Wild Wives Wicked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Tim and with his cock resting on my bottom lip I said, "Fuck me."

I crawled onto all fours and Tim, with an enthusiastic groan, mounted me from behind, his cock slamming into my cervix as he pushed home in one easy thrust. Brad then began slapping his cock across my face and I came hard as I was spitroasted by two men I'd only met moments earlier. My cunt flooded with juices and Tim's cock made an almost comic splash as my body surged onwards with the dopamine rush of orgasm.

Brad's cock oozed the tang of precum as he enjoyed my tongue action as he fucked my face. Soon Steve was next to him, taking turns with my mouth. My boobs hung low and Tim reached forward and began kneading them as he continued his assault on my sloppy cunt.

I glanced back towards Leanne who was now riding Jack's thick cock as Marcus, who was watching me, held her head and fucked her mouth. Seeing the intent in his eyes rolled me into another orgasm forcing me to hang my head down and scream in delight as I felt Tim's cock inside me.

I crawled away from Tim who grabbed his glistening cock and pumped it a few times as he considered his options. Brad took control of my prostrate position and flipped me over onto my back. I spread my legs and watched his face as he ploughed into my horny minge. His delight sent a shiver through me, as did the sight of Tim over next to Marcus, both of them fucking Leanne's face.

With a wink Marcus spat down on his cock and maneuvered behind Leanne. As she slowed to a stop, he slid his cock into her arse, rendering her officially air-tight. Through a cock muffled mouth Leanne groaned in utter delight at the feeling of having three cocks penetrating her leather clad torso.

As Steve fucked my mouth I could see the lust writ plain across his face and with his knowledge of my love of double vaginal, he nudged Brad and said, "Let's both fuck this bitch."

"Ah right," Brad said, "The two in one hole girl."

"This is her," Steve said, "No time to be coy now. Lie down and let her mount you."

Brad did as directed and I quickly threw a leg over and slid his cock into my hole. Steve wandered to the bar and grabbed some lube and drew a length along his cock, but I didn't need it, I was gushing.

Steve knelt behind me and after resting his cock against Brad's, slid it in slowly, filling and stretching me just as I like it. Tim now had two mouths to fuck and he made a point of coming over and sliding his cock into my filthy mouth.

Leanne began crying out in delight now that she was unencumbered by a cock gag and was now spouting profanities and urging on the two pistoning into her.

"Fuck it, fuck my cunt, fuck my arse you fuckers," she bellowed out repeatedly. All I could do was cum, and groan into the cock in my mouth.

Tim was enjoying flitting back and forth from Leanne to me and back again, and every time he came back to me a little orgasm would roll through my body. Cock-loving wife?

Fuck yeah!

Steve and Brad took it in turns to piston into me. One would stop as the other pumped a few times but after a while Steve climbed off and it seemed that Tim wasn't interested in touching his mate Brad's cock, so I hopped off Brad and sucked his cock for a while.

Tim began fingering my twat so I shuffled around and presented him with my wet snatch, an offering he was quick to take up by sliding his cock into my wet hole. Leanne was grunting hard as Jack and Marcus continued their assault on her rear end.

"You want to fuck her arse?" Marcus asked Jack, who nodded fervently.

Rather than just swap positions though, Marcus helped Leanne up and took her to the lounge and sat down, Leanne eagerly sat on his lap, Marcus sliding his cock into her well-fucked pussy.

Her arse was perfectly presented for Jack who for the first time in his life, slid his cock into an arsehole.

"Fuck yeah," he called out, "Now I know why everyone loves it."

"Fuck my arse, fuck it hard, come on fuck it, yeahhhhh," cried Leanne as no doubt another orgasm shook through her.

Steve was standing between us watching us both being fucked as he stroked his cock, seemingly undecided as to who to join. Casually he sauntered over to the bar and grabbed a small bottle that I immediately recognised as one of my favourite items, a bottle of massage oil.

Steve smiled at me as he moved towards Leanne who was bellowing wildly as Jack held her by the leather skirt and fucked her arse nice and hard. Steve hopped up on the lounge and as Leanne reached for his cock, he squirted a stream of oil down her back.

"Fucking hell," Jack said, as the oil lubricated his cock, "This is getting too much."

Steve continued to jet oil across and over Leanne as she sucked on his thick cock.

"Fuck her nice and hard man," he said to Jack, "Cum in her arse and then I'll fuck her when you're done."

