered little anus came into full view. Andy delved straight in, running his tongue around the rim of her hole. She bent forward a bit more to give him easier access and he pushed against her with his tongue. Her anus opened slightly and the tip of his tongue slipped into her. Andy could feel his cock start to twitch and he wanted to reach for it, but needed his hands to keep his path clear.

"Oh yes that is good, you filthy cunt, Mmmmm tongue my arse baby, yes, yes go deeper, taste my shit hole."

Andy was probing as far as he could in this position and was enjoying immensely the taste of his horny sister in law.

"Oh baby, you are a good arse licker, tongue fuck my arse, come on, harder, harder," Kath was shouting.

Andy's tongue was flicking in and out of Kath's anus as she pushed against the side of the shower and into his face.

"I bet you'd like to get your prick up there," Kath said between little grunts.

Andy pulled back, "Yes please."

Kath turned round and looked down at him, "Stand up."

Andy stood and Kath wrapped her hand round his semi erect cock.

"I thought I told you, no hard-ons."

"I'm not hard, all that action earlier has left me spent."

Kath flicked his cock and said "It's getting that way though, so now you have to pay a forfeit."

She looked at him daring him to resist.

Kath reached up and turned the water off, "Right down on the floor."

Andy knelt down.

"No as low as you can, between my legs, face up."

Andy slithered down further and managed to half sit, half lay in the shower tray. Kath lifted her left leg and moved slightly so that her pussy was directly above Andy's face.

"This is what you get for not doing as you are told," Kath said.

A second later a long stream of piss gushed down onto Andy's face from Kath's pussy.

She let out a few Mmmms and Ahhhhs as her pee stung his eyes and ran down his cheeks and nose and into his mouth.

Andy instinctively opened his mouth and Kath aimed her stream straight into it.

"That's right cunt, drink it up."

As her pee tailed off, Andy moved closer to her cunt, to catch the last few dregs.

"Now you can lick me there clean too," Kath said.

She thrust herself against him and Andy pushed his tongue into her wet pussy. He gulped down her last mouthful and used his tongue to get the last few drops from her urethra. Kath ground herself against him and Andy tongued her slit from front to back. She then pulled back and grabbed him pulling him up. Andy stood and Kath grabbed his cock which had grown back into fully erect state.

"Now fuck me," she demanded.

She turned her back on him and bent over. Andy entered her easily, grabbing her hips and thrusting in and out of her like a wild animal.

With each thrust Kath grunted and groaned as his cock slammed into her vagina.

"Harder, harder, you horny sod."

He moved his right hand up and felt for her right tit that hung down from her like a giant udder. He squeezed it as he fucked her, his fingers sunk into the soft flesh and all his dreams came true. Feeling Kath's tit had been the ultimate fantasy, yes fucking her, licking her, having anal sex had always been part of the dream, but it had all started with those magnificent tits and now he had one in his hand.

"Fuck," he cried as for the third time in a matter of an hour, his cum shot from him, this time filling Kath's cunt.

"Yes cum inside me baby, yes shoot it, fill me baby, fill me."

As they parted Kath turned towards him, "Now that is why I wanted the house to myself on a Saturday night."

12