Window Onto Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Former coworkers have an erotic rendezvous.
1.8k words
4.13
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Jay
Big Jay
62 Followers

As she entered the doors of the luxury hotel in downtown Chicago she recalled his most recent text to her:

"I want you to walk into the lobby and take a seat. Start reading a newspaper. Instructions to follow."

She pulled her rollaway behind her as she approached a chair in the lobby. "Checking in?" A hotel attendant inquired.

Her eyes briefly met the attendant's, and she felt her face involuntarily flush. She almost imperceptibly shook her head. "No, not right now, thank you," she stammered.

She sat demurely and opened the Chicago Tribune, scanning the articles, but found difficulty focusing on any one article. Anticipation of the next 24 hours was too distracting. She felt hot and flush, and a bit uncomfortable between the legs.

She had looked forward to this encounter for so long and now it was about to occur. The build-up had been months, nay, years in the making.

Lauren some time ago had been Jay's assistant at a firm that planned meetings around the country. Her first job out of college, she accompanied him to many corporate meetings at high-end hotels in major cities, as well as luxury resorts. They had hit it off right away, and while Jay maintained his professionalism at all times, there was no denying her beauty. And clients appreciated someone who was competent yet easy on the eyes. While there were many opportunities for them to have conducted an affair, they maintained a respectful, professional relationship. Once having dinner at a restaurant in San Diego, they had been mistaken for a couple by the waitress. "Well you certainly make an attractive pair, anyway," the waitress remarked when told of her mistaken assumption.

Jay was in his mid-40s, classic tall, dark hair, handsome - a passing resemblance to Mr. Big. He kept in shape with regular exercise and yoga. Lauren, on the other hand, was a long-haired blonde, petite at 5'2" and slender, yet buxom with 34 C/D breasts. Now 25, she had left Jay's employ a year and a half ago. But they had run into each other at a convention last summer, and after a few drinks, found themselves sharing a night of bliss. Countless emails and texts later, they had arranged a rendezvous at one of Chicago's finest hotels. Lauren smiled as she thought back on that summer night many months ago, their pent-up desire bursting forth.

She quickly snapped back to reality, however, beginning to feel impatient holding the newspaper, waiting for something to happen. Then suddenly, she felt a presence. She put the paper down and glanced up to see another hotel attendant. He handed her an envelope, saying, "I believe this is for you, madame." She took the envelope with her perfect french-manicured fingers, her hand ever-so-slightly trembling, and murmured "Thank you," without so much as looking at the attendant's face.

She broke the seal. Inside the envelope was a plastic hotel key card and a handwritten note. She glanced around the lobby to see if anyone noticed her, but the few people she saw seemed to be preoccupied with other things. She unfolded the note and began to read.

"My pet - I have provided you inklings of what is to come, but nothing could have fully prepared you for what you're about to experience over the next 24 hours. You are about to be as a star in a play. And indeed, this play will comprise several Acts. The first Act I have dubbed "Window Onto Pleasure." If you are willing to join me, then take the enclosed key and proceed to Room 5001. Further instructions will be provided to you upon your arrival."

She felt her face flush a bit more as she finished reading, her mind racing at the coming possibilities. She tucked the note away in a coat pocket and rose, pulling the rollaway behind her as she strode towards the elevator bank. As she rose high above the city in the elevator, she couldn't quite believe this day had finally come. The doors opened and she strode down the hallway, to the door marked 5001, where she inserted the card into the lock, and turned the latch.

Her heart leaped as she peeked in, but then dropped when she did not see him. Indeed, at first she saw nothing unusual. As she took a few steps she noticed a box with a ribbon on the large bed. She couldn't help but smile, and immediately her curiosity was piqued. She propped the rollaway against the wall and walked over to the bed. There was no card on the box. She pulled on the ribbon and opened the box.

She smiled as she noticed the black high heels. She ran her fingers over them, noticing the minimal straps over the instep and around the ankle. She smirked at the height of them - four or five inches, only slightly eased by a small platform on the sole. She also noticed a pair of frilly lace (and very brief) boyshorts and a small banquette bra, both also in black. And finally, underneath them, was a blindfold. Also inside was a note, which she unfolded and read:

"The gifts inside this box are for you. They are, however, like a ribbon - wrapping a gift that is for me. That gift is, namely, you. From here on, you will do as I direct. I want you now to dress yourself in the enclosed attire. When you feel you are prepared, text me. You should then walk over to the window and open the curtains. Enjoy the view of downtown Chicago, but then put the blindfold on, and assume a position with your feet shoulder width apart, your hands on the glass at the positions of ten and two o'clock.

