Willing Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of being naked the rest of my life made me feel warm between the legs. Then Maia continued, "You belong to all the Lake people now, not to any village. It is important that you try to spend equal time in the five villages. I moved from village to village at full moon, but you can do as you please.

"Every night you shall go to a hut, and choose a married man or woman to sleep with. You will find that wives will gladly yield their place by their husband's side, and the men will let you sleep with their women. Your visit bless their marriage. There is no limit to whom you choose, as long as they are married, but try to spread your love."

I looked at Maia, "And when I get pregnant, the father will bring up the child."

"No, my dear. How would you know who the father is? When you are about to give birth, choose a couple and have the child in their bed. But choose wisely, because the child will be theirs. Such a child is holy, they will bring it up as their own. Did your parents ever love your sister less than you?"

"No, they love Hilda greatly. And so do I."

We walked a while in silence. Then Maia continued, "During the day, many men and some women will come to you and ask for sex. You may say yes or no as you please, there are no rules but one. Until they marry, you may not fuck your brothers or sisters."

"So Helga and little Barri are off-limit, but Snowdis is not?"

Maia nodded.

"Snowdis claims her husband has the largest cock in the village."

Maia smiled at me. "Yes, she always boasts about that. And I happen to know that it is true. And he sure knows how to use it."

I touched my sore, bruised pussy. "Right now, I don't think I can handle another cock, no matter the size."

"Then I suggest that you choose to spend the night with me. We can lie together for a night or two, until you have recovered."

"But you just got married! Don't you want to spend the night with Asbjorn?"

Maia laughed. "I rode Asbjorn two nights ago. And twice last week. And the week before. I have not been so good at spreading my love lately. We are in no hurry."

Just then I saw that we were walking into the village. I was taken to Asborn Freysgodi's hut, and as Maia had said he gladly gave his place in the bed to me. I must have fallen asleep as soon as I was in bed, and slept till long after noon. It still hurt when I tried to leave the bed, and Asbjorn offered me another night with his wife.

---

So now I lie here, next to Maia, caressing her breasts. My pussy is still sore, but it is much better, and I think it will be fine tomorrow. Sort of fine, at least. I have already decided that I will spend the next night with my beautiful sister Snowdis. And the night after that with her well-hung husband. And after that ... who knows?

I am going to enjoy my new life!

12