"Ahh mate," Jack tried hard to hold back, "I've really got to cum, fuck this."

Jack buried himself deep into Leanne's arse and threw his head back in delight as he emptied his nut sack inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," both he and Leanne cried out as his hot cum caused another orgasm to pulse through her body.

Subsequently Leanne's contractions sent Marcus off too and his balls tightened and emptied as he moaned softly.

"Fuck yeah," Steve said, as he pumped his cock, "Let me at those holes."

Jack pulled his cock out and rolled onto the lounge, the look on his face was one of pure delight. His thick wet cock slapped against his body and he pulled on its oily length as he perused the scene around him.

Marcus's cock slipped out of Leanne's snatch as Steve took his position at Leanne's rear end.

Watching Marcus's cock ooze out a bit of cum as Steve slid his cock into her arse sent me off once more and Tim quickened the pace as I did, further encouraging more juices to flow.

"Fuck her harder," Marcus called out to me, "Suck that cock, babe, make those boys cum."

Jack grabbed the massage oil and began to dribble it over my pussy as Tim, who was now very close, rubbed my clit.

Brad's cock was nice and hard and I really wanted to have two inside me, but Marcus was now at the makeshift bar pouring a drink, Jack was with him and Tim wasn't keen on dick-on-dick contact, so I had to make do.

I just knew that Tim was close, you can tell after a while, and I was right.

As soon as I looked him in the eye and moaned 'cum in my cunt, come on, cum inside my hot cunt,' he did just that.

"Ah Jesus," he called out, "Fuckity fuck, fuck."

Halfway through he pulled his cock out and shot a missile of semen halfway up my torso, followed by a few more blasts after that.

Steve was hammering into Leanne's arse as she lay there floppy and weak from exertion and exhaustion. I was still wanking and sucking Brad, but now that Tim was finished and laying on the ground, huffing and puffing, Brad decided it was his turn for some pussy action.

Taking me by the hand, Brad pulled me up and led me to the pool table.

"Ready slut?" He asked, as he lay me down on the corner of the table. "Time to fuck you up good and proper."

"That's it mate," Marcus called out from the bar, "fuck her nice and hard."

Brad pumped his cock as he stood there watching me rubbing my pussy and suddenly the lights came on behind his eyes.

"Guys, come over her and grab a leg each, will you."

"Go on, lads," Marcus said to Tim and Jack, "she's all yours."

I lifted my legs up and I have to say, having them there holding my legs apart made Brad's subsequent pounding even more enjoyable.

"Fucking hell," I cried out as Brad's cock slammed into my cervix, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

His heavy balls were slapping against my arse as he concentrated on not cumming, but with the edge of the pool table causing me some discomfort, I knew that all I needed to do to make him come, was to make him pay attention to me.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, on my face or in my cunt," I taunted him, "Which one guys, which one."

"Across her face," Tim urged him, "Cover her with fucking jizz."

"Yeah, fucking oath, glaze her," Jack said just as I could see that he was really close, but Brad surprised us all when after a quick glance over towards Leanne, he pulled out, and with his hand clamped around the end of his cock, quickly ran over to her.

I lifted myself up to see what was going on and I saw Steve cumming over her face and Brad right next to him, also erupting across her sticky dial.

"Bastards!" I laughed out.

POST COITAL FUCK

There is something crazily erotic about the post group fuck moment. The seven of us standing around in the nude, no secrets, no inhibitions, just pure lust and a freedom unequalled. Arses had been fucked, cum had been shot, dicks had been touched by other dicks and balls had slapped other balls. It's so liberating and enjoyable, its no wonder it's looked down upon by some. If everyone was doing it, society would collapse.

With all cocks now partially drained, we all hung about nude in the shed, drinking a few more beverages and grabbing whatever appendages we desired.

"So, are you three staying for the night or do you have to disappear back to your loved ones?" I asked.

"I have to go," Tim said with a forlorn tone.

"He's just got engaged," Brad said, explaining Tim's somewhat sad manner.

"How long ago?" Steve asked.

"Last weekend," Tim downed his beer after somewhat anxiously revealing his misdemeanour. "But to be fair," he continued, "I was told about this before we were engaged."

"Is she hot?" I asked Brad.

"Fuck yeah," Steve answered for him, a response that copped a concerned look from Tim.

"Don't worry mate," Steve laughed, "I won't go there, not unless you want me to, of course."

We all had a chuckle as Tim squirmed uncomfortably.

