Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Lingerie show, Willow’s gang bang & the family’s love fest.
8k words
4.42
16.2k
10
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Morning cam way too early for everyone and most of the guests didn't stir until late morning. The majority of the Palin clan was up when one by one the guests came into the kitchenette looking for coffee. By early afternoon everyone was wide awake enough to begin to feel human again.

Todd and Track got the large fishing trawler all decked out and gear stowed away as the other men arrived at the dock.

Nick was the last to get to the boat and he saw Sarah's lingerie rep arrive with her multiple cases of lingerie. He could have sworn she could pass for the identical twin of the porn star legend Asia Carrera, even though he knew she was an only child.'

As the boat pulled away from the dock, he wished he could have been a fly on the wall while all of the women tried on the array of lingerie in the salesgirl's cases.

All of the women were dressed in very casual attire; they either had on t-shirts and shorts or sweats and tank tops. Harris and Sarah showed up in tiny silk robes, not wanting to join in the activities. The salesgirl's name ironically was Asia, but no relation to the porn star Carrera.

Juliet and Jamie, both familiar with a lot of porn, both commented to Asia about her name and the striking resemblance to the porn star.

Asia assured them she wasn't related, but thanked them for the complement, no matter how tainted it seemed.

The fashion show started off tame, but as the wine and liquor began to flow freely, so did the casual touching and tiny kisses. They grew to full blown kisses and intimate caresses.

Sarah stood up and addressed the group; "Seeing Willow will have her gang-bang tomorrow, Todd and I would like one of you to act as a fluffer and buffer for her. So please Willow as you all try on the lingerie, choose who you would like to accompany you with the men.

They began trying on some of Asia's lingerie. Sarah and Harris opted out, both were still too sore and worn out from their mini-bang-bangs.

As the others pulled off their shirts and shorts, they slipped into the lingerie.

Jamie slipped into a slinky pale yellow see through blouse and matching tiny yellow thong.

Robin put on a purple satin slip with tiny straps; it clung to her huge tits and ended just past her pert ass.

Jenna picked a tiny emerald green baby doll nightie with matching panties. She smiled at Asia as their fingers met and everyone noticed the spark between the two.

Bristol tried on an orange wrap-around slinky see-through nightgown, her dusty nipples poke through.

Willow moved over to Juliet and whispered to her; "Juliet, would you please join me tomorrow night?"

"I'd love to Willow, I'm honored that you picked me and I'll make sure things don't get out of hand. Sarah, I think Willow should have a "safe" word to let Todd and I know if she's had enough, what do you think?"

Asia spoke up; "Excellent idea Juliet, Willow think of a word for you to say so that everything stops. Let your dad and Juliet know before you begin tomorrow. Why don't the two of you pick out similar outfits to wear?"

Willow smiled; "I was thinking the same thing, maybe a different color, but same outfit. Do you have anything like that Asia?"

She nodded; "I have the perfect outfits, sexy yet elegant. She pulled them out, one was white and the other one was black.

Juliet chuckled; "You take the white one Willow, you're more virginal!"

They both chucked their t-shirts and shorts. Slipping into the tiny satin slips, they barely covered their asses. Picking up the sheer matching see-through robes, they put them on and it made the outfits. Sheer but at the same time would give the men a hint of what was beneath.

Robin and Jamie sat alongside each other and Robin's hand moved up and down Jamie's bare leg. Up, up, up to the tiny yellow thong.

Jamie sat back, closed her eyes as Robin reached her thong and pulling it aside found her blossoming pussy. Dipping a finger inside, Jamie thrust her hips upward to meet her fingers. Jamie's hand came up and slipped the strap on her shoulder off and then the other too. Tugging at the clinging material, it slipped off her large tits and crumpled around her waist.

Robin leaned into Jamie and the two of them were suddenly locked in a heated kiss. Their hands were moving over the other's lush bodies.

Bristol moved over to her mother and Harris and watched the others pair off.

Willow and Juliet had each other's slinky robes off and their hands raised the other's slip off. They embraced and their mouths met in a passionate kiss.

Juliet pulled the ponytail holder off Willow's hair and her thick glossy brown hair fanned out over her shoulders and breasts. Her hands uncovered her tits and were soon covered again by her face.

Taking a nipple between her lips, Willow shook with excitement as Juliet worked on her nipples.

Asia opened three briefcases and all of the women smiled, giggled and laughed out loud. They were full of assorted toys and they couldn't wait to get their hands on them.

