Window Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anri's head lolled back as she felt more full than she'd felt in her life. Her body went lax as he pulled back before snapping his hips into her just as fast, her inner heat stretched to its limits. She'd never had someone so big inside of her, and Anri could only choke out gasps as he kept going, cycling in and out of her as her body arched into him.

One of his hands shot to her breast, groping it as he swelled inside of her. He gritted his teeth; on top of being wetter than hell, this girl was tight. It was taking all his self control not to just pound her and dump a fat load into her in a matter of a few thrusts. He kept his pace steady as her inner heat adjusted to his size.

Soon enough he was balls-deep inside of her, each stroke of his hips making his fingers dig into her milky skin just a bit harder. He throbbed inside her, the sensation making Anri's eyes water. She clenched so desperately around him, so needily, that it wasn't any wonder the stranger struggled to hold himself back.

Their mouths crashed together again as the stranger smacked her ass. She mewled into his teeth as his other hand grabbed the small of her back, keeping her steady in a consistent position now so he could really start to thrust. Faster and faster, his fat cock stuffed itself between her legs.

Anri could barely handle it all as she felt him go deeper. She moaned against his lips, their tongues wildly sliding against each other. She never knew sex could feel so overwhelming, so fucking good. His cock suddenly began to strike a spot she never even knew existed, each swing of his hips making her see stars. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Mmpheh...hah..." Anri ripped herself for her lips, spit falling between their mouths as she desperately clung to his neck. "F-Faster, fuck me nngh! Faster!"

She couldn't help but beg as his cock kept striking that mystery spot, every inner muscle now focused on milking his meat. Breathlessly she panted next to his ear, feeling his own breaths of effort next to hers. She brought her legs around him as much as she could, desperate to pull him into her, deeper.

The stranger groaned at this, loving Anri's enthusiasm. This slut was repressed. He could tell from the look on her face as she hung from his neck, fingers interlaced behind him. He obliged and went double his pace. The table behind her began to rock even more violently, its wood trembling and thudding against the wall.

Even though she'd begged for it, the sudden speed visibly surprised her and she choked out a silent scream. He could see the whites of her eyes as she threw her head back. He pressed onward and immediately attacked her neck, holding her back steady as he kept pounding into her. His mouth peeled wet kisses onto her skin, its paleness dotted with small beads of sweat. He loved her moans, especially when he reached that perfect tit of hers and started to suck.

It was too much. With her legs still wrapped around him, she could feel every inch of his prick pistoning into her without stopping. He never missed his mark, striking her in that spot that drove her crazy no matter how hard that fit physique of his pounded into her. His cock, the thrill of exposure, his mouth on her tits, the taboo, the fact she didn't even know his name, it was all too much. She tore at his hair and forced him up for her tongue to shove between his lips.

Anri came. Hard. Her body completely seizing up as she clenched around him, tight. The stranger winced, pausing his thrusting as she pulsed hotly around him. Her cunt gripped him in an impossible heat as she came around him, one wave leading to another, then another, then another, her body shuddering in a bliss-addled tremble against his.

Just as the rest of her body, Anri's mouth went limp against his, her tongue weakly echoing her orgasmic contractions. She couldn't feel anything but heat, pure bliss.

She'd never cum just from insertion before. Even during the best sex of her life, she always needed something after to help her cross the finish line. Not only did he make her cum with just his cock, he did it within a matter of minutes.

She panted as her body kept shivering, heat coursing through her veins in a way that made her feel dizzy.

Never mind all of that, the biggest thing that amazed Anri was the fact that she'd never cum this hard before. Alone or with other men, Anri had never felt something so intoxicatingly explosive. Whether it was because of his skill or his size or just how horny she was, one thing was for certain:

She wanted more.

When she regained her senses, she limply hung to the stranger's neck, his cock still rock-hard inside of her. She looked up to him, her bangs sticking to her forehead with sweat, big cheeks flushed pink, her small mouth hanging open with heavy breaths.

"You good?" he asked, the hand at her ass, giving it a reassuring rub.

In response Anri pulled him towards her again, their mouths colliding into hungry kisses. She brought another one of her hands down to his back, pulling. The stranger didn't need words to know what Anri considered the best move forward.

