With Her Blessing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, I'd be extremely jealous of another woman, mostly for fear you'd leave me for her. But I don't think I'd be jealous if...if you had a...boyfriend." She watched his face for a moment then said, "Would you ever leave me for...a man?"

Ky snorted and said, "Hell, no! When I'm dressed...like this..." He used his hands to indicate what he was wearing. "I have NO interest in men and I plan to spend most of my life as Ky dressed like this."

"But when you're...Kyleigh?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

He sighed and said, "I should have told you that a year ago, but I was too embarrassed and I guess at some level I still hoped you might, you know, want to start having sex with me."

Vicki smiled and told him, "Ever the hopeful one, huh, Ky?"

"Yeah, guilty as charged. Well, it's funny because that's around the same time I finally realized this would never change."

"Again, I am so sorry. If I could take the proverbial 'magic pill' and suddenly like sex, I'd do it right this second. But there is no magic pill, so..."

"So?" Ky repeated.

"I'd like to propose something. I'd be willing to let you have...boyfriends...if you'll agree not to ask me to have sex."

"Wow," he said. "That's huge." He thought for a while then said, "I gotta tell you that might possibly work."

"Really?" she said hopefully. "Would you at least be willing to try it?"

Vicki looked desperate which was hurtful but Ky knew he was as desperate for sex as she was to stop having it. So he let it slide.

"Um...yeah. I guess we could try that. I mean, it's probably gonna be a little uncomfortable for a while."

Vicki tried not to laugh. "Okay, did I say something funny?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, honey. I was just thinking about your um...first time with a man when you said it's going to be uncomfortable for a while."

"Oh. Ha-ha," he said. Then he smiled and told her, "Okay, that actually is kind of funny. Touché!"

"So I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with you having a...boyfriend...come over once or twice a week assuming of course, he can be very discreet. Neither of us have jobs that depend on that level of discretion, but I'd obviously prefer to keep this as quiet as possible. If it does get out, then it just does and we'll deal with it. Ky, I'm in this for the long haul and I know you are, too. We've been trying to find a way to make this work since we met and I think this just might be the answer."

"I can't argue with you, honey. It's the best idea either of us has ever had and if it works, we can still enjoy every other part of our lives together and finally shoot this fat-ass gorilla sitting in the same room with us every time we're together."

Vicki burst out laughing which made Ky laugh and that's when he realized it had been a very long time since they'd done that. In fact, she was so happy she got up and came around the table and put her arms around him and said, "I love you so much, Ky. I hope this works. For both our sakes."

"Me too, Vik. Me, too."

______________________________________________________________________

One Week Later

"Back already?" Vicki asked. "I thought it would take a little longer to get a full body wax. Was it painful?"

"No, it wasn't bad at all," Ky told her.

Vicki was looking at his forehead. "I can see you had your eyebrows done. They look very nice. Maybe I should give this place a try." She smiled then said, "I have something for you before you go change and get ready for your um...date."

She pulled out a blue box and opened it. "It's not a real diamond. But I thought you might like it and I was hoping maybe you'd wear it to you know, remind you that you are...spoken for."

Ky watched her take out the ring and wait for him to hold out his hand. "I know this is all new territory for us, but I want you to know you have my complete support." She slid it on his finger and said, "And all my love." She held out her arms and he hugged her and thanked her.

"It's beautiful, Vik. Thank you. And I will always wear it. I promise." He held up his hand and looked at it again and said, "It looks so real."

She let go of him and said, "They make some very realistic-looking cubic zirconia rings now. No one can tell the difference unless they look at it through a jeweler's loop or maybe blow on it to see how fast the water vapor evaporates and I don't think too many people care enough to do that." It was so good to see her happy again! Ky couldn't remember the last time the tension around the house wasn't thick enough to cut with a knife.

"So are you going to go change and get ready now?" she asked with genuine interest and no judgment.

"Well, let's see. It's four o'clock and he'll be here at six so...yeah, I think it's about that time."

"Can you...I mean, do you even want to...share any of your plans? I understand if it's private. Completely."

"Um, well, I'm making dinner for us and after that, we might watch a movie or maybe just talk."

"That sounds very nice. Ky? I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time tonight. Really. I want this to be wonderful and special for you."