And wait."

She smiled inwardly, feeling another rush of wetness between the legs. She took a deep breath, then disrobed quickly. She showered, blew her hair dry, and moisturized her skin. She pulled on the boyshorts and put on the bra, both of which fit perfectly. She was glad she had waxed bare, given how brief the attire was, but also because she knew he liked her that way. She put in pearl earrings in her ears and donned a long strand of pearls a couple times around her neck, letting them run down her sternum. She then applied strategic dabs of perfume. After stepping into the heels, she sat to secure the ankle straps. She then rose, and, feeling much taller, strode over to the curtains. Pulling them back, she was momentarily taken by the views of downtown Chicago through the floor-to-ceiling windows. She texted him:

"I'm ready."

Pulling on the blindfold, her vision was completely obscured. She stood facing the city - feet shoulder-width apart, and hands at ten and two - dressed in brief lingerie, pearls, and heels that screamed come fuck me.

She wondered if anyone could see her. She felt incredibly turned on, and turned into, this sexual creature. She felt ready to unleash something unsaid, as never before.

And she waited....

***

After what felt like an interminable wait, it was as if she could hear every piece of the lock mechanism move as the door latch unlocked. She could hear a low whoosh as the door opened. Barely perceptible footsteps on the carpet grew slightly louder, approaching her.

She could feel her heart beating and realized she had stopped breathing. She took a deep breath to recover.

She could faintly hear his breathing and detect the modest yet masculine scent of his cologne. She ached to lay eyes on him; at the same time she could feel his eyes on her body.

Indeed, he drank in the sight of her. She was everything he expected and yet so much more. This goddess, finally here, present in the flesh, and dressed to please him. He felt himself hardening as he studied her barely-clad body. His eyes drank her in, from the high heels that arched her exquisite feet, coiled her calf muscles and pronounced the curve of her ass, to the way the black fabric of her boyshorts clung to her hip bones. He admired the long toned muscles along her spine, the curve of her breasts emerging from the lace, the shape of her collarbone and her swan-like neck. Her lips - swollen, pink, and inviting. Soon his hands and mouth would explore all those areas, and more.

She felt his large hands grasp her hip bones, as he stood behind her. She trembled from the first touch. She felt his warm breath on her neck and ear, and he leaned in.

"It's so good to finally see you, my dear," he uttered in a soft baritone. "It has been far too long."

"So long," she whispered breathily.

He ran his fingers up the sides of her body. She developed goosebumps as he kissed the side of her neck first and then trailed kisses slowly down her right shoulder blade and then down her spinal column, as his hands moved up to her shoulders, gently massaging them.

Tender, slow kisses trailed down her back, his hands following - over her shoulder blades, continuing along her spine. He squatted behind her, hands feeling her buttocks for the first time. He trailed still more kisses down her thigh, behind her knee and over her calf.

He could sense her impatience. He wanted to deep mouth kiss her so badly - as he knew she did - but there was a method to his madness.

He kissed down to her arched foot, then moved to the other. Now retracing his journey in reverse on the other leg, he could feel her tremble as his mouth rose up her inner thigh. When he reached the apex of her legs he abruptly stopped, and rose.

She felt his hands grab her head on both sides and turn her to face him. Having braced herself against the window all this time, she finally released the pose.

She could hear his breathing, more rapid now, then his lips broke the drought and met hers. He could hold back no longer, and kissed her. It was a deep soul kiss - one that had waited years to be realized. He felt as if he was pouring his soul into hers and she into his.

They broke their kiss, both breathing heavily, both consumed by desire for the other. He pushed her back into her prior position, again hands spread against the window. This time his body was closer to hers. and she could feel his hardness through his suit pants against her barely clad bottom.

He now took a bolder posture, his hands roaming her body freely, massaging her breasts through her bra, his right hand sliding down her flat abdomen. He cupped her sex, and began massaging her through the brief material. Her breathing became more rapid.

"Yesss" she said, in a whispered moan.

He was dying to undress himself, but he was determined to make her cum before allowing her to pleasure him. The sight and sound and feeling of this beautiful, sexy woman, attired for him and approaching orgasm, was impossibly erotic to him.

"Fuck...you're making me cum," she cried.

...to be continued.

Big Jay
Big Jay
62 Followers