Within moments he was thrusting into her again, their hips wetly slapping together in a steady pace, echoing in the small backroom. Anri parted from his lips, giving him a hungry look as the sex continued to mount. She was still so sensitive from her last orgasm that every thrust of his prick almost felt like a mini-climax. She wanted him to go as hard as he wanted on her, and she was about to make that clear.

Anri took one of her hands off his neck, using it to grab onto the right side of her dress that still clung to her shoulder. She roughly ripped it off, alongside the bra strap. Sliding her arm through the opening, Anri shoved the cloth down, her dress and bra reduced to nothing but crumpled cloth girding her stomach. Now both of her breasts swayed freely between them as the stranger kept up his hard thrusts.

"Fuck me..." Anri said through gritted teeth as she replaced her other hand to reach for his ass, fingers digging into his skin.

The sight of the woman so desperate for his cock, looking at him with those eyes, it made the stranger throb. With a growl he slid both of his hands onto her ass. Gripping tight, he pulled her off the table.

Anri yelped in surprise now as he swung her through the air, her weight held entirely by his arms. Her legs instinctually pulled tighter around his back, her fingers tightening around his neck. She didn't notice his hands shift from her ass to her hips.

The stranger grinned widely as held her up. It was effortless. As he thought, her 5 foot nothing frame was light in his grip. Her wide eyes looked up at him, a little nervous.

"Never been fucked like this before?"

Before she could say anything back Anri squealed when the grip around his waist tightened, and he lifted her off his cock, only to smash her into his hips again. Anri couldn't formulate the words as she tightened her hold on his neck. Up and down, the stranger slid her onto his prick, squeezing tight around her tiny waist.

She'd never felt so small before as he kept throwing her up and down his cock. He used her as if she were a sex toy; there wasn't any agency given to Anri as he kept going, fucking her and holding onto her with nothing but his strength. Every downwards stroke of his arms ended with a wet clap that made Anri's toes curl into themselves. The only thing she could do was moan out for more, and squeeze down on his pulsing meat. Something about being owned like this made her so fucking wet.

Sweat trickled down the stranger's neck as he panted. Light or not, the minutes of screwing Anri's body like this was taking a toll on him. He was feeling her tighten up again. Just by the look on her face he knew she was going to cum.

With a burst of effort, the stranger made the mid-air fucking even more intense when he started to thrust. Their sweaty skin smacked loudly now as he dragged her down into full-on drives of his hips. She squealed at the rough pounding, the spots in her vision exploding into stars as she came again.

Anri shuddered in his grip, clenching around his cock as she whimpered and breathlessly gulped for air.

The stranger didn't relent. He wasn't going to give her a break this time.

The next moment Anri's breath was taken from her as he slammed her into a wall. She blinked her eyes open, only for them to widen when he started to fuck her, regardless of her orgasm. Her legs hooked around his back, stilleto-clad feet linking by the ankles as he started to drive into her, pinning her to the wall completely.

Before she could protest or ask for a break, his mouth collided with hers. The stranger shoved his tongue between her teeth, savoring every wet inch. It was less of a kiss than it was just another assertion of his dominance. Thrust after thrust after thrust knocked the wind out of her, and she could only go along with it.

Anri choked on his tongue as she squirmed around his relentless pounding. She struggled to process it all as every hard drive of his hips took her breath away, the hard wall behind her only countered by his hard chest. As she took the brunt of his erratic thrusting, her orgasm felt like it never ended, and impossibly, she felt another wave begin to crest. The sensation swelled inside of her as the sex reached a fever pitch.

Anri could only let go at this point, clenching as much as she could around him. He was going deeper than ever now, intent on rearranging her guts. She shivered out a whimper. The stranger ripped himself from her mouth, their tongues the last thing to separate as they looked at each other while he roughly fucked her.

"I'm getting close, baby," he said in a growl.

He grunted, gritting his teeth as the heat at the base of his stomach started to spill over. He shifted his hands to grip her thighs now as he leaned into her, piling all his weight into powerful skin-smacking drives. Each thrust made his cock throb as she sucked him into her. Not only was this broad gorgeous but her pussy was insane. It was a miracle he even lasted this long.