"Thank you, honey. That means a lot. And again, thank you for the beautiful ring. I really do love it. So...are you staying here tonight?" he asked.

"Oh, no. I'm going to a quilting meeting that starts at seven. I'll probably wait until he gets here then slip out. I'd feel pretty silly if we ran into each other outside or something. But...what time will it be, you know, safe to come back? Don't hurry on my account. I'm just asking. The meeting will last until nine and Dorothy and I can hang around and talk until they close up at ten. Will that be late enough?"

"That sounds fine, honey. I don't want you to feel like you can't come to your own home. We'll both have to be flexible and understanding until we get this figured out."

"I agree. Okay, that sounds like a plan. Just text me if you need more time, okay? And again, please have a wonderful time. Oh...and be safe, okay?"

"No worries, there. We don't really even know each other except having talked on the phone after exchanging emails on line and stuff."

"Do you trust him?"

"I do. He's a doctor, by the way, so I feel really good about the discretion issue."

"Well, I trust you completely so you go ahead and get ready and I'll start getting my fabric and stuff together for my meeting."

______________________________________________________________________

Kyleigh slipped the ring onto her left hand over the dark red nail on her ring finger and smiled knowing she was indeed happily married to Vicki, who was upstairs sewing as Kyleigh prepared to start her life.

She stepped out of her room and went to the kitchen where she started getting things ready to make dinner. She'd decided on blackened salmon with asparagus and fresh salad with dinner roles. As she got everything ready, she was thrilled with seeing not only her freshly-painted, dark-red nails, but the gorgeous, very large solitaire ring on her hand.

Kyleigh also loved so many other things about being a woman for a few hours. She was very aware of the scent of her favorite perfume as well as the way her soft, silky hair touched the sides of her face or how it moved on her shoulders. She loved the way her earrings dangled as she moved and the weight of her chunky, gold necklace. Each step reminded her she was wearing heels and the feel of her suntan-colored stockings was heavenly! Lastly, she loved the feeling of the way her soft, supple, breast forms moved with her as she busied herself making dinner for her first...boyfriend.

She smiled when she thought about him. He was tall, handsome, single, and an admirer of women like Kyleigh. He'd been married for several years and had been single now for almost two. He told her he'd looking for a girl who was as passable as Kyleigh, but told her it was very hard to find someone who wasn't on hormones transitioning to become a woman and even then, it was still a huge challenge. He said he'd dated one transsexual woman for a couple of months, but they soon learned they had nothing in common but well...sex. Kyleigh remembered reading those words in an early email and the way it made her feel as she imagined being in this beautiful man's arms and...bed.

Everything was either ready or in the oven just before six and Kyleigh's heart was beating like a drum when she got a text from him saying he'd there in about ten minutes.

She went back to her room and took another look at herself in the full-length mirror and decided all she needed was to touch up her lipstick. Just as she finished, she heard a knock on the door. She turned around and it was Vicki. She was standing just outside her room. "I was wondering if I could possibly see you—just this once. I guess curiosity got the best of me. If you would rather not, I'll understand."

"It's okay," Kyleigh said softly. She'd been working on her feminine voice a lot and although it wasn't great, it was much better than before. "Come in, please."

Vicki stepped in then looked up. She put her hands on her face and just stared. Kyleigh smiled and said, "So...?"

Vicki shook her head and said, "I'm speechless." She continued looking at Kyleigh from head to toe and shook her head some more. "I honestly can't believe what my eyes are seeing. You look...beautiful. My goodness, you really do look like a woman."

Vicki moved closer to see if there were telltale signs. "Everything is perfect. Your hair is so amazing. Your makeup is...perfect. I love what you're wearing, too! It's so pretty without being well, slutty. I know you don't dress that way, but this looks so nice. And you even accessorize well. I think I'm jealous but not in...that way. I honestly can't tell you're not a girl, Ky." She caught herself and said, "Sorry. I meant Kyleigh. Um, I should get back upstairs before he gets here. Thank for you letting me see. That was very brave of you. And you really do look very nice."

Kyleigh thanked her and gave her a quick hug. "I'm so happy for you, honey," Vicki told her. "Have fun."