"What about you two," I nodded to Brad and Jack. "What's your story?"

"Separated," Brad held his hand up.

"Unlucky in love," Jack said with a smirk.

"Aww," I said to Jack as I stroked his chest, "Good thing you're lucky in the sack."

"I've had no complaints," he smugly replied.

"I'll be complaining if you can't get this hard again," I stroked his cock as I spoke.

"You darling," he took my left tit in hand and licked my nipple, "Will only be complaining once I've gone."

Slapping him away I retorted with all I could think of, "You can fuck off right now then."

Spirits were certainly high, as were we, as we joked and cajoled with each other.

Eventually we moved as one back into the house where the lads all showered, Leanne and I lay in the spa, and more joints were smoked.

Leanne restarted the proceedings by taking Tim by the hand and beginning a tortuously slow dance to some appalling jazz tracks.

Leanne is recognised as being red hot in bed, but on the dance floor she was an awkward beast. This didn't worry Tim though whose cock began a rapid firming as she dipped and danced in front of him.

"What do you think boys," Steve asked, "Do we let Tim have a farewell fuck with Lee or should he go home to his beloved fiance?"

"Fiance for sure," I called out. "Surely she's been suffering at home by herself for long enough."

"Ha," Brad cackled, "Maybe Timmo will introduce her to our little group here."

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander," I winked at Tim who managed a curt smile.

"I really don't think so," Tim managed to say before he felt Lee's mouth around his cock.

"Wouldn't you like to see..." I began, "What's her name anyway?"

"Kim," Jack answered for him.

"Kim and Tim!" I said, "Cute."

I continued. "Could you imagine Kim here stroking Jack's cock like this? Her legs spread wide, waiting for another cock to fuck her tight cunt?"

Tim was rock-hard as I teased him and Lee fellated him.

Jack began rubbing my pussy as I quickened the pace on his prick. "You fucking Lee and me as Brad, Steve, Jack and Marcus take turns fucking her holes, filling her with their cum.

"As you fuck Leanne's cunt I lick along your cock, then suck your balls as they tighten, ready to explode inside her. Kim's screaming in delight as they fill her wanton, slutty holes with their cocks. She's begging for more cum as they pound into her, her hair is wet with sweat and a big grin is spread across her face."

"Right," Tim said with authority, "Time for some Tim in your arse. Why don't you get over here then and suck my balls."

My taunting had turned him into an animal.

Leanne willingly turned onto all fours and Jack took up his position at her face, feeding his hard cock into her willing mouth. As Tim slid his cock slowly into Leanne's arse I hopped down and started to massage his balls as I kissed the lower part of his abdomen and Leanne's back.

I felt fingers on my pussy as I did so and after looking back over my shoulder I saw Brad pulling on his cock. Tim whipped his cock out of Leanne's arse and plugged her cunt with it, making a dirty sloppy sound as her wet cunt oozed pussy juice.

Brad rubbed his cock against my labia and with a smooth motion he slid his hard length deep inside me.

"Go lads," Steve called out from the dining table where he and Marcus were sitting. "Fuck them hard."

Brad took him at his word and holding me firmly by the hips he pounded me hard and rhythmically until I exploded in orgasmic delight around his fat prick.

I was going to scream out but Tim whipped his cock out of Leanne's cunt and shoved his exploding member in my mouth, filling my mouth with his second load for the night. I held it in and as soon as he withdrew I spat it down over her arsehole and puffy pussy lips.

"Nice," Tim moaned before sliding his softening cock first back into my mouth, then her pussy again. "You guys are unreal."

Tim hopped up and was immediately replaced by Jack, who repeated the arse, pussy, mouth combo pack.

Steve and Marcus were still out of action, letting the youngsters take their pretty time fucking us both. They got Leanne and I to face each other and we kissed as they took us doggy style and swapped sides.

After about ten minutes I rolled onto my back, as did Leanne and we continued for several minutes before Tim, now showered and dressed, bid farewell to us both, gave each of us a kiss and a tit squeeze, and then disappeared.

These boys were nowhere near ready to cum so I decided that it would need to happen soon because, believe it or not, I was getting fatigued by this point, and a little stoned.

I looked up at Jack, who was fucking Leanne's arse, and I said, "Ever seen two girl's snowball?"

"No," he moaned, "But I think I might be about to."

I just smiled and Leanne and I spun quickly onto the floor and began a fervent sucking of the lad's long cocks.