Robin jumped up and grabbed a long double dong. Sitting back alongside Jamie, she spun her around and locking legs, they both reached down and stuffed the dong in the other's pussy.

They slid closer and humped upward as the dildos slid into their pussies. Their tits pressed against the other's as they fucked each other.

Willow and Juliet each grabbed a thick veined cock and began sliding it over their partner's body. Once good and hot they moved to the floor and locked in a torrid sixty-nine. They began to fuck the other's juicy pussy.

Harris, Bristol and Sarah were all drawn to Jenna and Asia.

Jenna was on her knees looking at Asia's toys. Looking up at Asia she said; "Do you have anything special for me Asia?"

Asia was wearing a dress, identical to the one Jenna wore when she arrived yesterday, except being black; "Oh yessssss Jenna, I'm so, so, attracted to redheads, do you mind?"

Jenna shook her head from side to side; "Oh no, no Asia, I've always loved raven haired Asians. What did you have in mind?"

"Lean over the ottoman Jenna, close your eyes and just hold on!"

Jenna let out a gasp when she felt Asia's fingers grab at the elastic of her panties. They slowly slid down her sleek thighs and off her legs. Her hands slid under the green see-through nightie and slid around to her pert, firm tits. Squeezing them till Asia produced a moan from Jenna. Sliding out, she gripped Jenna's ponytail and pulled at it. She turned her head and their lips met and their tongues flicked out and danced back and forth.

Asia reached up and drew the zipped down to the hem. Shaking her shoulders the dress fell from her large titted body.

Harris, Bristol and Sarah's eyes bugged out as they stared at the weapon between Asia's legs. She was sporting a stiff eight inch cock and it was extremely thick.

Reaching down, Asia stroked Jenna's dripping pussy up and down. Spreading her lips apart, she leaned forward; Asia's thick cock entered her tight, wet cunt and thrusting her hips, sent nearly her entire cock deep into Jenna's surprised pussy.

Jenna let out a loud scream and fell against the ottoman. Regaining her senses, she slowly rocked her hips and began pushing back against the invading cock. The two of them kissed even harder and began fucking like animals.

Willow and Juliet paused briefly in their sixty-nine to watch the gorgeous trans-sexual fucking Jenna beside them, but went back to their locked embrace as they raced towards a crashing orgasm.

Robin and Jamie continued to fuck the thick long double-dong. They too locked onto Jenna being fucked by the raven haired beauty.

Harris, Bristol and Sarah stood stunned and their breathing grew more labored as they started getting turned on by Asia and Jenna.

Harris and Sarah both resisted Bristol's advances knowing if she got her way, they would be joining the other women in the room. They resisted knowing if they gave in they would be sorry in the morning, as sore and aching as they were.

Jenna let out a loud scream and started squirting all over Asia's cock.

Asia pulled out of Jenna and she spun her around and took her cock into her mouth. Asia wound her fists in Jenna's thick red hair and she started to cum all over her pretty little face, when she saw those gorgeous green eyes staring up at her smoldering dark eyes.

The other two couples were not far behind and Robin and Jamie came all over the double dick sand collapsed against each other.

Willow and Juliet discarded the big dicks and using their tongues, quickly got the other off. They too fell in a heap clutching at each other as their orgasms slowly subsided.

Willow slipped around and gave Juliet a hot sloppy kiss; "John McCain Juliet, John McCain is my safety word. It didn't work for my mother in '08; hopefully it will for me tomorrow if I need it."

Sarah burst out laughing; "Leave it to Willow to lighten the mood! Fuck Asia, I've known you for years and never knew.....!"

"I know Sarah; thought today was the perfect time, especially with this gorgeous redhead! So Sarah, now what?"

Sarah chuckled; "After last night, nothing today, but the Palin family will most definitely have you over and soon for a private party, right girls?"

Bristol and Willow laughed; "YOU BETCHA mom! I'm sure Track and dad will be very interested too. It will almost even the odds, three and one half women to two and one half guys."

Everyone burst into laughter. They all got up and helped Asia pack up her goods, pay her for her wears and gave her a very, very large tip.

The following morning everyone had a hearty breakfast and lounged around the house. The men were a little anxious about this evening.

Nearly everyone donned wet suits and water skied and went tubing. The ladies quit first removing their wet suits took to sunbathing in the warm Alaska summer sun.