Vicki no sooner got back upstairs than the doorbell ring. Kyleigh was still holding the tube of lipstick. She sat it down on her makeup table, took a deep breath, then headed toward the door. Their front door was in a large foyer which led to either the kitchen or a long staircase up to the second floor.

Kyleigh closed her eyes, steadied herself, then opened the door. "Hi! Come in! It's so good to finally meet you!" she said as she stepped aside to let him in.

He was holding a bouquet of red roses and Kyleigh's heart went from overdrive in turbo mode. "These are for you," he said. "You look absolutely stunning, by the way."

As she took them, her smile was so broad she thought she might hurt herself. "Wow! They're so beautiful. Thank you, Kevin!" she said.

He was so handsome her heart hurt. She couldn't stop staring into his eyes so when he leaned down to kiss her she was so caught off guard she didn't notice the small opening in the French doors to the master bedroom above her. After a brief but very nice first-ever kiss, Kyleigh saw her peeking through them. Vicki wasn't being voyeuristic, she was just...curious. Kyleigh wasn't sure how to react until she saw Vicki smile and flash her a 'two-thumbs up' signal. Kyleigh smiled back and winked.

"So let's go into the kitchen and I'll put these in some water," she said. "You can hang your coat right there, by the way," she told him pointing to the standing coatrack in the foyer.

Once she cut the ends of each rose and put them in a vase, she asked Kevin if he'd like a glass of white wine and she poured one for each of them.

"To new beginnings?" he offered.

"I like that," Kyleigh said. "To new beginnings."

Again, she could not take her eyes off of him! He was so gorgeous! She longed for him to kiss her again but knew that didn't normally happen on first dates. Still... Moments later, she heard the front door open and close and knew she was all alone with her handsome new man.

For the next hour, they talked, ate dinner, and had a second glass of wine at the table before Kyleigh suggested they move to the family room where they could sit more comfortably and get better acquainted. They'd already discussed this new arrangement with Vicki via email, and Kevin said he was comfortable with trying it.

They talked for about an hour about their work, where they grew up, their hobbies, and where they stood on major issues like politics and religion. It turned out, they had quite a bit in common and that's when Kyleigh remembered his words about only having had sex in common. Kyleigh knew it was more than the wine making her ache to have that one additional thing in common but she knew she needed to wait for him to make the first move.

"Can I get you some more wine?" she asked.

"Actually, I'm good," he told her. "What I'd really like is to kiss you again—if that's not moving too fast."

"Not at all. That sounds perfect," Kyleigh said, her heart thumping out of her chest.

Kyleigh was suddenly once again conscious of every aspect of her femininity as Kevin's lips pressed against hers. She simultaneously experienced everything she'd felt before from the scent of her perfume to the pretty clothes she wearing, and for this moment at least, she was a woman. Nothing had ever fit so perfectly before in her life. She looked, felt, and was doing exactly what she wanted more than anything else and the feeling overwhelmed her.

As her handsome boyfriend-doctor kissed her, she was also aware of the way her glossy, red lips slid so softly on his. She loved the way the soft material of her sweater looked and felt as she raised her arms to put them around his neck. She felt so small and fragile in his arms and she was so happy a part of her wanted to cry.

As they continued to kiss, Kyleigh gasped softly as she felt her lover's tongue for the first time. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That's so nice."

Kevin stroked her pretty face as his French kisses deepened. Kyleigh yearned for more as she pulled him close and kissed him back. His right hand moved slowly down the sleeve of her pretty sweater and then gently made it's way inside. As he lifted it up slightly, she lowered her arm to help him take it off her. He laid it beside her then continued to kiss her passionately.

Kyleigh reached up and placed his strong hand on her breast and squeezed it closed. It didn't matter that her breasts weren't real. All that mattered was being wanted—as a woman. As he felt her up, she found herself unable to stop her own hand from making its way from the back of his neck down the front of his shirt to the area between his legs and was rewarded to find exactly what it was she wanted to find there. It felt so amazing to actually be touching the one thing she wanted more than any other.

"That feels nice, Kyleigh," he told her. He began unbuttoning her blouse while she worked on his belt buckle and zipper.

"Please make love to me," she softly pleaded.

