With Dad to Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What up?" he asked. They said that nothing was up, but later as they were walking back to the room upstairs for session two Susan came out clean.

"Dad?"

"Yes darling."

"Lori and Rene do not want to miss the chance of a lifetime."

"What chance?"

"Dad, do you read erotic stories."

"Occasionally I do."

"What type of stories do you prefer?"

"Types?"

"Yes, types. Adultery for example or gay or say incest."

"I read at random."

"Anyway Dad the most popular stories by a long distance are incest stories."

"I would have placed them lower down."

"Not the general public and nor do we. For Lori, Rene and I incest stories are capital stuff. We like them very much."

"So?"

"If we like reading it so much how much more would we like to be the performing stars or failing that at least watch, say father having sex with daughter? It would be something that is way beyond even our dreams. You get the point Dad?"

"I do Susan. They want to see me have sex with you."

"They want to very much but what about your daughter? For her it would be fulfilment of her wildest desire ever since she reached womanhood. You are my primary fantasy object Dad." They were at the landing of the stairs. She pushed him gently to a corner and hugged him and kissed him. "Dad darling I want it badly and I want it now. Lori and Rene will watch. Come on move. I can't wait." She held his arm and almost dragged him along. The room they used was in private use but the next one was open. They entered and Rene closed the door. Susan again hugged Dad and kissed him hotly on the lips. Dad responded but not with equal warmth.

"But I may not be able to Susan," said Dad, "I had a spectacular just now, much above my normal capacity; another within in two hours? Impossible."

"I tell you it is possible." It was Lori speaking. "I was at the receiving end of your efforts and I have sufficiently wide experience to judge how much a man is capable of. You can. You know why? Because you are excited about sex with your daughter. You became hard only when you saw Susan coupling with Rene. It was incestuous thoughts that got you going. Dad, you are one of us, no mistaking that." Dad turned and looked at Lori. His eyes were telling them that indeed was the truth.

6

Susan got into action immediately. She threw her towel away and pulled off Dad's. Already Dad's penis was not the turgid one of the early part of the day. It was more than three quarters of the way from peak size and was rising in jerks with every heart beat. There was no doubt that sex with daughter was exciting the senior citizen.

"Do as I tell you to Dad," said daughter firmly. She sat on the cot the way she had noticed Lori do and made Dad sit on a stool at edge of the bed.

"Suck me Dad just the way you did Lori. She says she has never been sucked like that before. She says you are a master sucker." Dad bit her nipples.

"No Dad, not that." That anyone can do. I want your special. You take more of it and munch." He opened his mouth wide and took in a lump of breast. He pressed the nipple against the roof of the mouth and he pressed firmly and then rubbed his tongue against it. Daughter moaned. That moan broke down his inhibitions. He worked with vigour that got his daughter clicking with pleasure. She pushed his head to the other breast and he did the repeat. Susan was feeling her vulva warming up. She pushed him away.

He moved back and drank in the sight of his daughter ready to receive him. She lay relaxed. Her back was resting on the head railing of the cot. Her arms were lying languidly on the bed. Her thighs were spread with her feet in the air and gently swaying. Her vulva was wet with lips invitingly open. Lori and Rene, both naked, were crouching on the cot awaiting the culmination.

"Come up Dad," she said. He came up. She got hold of his now throbbing penis and took it to the vaginal opening. The rose was resting on the opening. It needed nothing more than a gentle push for her wet vagina to accept, nay even suck in father's supreme gift. But it was not to be. Some ancient inhibition in the innards of the senior must have held firm. He did no give the impression of a man moments away from the most stupendous event in his life. He looked more like a little boy surrounded in an unfriendly neighbourhood looking this way and that for an opening to run for safety. He jumped up, he grabbed Lori, he forced her down and in no time at all he was on her and buy a one in a hundred chance the thrust of his penis found its mark. He was in up to the hilt. It all happened in a flash. It took time for Lori to realise what was happening but when she did she accepted him. She hugged him with arms and legs and soon he ejaculated. He got up.

"Sorry, if I had done it I cannot ever live with myself. I will be miserable for the rest of my life." The look of intense disappointment in the faces of the three gradually morphed into tender smiles.

"We understand," said Rene speaking for all three, "and we honour you for what you did not do."

7

It was late evening. Dad was resting on the divan in the balcony of their room. Susan was laying face down on his chest.

"Dad, Mom used to say that I often lay on your chest this way."

"Often indeed. When mother found it difficult to make you sleep she would put you on my chest."

"Today I would have no difficulty sleeping Dad."

"A great day, Susan. Did you get material for your thesis?"

"I did Dad, but I got more. I got to know my darling Dad's hidden goodness. Dad, I am the happiest daughter in the whole wide world." He pulled her up and kissed her on the forehead. Soon both were asleep. A day in the swing club can indeed drain one physically and mentally.

12