The Palins made a down home Alaska barbeque and as it got later Willow and Juliet snuck off to bathe, do their hair and get ready for their fuckfest.

The rest of the ladies headed for the hot tub, while Track and Todd got the livingroom prepared for the party Willow would never forget.

Even though the sun didn't go down in Wasilla in July, Todd pulled the drapes and started a fire in the large fireplace as it got a little chilly as the sun was lower in the sky.

The men were all naked under the large terrycloth and silky robes Todd provided the guys. He was completely dressed not wanting to partake in his daughter's orgy. He would have his time with her later, in a more intimate setting.

Track joined the men, but told his dad he didn't feel it would be appropriate to fuck his sister in front of the other men either. They were there for Willow's support and protection and they both were aware of her safety word.

They were all seated, sipping on beers and mixed drinks, bullshitting when Willow and Juliet appeared at the top of the stairs.

They all were suddenly silent, even Todd and Track as they watched the teenager dressed in white slowly descend the staircase. She did a small pirouette and waited for Juliet to join her.

The two of them embraced slowly and they heard the guys gasp and moan when they kissed and their hands traveled over the other's body. They slowly removed the other's slinky robes and they stood there in heels and their mini satin slips.

Juliet slipped in behind Willow and presenting her to the men, pulled her against her lush body. She had her hands on Willow's hips and slid them up across her flat belly and up to her heaving tits. She cupped them and ran her thumbs across the stiffening nipples. They poked out provocatively against the silky satin material.

Moving upward she swept the long glossy dark brown hair from Willow's shoulders and neck as she planted her lips at the nape of her neck, she slowly drew the tiny straps from her shoulders.

The material clung to her breasts and when Juliet tugged harder, the slip gave way and settled about Willow's tiny waist and womanly hips.

Taye, Nick and Bob had opened their robes and had exposed their growing cocks. Bob fisted his huge cock and Willow licked her lips in anticipation of tasting that huge piece of meat.

Nick slapped his cock against his thigh as Taye slowly stroked his. He spread the drops of pre-cum from the large black head.

Charles still had his thick terrycloth robe on, but it was evident his cock had grown to full size. It made a large tent in his lap and he lazily stroked the lump under his robe.

Juliet parted from Willow; half naked body quickly removed her slip and once again pasted her naked body against Willow's.

Her large tits squashed against Willow's back and when Willow felt her stiff nipples against her back she let out a moan and she felt her pussy getting wetter. This was a good thing seeing those large cocks before her were eager to enter her tight womanhood.

Juliet placed her hands on Willow's hips and tugging at the slip. Had it slip off and down around her feet. Turning her around she planted a soft kiss on Willow's lips and whispered; "If you really want to turn these studs on, just mimic what I do to you, okay?" Willow nodded and was cut short when her lips once again covered hers. She kisses Juliet back.

Juliet swept Willow's hair from her shoulders and neck. Willow did the same to Juliet. Juliet's tongue slipped into Willow's mouth and Willow followed her lead, stabbing her tongue into Juliet's warm, wet mouth.

As this continued back and forth, Juliet's hands found Willow's tight ass and as she squeezed her cheeks and spread them, her fingers tickled Willow's puckered hole. Once again Willow did the same, but going further, slipping one, then a second finger into Juliet's puckered hole.

Juliet let out a gasp and did the same to Willow. Her other hand found Willow's moist pussy and uncovering her stiff clit, diddled it until Willow quivered with a tiny orgasm.

Willow rested her head on Juliet's shoulder as she calmed down from her calming orgasm. Raising her head, she planted a soft kiss on Juliet's neck; "Thank you Juliet, that sort of calmed my nerves. I think I'm ready to begin, wish me luck!"

Juliet cupped Willow's face and tapping her on the nose; "You don't need any luck Willow, just go at a pace that you are comfortable with, remember don't do anything you're not comfortable with, if they get out of control, Todd, Track and I are here for you. Use your control word, don't panic and most of all enjoy yourself because I doubt it if you'll ever get another chance like this ever again."

Willow left the security of Juliet's arms and turning around let out a gasp and moan when she stared at the four stiff cocks poised to make her happy. She licked her lips and her eyes darted from one cock to the next, she bit her lower lip. Raising her index finger to her lips, she sucked in it seductively and took a couple tiny steps towards Nick and Taye.

They were grinning from ear to ear; happy she had chosen them first.