It was only now in this moment that Anri realized the stranger wasn't wearing a condom.

In her last few moments of lucidity a streak of panic shot through her. Why did she just realize this?! She shifted her weight, breaking out of her fuck-drunk stupor for a moment. She brought a hand to his cheek, directing his eyes into hers. She had to tell him to pull out.

But-

In that moment, Anri's eyelids fluttered again as she felt her pussy squeeze around him, more of her juices hotly leaking from her core. She was about to cum. All the worries she had merely dissipated in the face of how incredible this felt; She never knew that raw sex would feel this good, she'd always thought that only men's pleasure was affected. But now it was obvious that she'd never had real sex before in her life. The way his cock throbbed and pulsed inside her, its veiny meat hollowing her out in slick friction that ignited sparks of pure pleasure, this was what it should feel like every time.

And she knew what else she wanted as her body tensed up, her nerves careening into another climax.

"C-Cum in me...!!!"

Anri squealed, her body shuddering and her hold on him growing limp as pure animal sensation wrended through her.

The stranger slammed into her one last time, burying himself balls-deep as he instantly obeyed her.

"Nghh...fuck...!!!"

He growled into Anri's neck as pure heat barrelled forth from his loins. He came inside her, the first buckshots of spunk shooting out in hot jets that made him see spots. Anri gasped at the sensation, feeling her orgasm prolong itself with every rope of cum that he filled her with. His whole body tense, the stranger's hips began to go back and forth in intentful shudders, each forward thrust pushing his cockhead right up against Anri's womb, stuffing the unsullied pocket with shot after shot of cum.

The stranger could barely hold back his moans as he kept going, weeks' worth of repression emptying into this hot little mall cashier's tight Asian pussy.

Eventually his climax tapered out, hot ropes of white becoming spurts before finally his cock gave one last fruitless twitch. The stranger kept Anri pinned to the wall as they both panted, heads buried in each other's shoulders. He relished in her scent as he caught this breath. That was one of the best orgasms he's had in months.

Anri was in the same state, her entire body feeling sensitive to the touch. She couldn't believe what just happened. Aftershocks of her searing chain of orgasms twitched through her, and all of her limbs felt like jello. She felt the creampie he'd just packed into her womb, his sperm making her feel so full, so warm.

The stranger was the first to pull back from their hunched embrace, readjusting his grip on her thighs. Anri looked up at him with a weak smile, her soft pink lipstick smeared around her mouth, mascara dribbling in scraggy black lines forged by tears around her eyes.

"You good?" he said, emphasizing his words with squeezes of her asscheeks.

Anri giggled, bringing her fingers around his neck.

"Yeah."

She brought him in for a kiss. It was long, warm but not warm enough to get hot.

They parted before the stranger slowly let her slide slightly down from the wall, Anri's legs unlatching from his back. He slipped himself out of her, his cock wetly sliding out with a slurp. They both groaned at the exit, Anri noticing that his prick was still surprisingly just as hard as it was while he was fucking her.

She lowered herself onto her heels only to stumble. He caught her just in time, her knees wobbling as she tried to regain her balance. They shared a giggle as Anri leaned on him to find her ground until she finally leaned against the wall, legs straight. She blushed as she felt long strings of his load start to leak out of her, racing down her long legs. Anri looked down, watching as more dollops of sticky nut slowly dribbled onto the floor. She bit her lip as she reached down and play with it a little, her pussylips pink and raw, more of his cum bubbling out into her fingers.

God, why was this making her wet again? Her teeth buried into her bottom lip as she felt her lust rekindle itself. She'd just had the best fucking of her life and she still wanted more.

The stranger was transfixed, watching this woman who he'd been checking out less than an hour ago stood in front of him with that tight dress of hers girding her waist, her tits covered in his spit and marks of his teeth, her elegant fingers playing with herself as his creampie dripped out of her onto her perfect legs.

Without realizing it he was stroking himself, his cock springing back to full mast, throbbing at the sight of this tight little slut.

Anri's eyes eventually looked up and caught the sight. Without even thinking she reached out and replaced his hand with her own. With a gasp he complied and let her stroke him, let her pull him by his base towards her.

Standing above her now made the stranger realize again how small she was compared to him, and his free hands eagerly found their familiar grasp on her tiny waist. She leaned up, her eyes the same desperate twinkle they were when they'd barged into this backroom to begin with.

Not a single word and they began to kiss again, the swollen head of his prick beginning to throb against Anri's naked belly.

It didn't take long for the kisses to grow more passionate, for her tugs of his prick to get a bit more intentional, for his touch on her body to grow greedier. It didn't take long for the strangers to want to fuck again.

Before he knew it the businessman had her pinned against that table again. They made out with that hunger, that lust that pulled them back here. Anri parted from his lips, steadying herself by grabbing the desk behind her.

"You sure you're good for some more? Don't you have a store to tend to?" he asked with a smirk.

In response Anri rolled her eyes, and turned around. She felt her heart bristling with a taboo thrill as she bent over, leaning onto her arms as she presented her ass to him. She cast him a look over her shoulder and sure enough his eyes were anywhere but on hers. Anri flushed, panting excitedly as she gave her tight ass a little shake. She'd never done anything this slutty, this humiliating. The sheer dirtiness of it made her so much wetter.

"I'm still on lunch break."

The stranger's mouth watered at what Anri presented to him, the milkiness of her round ass pulling like a magnet. Cum dripped down the insides of those perfect legs that had caught his eye through the shop display. In one stride he was behind her, hissing through his teeth as he brought his hands and slid them onto Anri's hips. His cock slid above her asscrack, throbbing as a bead of pre dribbled onto her lower back.

His gaze wandered up her back, his left hand following its path, snaking up her naked spine. She shivered at the touch, tensing when she felt his hips pull back, his bulbous tip kissing her cum-filled cunt. In one deft motion, the stranger swept the long black hair that stuck to her back, bundling it with a turn of his wrist. Then, with Anri's hair firmly in his grip, he pulled.

Anri choked out a squeal.

In the same motion of him ripping her up with his hand in her hair, the stranger clenched her hip and hilted himself all the way inside her. All those inches swelled and pulse in Anri's sensitive folds, and she could barely find time to take in another breath before the man's mouth sprung onto hers.

Not another moment and his hips started thrusting. Anri could only bring her hand up behind her to his neck as he kept her arching upward with the rein he had in her hair, kissing him back as best as she could as his tongue recklessly shoved itself down her throat. The pain of his grip on her hair made her eyes wet with tears, and all Anri could think about was if could pull any harder.

Smack, smack, smack, the stranger's hips clapped into her ass. In this angle his girth curved up into a new angle that made her breathless.

The stranger grunted as he forcefully ripped Anri away from his mouth, loving the loud squeak of pain she made after their tongues uncoiled. He swooped in onto her neck, carelessly sucking and biting on her pale skin. She squealed in protest but he kept pulling on her hair, the strain making more tears down her cheeks.

Anri was going to cum.

She didn't know why but the pain mixed with his perfect cock was driving her absolutely feral. She couldn't even moan out the words before one more rough hairpull made her clench down on him in a way that made her knees quiver. Heat streaked through her nerves again, scorching every sense she had with pure bliss.

Suddenly, in the middle of this peak, the hand coiled around her hair roughly threw her down. Anri landed on her forearms, cheek pressed against the desk as the stranger's massive hands both clamped down onto her hips. Without warning, he started to truly fuck her.

"W-Wait I...ahhnnnn!!!"

Anri tried to stop him, tried to protest, but the fucked-silly grin spread on her lips as her orgasm compounded with another, and another, each hard drive of his hips pushing his bitchbreaker deep and firmly into her heat. She desperately moved her own hips back into his, but his pace was too much.

He pounded into her now, not stopping for anything as Anri shivered and squealed through another chain of climaxes.

"You...ungh...you love this, huh?" the stranger said through gritted teeth. Sweat dotted his naked chest as he kept plowing this slut for all she was worth, his own eyes almost going into his head with how impossibly tight and wet she was, how her cum-laden cunt sucked him into her with each forwards push. "You like getting fucked like this?"