"Of course," he told her. "There's nothing I want more."

Kyleigh leaned back as he slipped her blouse off her shoulders leaving her wearing only a very pretty, lacy white bra. Kevin kicked off his shoes and helped Kyleigh with his pants. As he sat back down on the sofa, she moved in front of him and began slowly pulling down his underwear. Her heart was about to explode as his beautiful cock was slowly revealed. "Oh, my God! I love it, Kevin," she told him.

For the first time in her life, she was able to hold a man's cock in her hands. Her tiny fingers wrapped around it and her long, dark, red nails looked so beautiful as she held him. "Do you like it, Kyleigh?" he asked.

"I love it!" she told him truthfully. "I've been wanting you so bad all night, my love." They were staring into each other's eyes as she opened her mouth to experience yet another first. As she took him into her warm, wet mouth, a surge of adrenaline shot through her body. She was turned on beyond measure.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good!" she told him softly. She took him slowly and gently using her tongue to pleasure the underside of his thick cock. She loved the way the huge veins felt on her tongue and Kyleigh felt like she was experiencing heaven on earth. She quickened her movements as she slid her other under his cock to hold his balls in her small hand. The combined sensations of his cock in her mouth and his wonderful balls in her hand nearly made her cum.

She kept her eyes on his as she sucked. "Your eyes are so pretty," he moaned. "You look so beautiful taking me like that, sweetheart."

She loved the way she was making him sigh and moan. His moans made her moan with pure pleasure as she took him as deep as she possibly could. Kyleigh had dreamed of this for so long and now it was finally happening. She opened her throat as she had practiced and took the last two inches and held him deep inside her. She did her best to control her gag reflex for as long as she could before nature won out. As she began to choke, she raised up and caught her breath. There were thick streamers of her saliva from her mouth to her hand and to his beautiful cock. She deep throated him several more times before he said, "Come up here, beautiful."

She stood and turned around letting him unzip her skirt which fell around her heels on the floor. She stepped out of it, then lowered the padded hip garment she was wearing leaving her in a pair of very pretty, very lacy, white panties. Never taking her eyes off of his, she slid them down and stepped out of them. Kevin handed her a condom with the corner of the package torn open and Kyleigh loving put it on for him.

She'd brought a small bottle of lubricant from the bedroom and kept it between the sofa cushions just in case he wanted her there. She squeezed a generous amount on his huge shaft then turned around and bent over to let him do the same thing to her portal. The couch was deep enough to allow her to face him as she climbed up on his lap and rubbed hard against him. "Mmmm. I can't wait to have you inside of me, baby," she moaned softly.

He helped lift her up as she planted her feet on either side of his thighs. She steadied herself with one hand on his shoulder then reached for him with the other. Once he was in perfect position, she said, "Okay, go ahead, sweetie. And be gentle. I'm still a virgin."

Kevin was a perfect gentleman taking her oh-so-slowly a tiny bit at a time. As the head of his cock popped inside of her, Kyleigh gasped and winced. "You okay?" he asked.

"I'm...wonderful," she cooed. "More—please!"

Kevin gave her two more inches very slowly as she lifted up then back down to take ever more of him inside her. After a very long and slow process, Kyleigh lowered herself all the way down and held his entire length inside her. "My God! You are so big!" she moaned.

"You feel amazing," he told her as he kissed her again.

"You, too!" she cried. "You feel SO good inside me. Oh, my God, I love this!"

Kyleigh slowly raised her bottom up then slowly slid back down taking him all the way to the hilt. Knowing there was no more pain involved, she began raising and lowering a little faster each time until she was ready for him to take over.

As she held steady in one place, Kevin began thrusting. "Yes! Oh, my God...yes! Oh, fuck me, please!" she cried. "Please God...fuck me...hard!"

Kevin rammed his cock in hard then out, over and over and over. Kyleigh was loving the way he felt hitting her prostate and sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her small body. "I'm gonna cum," she said. For the first time in her life she was indeed going to cum without being touched.

"Go ahead, baby," he told her. "Cum all over me."

"Cum inside me!" she begged him as he jackhammered her for all he was worth. As Kevin stopped moving and began grunting, Kyleigh released several long streams onto her lover as she shot his inside her.