She knelt down between the two of them and placing a tiny hand on each of the knees closest to her, dragged her nails upward until the back of both hands came in contact with their straining cock. Flipping both hands over, both cocks were cradled in the palms of her hands.

One was six inches long and tan, while the other was about eight inches long, thick and as dark as coal. Her fingers closed around them and as she squeezed them, she slowly drew her fists up and down their stiff shafts.

Next to this, she heard Bob and Charles let out loud groans. Looking over at them, Bob had two fistfuls of blonde hair in his hands. He guided Juliet's mouth up and down his saliva covered cock.

Charles had his huge black hand between her legs and was finger fucking Juliet while her hand flew up and down his horse cock.

Willow turned her attention back to the two in her fists. Tugging at them, uncomfortably they came closer together. Nick was a little more comfortable being in porn; he was used to occasionally males touching in threesomes and DP's.

Willow leaned forward and tentatively licked at one oozing cockhead and then the other. She slowly lost her inhibitions and soon was bobbing up and down on one cock, while pumping the other in her fist.

Switching off, she sucked the other while pumping the first one. Back and forth, back and forth, she got into a steady rhythm and was soon deep throating both cocks. Her long silky brown hair tickled their thighs as she moved from one and back to the other.

Popping off the cocks, her lips were already swollen from the intense blowjobs she was giving Nick and Taye. She loved having Nick's somewhat smaller cock down her throat, but after looking over and seeing Juliet sucking on the seated Charles and Bob fucking her doggy, she got an idea.

Willow urged Nick to sit on the back of the sofa. She got up and straddling Taye's legs, deftly took his sizeable cock balls deep in her already sopping pussy. Leaning forward, her sizeable tits crushed against Nick's legs as she took his cock into her mouth, she was in heaven.

The three of them were synchronized and Willow was getting her pussy and mouth fucked. The pace soon quickened as Willow raced towards her first full blown orgasm of the day.

The one she had with Juliet was just a teaser, sort of to prime the pump. As Taye drove into her, she sucked Nick faster and deeper. Pulling her mouth off his cock, she buried her head in the nape of Taye's neck. She let out a deep moan; "Ohhhhhhh Yes Taye, deeper, harder, oh fuck I'm cumming. Come on Nick, come on and fuck my ass while I come down from this incredible orgasm!"

Nick flew off the sofa and lining up behind Willow, he heard her take a deep breath and let it out as she felt him sink his cock in her ass. Nick fucked her ass hard and fast as he pulled on her hair and mauled her sweaty tits. After about five minutes, Nick nodded to Taye and gripping Willow by the hips, flipped her over. Nick was now seated on the sofa. Willow was above him, his cock still buried in her ass.

Taye spread her legs and with one giant thrust was once again buried in her pussy.

Willow let out a scream as she wiggled her ass against Nick's cock, buried in her ass. She clutched at Taye and tried to wrap her legs around his sweat covered body.

He pumped relentlessly in and out of her cunt and she came two more times in the five plus minutes doing this.

Again they rolled over and Nick slipped out of her ass as she settled down upon Taye's dick.

Nick re-entered her ass and after another five plus minutes let out a loud grunt and shoving as deep as he could, exploded his cum deep in her ass.

Without warning she rolled over once more, trapping Nick's shooting cock under her. She let out a grunt when she felt Nick fill her ass with his cum. She was panting hard when Taye again slipped into her swamp-like cunt and began pumping in and out of her like a runaway locomotive. Her legs were spread wide and she lay back helplessly against Nick, her once gorgeous brown hair, now tangled and covered in sweat, splayed across her face, shoulders and tits.

Taye slapped his sweat covered belly against hers and gripping her by the hips, drove one more time and holding it there let loose his potent cum.

This triggered yet another orgasm from her weak, sweat covered body. She fell back against Nick as he filled her cunt with his cum.

After a few moments Taye pulled out of Willow, her cunt made a lewd slurping sound and she looked down and the cum that flowed out of her gaping hole.

She looked over at Juliet; her gorgeous blonde hair was matted down. Her hair, face and tits were dripping with the cum of the two huge studs.

Five minutes passed and Juliet slowly got up, her entire pubic area was red, swollen and dripping with her own juices. Reaching out she took Willow by the hand and bringing her to her feet, her ass reluctantly let go of Nick's cock. She let out a screech when she felt his cum dribble out of her asshole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers