Witch Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now now... Don't get cocky, as it were..." Evanora said. "Pun intended."

They both laughed. "Well, don't you?"

"What? Do I like big cocks? What if I did? What does—"

"Mom..." he interrupted her. "I was speaking about women in general. The plural 'you'."

"Oh... Fuck... I'm sorry. And now I've gone and told you... Shit!"

Evanora then stood up again, pacing nervously. She had rarely felt so uncomfortable in her life. "Can we forget that this discussion ever happened?" she asked her son.

"If you want to, but I don't mind Mom. If I can't talk about this with you, who can I ask besides my dumb friends?"

"Dumb friends?" she asked, puzzled.

"Well, when it comes to women, all they talk about is how hot you are!"

"What? Christ and the Devil dancing at dawn! Will you stop it!" she said, even more uncomfortable.

"I'm serious! They think you're some sort of goddess and that I can ask you all sorts of questions about sex!"

"I'm not a goddess, I'm a witch!" she replied, grinning.

"Well, I can't bloody say that to them, can't I?" Caius shot back, laughing.

"No. Indeed." Evanora paused and suddenly wonder if... "Caius, is that just a way to know if you can ask me questions about sex?"

"What? No, they really think you're the hottest woman around!" he said.

"And you don't have any questions about sex?"

"Well, I didn't say that..." he replied and Evanora smiled knowingly.

They ended up spending the following two hours talking about sex. Evanora saw her son's cock growing under the blankets a few times, but guessed that it was normal. Her own body betrayed her with a pair of shameless nipples poking their heads once or twice. But she wasn't turned on by her son, nor his cock, despite what Mary-Ann might be feeling for hers. Some of his questions brought back memories about her time with some of her lovers. Some good times. Very good. After that long talk, they both masturbated at the same time in their own beds, with Evanora completely unawares that Caius was fantasizing about her...

***

A couple of months after that remarkable intimate talk, Caius came to her one night while she was working in her basement lab. He was obviously uncomfortable and was making small talk. Like he never did. Evanora stopped her work and turned to face him. "What's up Cai... You're babbling on about the weather and sports."

"Could you... could you make me a potion for Angela?" he asked. Angela was his newest girlfriend.

The witch narrowed her eyes. "What type of cream? Don't tell me that you want a love potion?"

"No!" he replied quickly. "No, I'm 100% convinced that she likes me and even wants me! Just last night she—" he stopped abruptly.

Evanora smiled. "Good. What then?"

"Well, you remember when we talked about my, er, cock?"

"Yes, I do." Evanora knew that if this was happening to Mary-Ann, her friend would drench her panties right now. But for Evanora, it was simply slightly uncomfortable.

"Well, could you make a potion for her so that we'll be able to, or that she'll be..., er, her muscles, less, or rather more, er..."

"You don't wanna say loose, don't you?" Evanora said, smiling.

"Indeed!" Caius replied before clearing his throat.

"I do have a recipe indeed... But it's not that simple. The only way to achieve that is to heighten her desire at the same time. A lot. That, my dear son, is a lust potion. And it's pretty much forbidden."

"Oh... crap."

Her son looked so crestfallen that Evanora made her decision. She took a deep breath and said "Listen. If you promise me that she's already hot for you, it won't change much. Can you so swear?"

"Shit yes!" her son said, not even realizing that he has swearing in a different way. "She's hungry!"

They laughed together. "Ok then. I'll do it tonight. But be aware that it may take a while to kick in, and that it only lasts two hours for a full dose. And make especially sure you're the first person she'll see after drinking it."

"Great! Thanks mom!" Caius said before hugging her hard.

Evanora felt his strong pecs against her own breasts and pulled him tight. After he went back up the stairs to the living room, Evanora shook her head. It had been a while, and she hadn't met any man interesting enough to sleep with since that incident with her son in the bathroom months ago! "A man! A cock! I need a cock!" she thought. "But not my son's!" she added, mentally swearing. "I am not going to turn into Mary-Ann!"

She went to her room, locked the door and pulled out her secret chest. After learning that Caius had opened it without her knowledge, she had added an extra layer of protection. If he dared to do it again, he would instantly see his skin turn bright blue. The witch carefully disabled that spell and opened the chest. She pulled out the encrypted recipe book and flipped through its pages. "My, my, my... It's been a while since I've looked at it. Damn, the sex section is filled with fun stuff I haven't tried in years!" she thought.

As she read the index of that sex section, Evanora felt a burgeoning of warmth between her legs. "Breastmilk inducing, cock creating, sex changing, lust potions, love potions, tail growing, fake pregnancy, inhibitions removers, sex endurance..." Evanora grinned. "Oooh... that last one." she thought, biting her lower lip. Years ago she had used that one with a guy. Oh the sweet memories.

That particular potion allowed the imbibers to have sex non-stop, without any physical exhaustion, sexual habituation and no refractory period after a male orgasm. That last time she used it, Evanora and her partner had sex for three days straight, with more climax than she could have counted. They both ended up sleeping for nearly 48 hours afterwards. The poor guy ended up being so floored and confused that she had been forced to use a short term memory wiping potion to preserve his sanity. She herself had walked funny for a day afterwards.

The witch focused on the task at hand. But even as she was reading the specific ingredients for the lust and loosening potion ("Ha! What a nice name for it!"), images and memories of those other potions kept popping into her mind. She closed her book, then her chest before reapplying the protective spell onto it. An hour later the potion was done and while she was slightly reticent to give it to her son, Angela did seem like she really was into Caius. She wasn't Portia, not by a long shot. She wasn't as intelligent, beautiful or even sexy as Portia was, but Angela seemed genuinely into Caius so that was a good thing.

The following day, after having checked the potency of the potion, the witch was sure it would work. Once her son came back from campus, she gave him the potion and hoped everything would work out for him on his next sexual attempt. The witch had no idea what she had just put into motion.

Caius slipped the vial in his pocket and thanked his mom with a huge hug. He still remembered feeling her huge breasts pressed against his chest yesterday night, and he was now getting a second dose today. Damn! With that thin shirt, even if it covered her upper body completely, he could feel them squashing all over his chest. He felt a twinkle of pleasure in his cock as he pulled her close, enveloped by the sweet smell of her hair cream, a smell he had associated with her since his childhood.

In his room, reclined on his bed and playing with the vial in his hands, Caius suddenly had an idea. To his credit, he really did plan to use the vial on Angela. Truly. But with his cock half hard because of his contact with his mother's breasts, his plan instantly changed. Part of him thought that this new idea was really really bad. Reprehensible even. Abhorrent? Maybe. Yet the rest of him was trembling with anticipation, because he was going to use that potion on his own mother.

Caius knew that his mother had been single for a long while now, and that she had a great sexual appetites. He would hear her masturbating many times every month even though he knew she usually used silencing spells. All he had to do was to turn that lust towards him. He had tried when he had shown her his cock, told him how his friends thought she was very hot. But he wasn't living in a cheesy porn movie, and simply showing a big cock to a woman wouldn't turn her pussy into a waterfall! Especially not your mom! But maybe, just maybe, this potion could work.

Caius spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out the best plan. Two things became clear. One, he didn't want to rely only on the potion. That meant that he would walk around wearing as little as he could to let her see his body (Caius knew that he was growing into the kind of man, physically speaking, that his mother liked). That also meant that he would treat his mother better, with more small massages, attentions, compliments and so on.

The second thing was that Evanora was fully aware that such potions existed. Slipping it into the drink of an unsuspecting victim was one thing, but giving it to a witch was quite another. If she suddenly developed sexual feelings for her son, for the first time ever, she would be instantly suspicious. Caius didn't know if he could dilute the potion and what it would do, but he had to try it.

In the following weeks, he put his plan in motion. He walked around often topless, chose tight fitting shorts, came to the kitchen after his shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist, etc... His mother didn't seem to mind, but he was sure she had noticed. Once, he came out of the shower with a semi-hard cock and it showed under the blanket. Not obviously so, but anyone who'd look there would see it. Judging by her red cheeks, his mother had. Good.

He would then surprise her with massages and compliments, would cook more for their meals, would do his chores without complaining, etc... At one point his mother noticed all of this and asked him about it. He replied that it must be because his relationship with Angela was going great and that he was in a good mood. He told her that he hadn't used the potion yet and he was waiting for the moment they were going to have sex fors the first time. His mother was pleased by his restraint and gave him another huge hug. This time he was topless and he could even feel her hard nipples on his chest.

At one point Caius was afraid he had gone too far. One Saturday morning he came into the kitchen wearing nothing but his pyjama bottoms. No briefs or boxers. His mom was already there, reaching up to the top shelf. She was wearing nothing but a thin nightgown and was between him and the window, from where the morning sun streamed through. He could see her entire silhouette and with her arms lifted like that, her breasts surged out ridiculously. He could even see one of her dark pink nipples through the thin fabric! Her arched small back, curvy ass, long lean legs were equally visible and equally mouthwatering.

Without thinking, not fully awake yet, he began to say "Mom, you're really hot!" Thankfully, his brain woke up just soon enough to transform it into "Mom you're really beautiful!" She turned her head and looked at him with a smile, thanking him. Then she looked down at herself, at the sunlight in the gown and at her position and her expression changed.

Her eyes narrowed and her smile changed. "Yeah, beautiful, right..." she drawled before moving away from the light. "I didn't think you'd be up so soon. I think I'll go and change."

As she walked past him, Caius grabbed her and stopped her. "Mom, please don't. You truly are beautiful and I'd hate it if you felt self-conscious around me." He felt his brain warning him that, even if true, his sentiment wasn't expressed very well.

"What?" she said, surprised by his hand on her arm.

His fingers were less than an inch away from her breasts, which he could see heaving with each of her breaths through the thin fabric. "I mean..." he stammered, releasing her. "Look mom..." he paused, then sighed. "You are a beautiful woman, and not just hot like my friends think. And while Portia and Angela are pretty enough, they don't hold a candle to your beauty." He finished with his best smile, hoping that he was climbing out of the hole he had dug for himself. But now he could feel his cock lengthening in his pants... Shit!

Evanora truly had no idea how to react to this sudden and very direct compliment. She was flattered and touched, but it was still weird. Her gown was indeed very transparent when she stood in the light, so she did have to change it if Caius was up... But luckily for Caius, and under the conscious awareness of his mother, Evanora had been really pleased by all his attentions in the past couple of weeks. She had accepted his explanation of a general good mood and hadn't thought about his different attitude towards him.

She looked into his eyes, trying to figure out if there was any hidden intentions behind his words. When he said "Look, it's not about being "hot". You're just a beautiful woman and the older I get, the more I can appreciate it."

"Hmmm." Evanora finally said, still looking at him with narrowed eyes for a moment. "Maybe Angela has had a good effect on you. I don't remember Portia making you more mature." She sighed, looking into his eyes. "So if I don't change, you won't spend breakfast staring at my old ass every time I turn around?"

"Oh, now you're fishing for compliments!" he said.

Caius was pretty sure he had managed to get out of trouble. Seeing her blush and smile as she walked back into the kitchen wearing that devilishly thin white gown made it pretty clear. Given that this was a Saturday morning and that they were both planning on staying at home, Caius went to his room and grabbed the potion and decided to roll the dice.

While he was gone, Evanora realized that she had actually been fishing for compliments! The fact that they both laughed about it gave her an easy out, but Evanora knew she was in trouble. Despite his insistance and safe words, Evanora had seen the look in his eyes when he had turned the corner and saw her in the light. Caius may be her son and respect and see her as a mother, but he was also a male. A horny male.

Then again her mind quickly focused in on the fact that she had felt horny herself when she had seen him looking at her body. Just like she had during his surprise massages. They were nothing more than short massages while she was simply sitting on a chair or the sofa. Yet those feelings were powerful enough that she was fully aware that she would refuse any offer of a longer massage in a bed or on the living room floor. Evanora thought about her friend Mary-Ann more and more, and while she wasn't lusting about her son at all, she had to admit, at least to herself, that she wasn't fully immune to his physical presence.

Evanora, sitting at the kitchen table with her mind still working hard to puzzle out all those feelings, never saw the thick snake in her son's pyjamas. Nor did she see him slipping about a tenth of the lust potion into the orange juice glass he had brought her. She drank it in a single shot, completely unawares of what was about to unfold.

About ten minutes later Evanora was completely at ease with her gown in front of her son and she even went back to that cabinet and reached up to the top shelf. After grabbing the big pot that she would need later, she turned around and crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up slightly. She stared at her son and said "Enjoying the view?"

Caius grinned and nodded. "Of course! As I said, you're incredibly gorgeous, mom."

Feeling the pulse of pleasure deep in her belly, Evanora smiled and said "Oooh! That's good. Earlier you said 'you're just a beautiful woman', and now I'm 'incredibly gorgeous'? Thanks, son!"

"My pleasure!" he said. "Believe me!"

When she saw him glancing at her breasts very quickly, Evanora's eyes opened in surprise. But instead of being upset about it, she was flattered. "Look at you!" she said, giggling. "Didn't you also say that it had nothing to do with me being hot?"

"Yeah." he said.

"So if I push my breasts together like this..." which she did, squeezing her arms higher, "it won't affect you?"

"No, no, no... That's not what I said." as he paused to swallow, Evanora was pleased to see his eyes bulge out as her breasts did the same. He continued "I never said you were not hot, mom! Women can be very beautiful without being hot!"

"Oh. So I'm not hot?" she said, her lower lip suddenly pouting.

"Fishing for compliments again?" he asked.

"What if I am?" she said in a small voice.

"Well then. Mom, you're by far the hottest, sexiest and most gorgeous woman I've ever met in my entire life. And that's even counting the very beautiful girls I meet daily on campus. You're the stuff of fantasies and any man, regardless of his age, would be lucky to find you in his bed."

Evanora was floored by his openly lascivious comments. If she hadn't been affected by the potion, she would have flown into such a rage! Then again, she would realize much later, she would never have asked him those leading questions either... The brief window where her mind could have clicked that she was under the influence of magic closed suddenly when Caius stood up and added "Words are nice and all, but if you needed any more proof, here it is..."

If she had missed it earlier, this time it was impossible. Caius's cock was enormous! Her son's cock was enormous! And it looked like a fucking telephone pole under his pyjamas. All of a sudden Evanora felt hot all over and her pussy was tingling with lust. Her mouth opened slightly and she heard herself moaning out loud. "Christ!" she sighed. "That Angela is a lucky girl, my son!" Evanora laughed with her son and shook her head as she sat back into her chair. "Well, that was a fuckingly honest bit of conversation!" she said, not even realizing that she had sworn.

A while later, alone in her lab, Evanora was singing as she worked on a few basic creams, happy as she had ever been. She couldn't stop thinking about her son, about his compliments and most of all about his incredible cock. He pussy was still moist and she fought with her lust to keep her head free from the ideas that constantly popped up.

When Caius came by an hour later with another orange juice, she thanked him for it and drank a few sips before hugging him from her chair. They were still wearing the same clothes, but the hug in this position meant that her breasts were pressed against his thighs and cock. When she realized it, she only giggled and hugged him harder. After releasing him, she said "Well, that was awkward!" even though she was laughing.

"I'm up for hugs anytime, mom!" he said.

"Really? Then come here again!" she added, opening her arms.

This time she felt his hardening cock between her breasts and giggled again. "Ok now! That's enough!" she said, laughing. She even slapped his ass after he turned away and laughed at his surprised expression. Alone again in the basement, the witch slipped a finger under her gown and felt her wet pussy lips. "Oh dear... I'll have to take care of this soon, otherwise I may do stupid things I'll regret! I wonder if I have a dildo as big as Caius' cock?"

As she drank yet another gulp of the juice, Evanora didn't even realize that her various repressed desires, as well as her long ingrained and properly habituated behavior were all being taken down slowly. Instead, she listened to Caius moving around upstairs and wondered if she would dare masturbate while he's just above her. "Fuck, I wish I was above his cock!" she thought, then covered her mouth with her hand as she gasped. "Oh, don't pretend to be a prude, Evanora!" she told herself. "What do you think you'd do if he came back downstairs naked with his cock fully hard?"