Jack was the first to cum as he wanked furiously into my mouth. With his load nestled on my tongue I slid his mess slowly into Leanne's mouth.

"Fucking hell," Brad chimed happily as he took long strokes on his cock, "I reckon you need a top up." With that said he immediately shot his second load for the night into Leanne's gob before she then transferred the unctuous fluid back to me.

"Holy hell," Brad said as she sucked his cock once more before I swapped the load back again. "You girls are unreal."

By now the stream was getting thin and Leanne, with a closing flourish, swallowed the semen slurry down her throat.

"Steve, mate," Brad said. "This has been fucking unreal."

"I told you they're hot."

Brad sat down on the floor and rubbed my shoulders in a nice touch of appreciation.

"Thanks so much Sharon for being such a sport."

I just laughed and kissed him with my cummy lips. "I love it, especially with nice guys like you."

"Three cheers to nice guys," Marcus called out. "Hip, hip, hooray!"

From that time, as the clock rolled on we all chatted and consumed a tonne of water before showering and heading to bed.

I collapsed next to Marcus and Brad and Jack crashed out on various cushions and the fold out sofa in the lounge room.

BRAD LEARNS A LESSON

When I awoke and discovered that Marcus was missing I fully expected to find all of them downstairs fucking Leanne.

I stretched out and checked out the time. When I saw that it was past 10 in the morning I was certain that they had tried to wake me for an early morning fuck, but decided to work on Leanne instead. The sound of water running and the splash of a shower though led me to believe that I was wrong.

I stumbled along into the bathroom and relieved myself as I watched the blurred naked form of who I initially thought was Marcus behind the steamed glass.

On closer observation though the man in the shower wasn't Marcus or Steve, it was Brad.

"Hi babe," he said when he finally saw me standing there. "Care for a communal shower?"

"Sure," I said, "I need waking up."

The water certainly did its job as I felt its invigorating burn as did Brad's instantly wandering hands.

"That was a great night last night," he said as he massaged his balls and cleansed his cock. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

I chuckled and took his cock in my hand, "So, have you continued with Leanne this morning?"

"Not at all," he said. "They're downstairs getting ready for some walk we're all going on."

The idea appalled me.

"Another fucking walk!" I expressed my displeasure, but quickened the pace on his soapy and rapidly hardening cock.

"Somelookout somewhere that's all very secret."

I had no idea what he was talking about and was now transfixed on his splendid rod and just how hard it had become.

"I like secrets," I said, "Especially the dirty fuck kind."

With that I squatted down and slid his cock into my mouth.

"Ahh damn," he moaned and took his cock into his hand and wiped it across my face, "You're a dirty little slut aren't you? Always looking for a nice cock to fuck."

As the water cascaded down around us I was momentarily blinded, and noticing my sight distress, Brad flipped the water off and opened the door.

"Come on babe," he said, "Hop up here and I'll lick that delightful little cunt of yours."

Happily I lifted my arse up onto the towel that he placed on the bench top and spread my legs. His tongue and lips had the golden touch as they went to work on my wet cunt. His tongue firmly pushed down onto my clit as he slid three fingers deep inside me.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned, "That's good baby, keep licking my pussy, suck those juices up."

I could see that he was wanking his cock as he licked me and it would be nice and hard when he needed to slide it in.

With a few long strokes up onto my swollen clit he finished off his delightful tonguing and as I expected, he was as hard as a hammer.

With a somewhat unnecessary spit down onto his cock he slid his prick into me in one expert and inspired movement.

We both groaned as he smashed into my cervix and his balls hit the cold marble benchtop that wasn't covered by the towel.

"Fucking hell," he groaned as he pulled his cock out and slammed it back in again, "So fucking good."

He reached down and rubbed my clit with one hand and squeezed my nipples with the other, I, in return, reached down and squeezed his balls gently. I could feel them tighten as he fucked deeply into me.

His clit play, the juiciness of my cunt and his excellent thrusting suddenly sent a small but intense climax pulsing through my body, one that brought Brad closer and closer to his inevitable close.

"Going to cum, baby," I said to him, "Going to cum in my cunt or in my mouth, on my face?"

"Jaysus," he groaned, "Settle down, I'm not finished with you just yet."

With that he buried himself all the way inside me and lifted me off the vanity.

Resting with his cock as a lock in my pussy felt fantastic and as he carried me into the bedroom. The feeling of his cock moving inside me elicited a squeal of delight as we passed the top of the stairs.