With My Cousins

Story Info
Tamil guy fuck his two cousins.
2.2k words
3.91
134.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
santhi
santhi
52 Followers

The train stopped at Sholavandan my mother's village early in the morning. I was visiting this place almost two decades later to say goodbye to my uncle (mama) before leaving for the gulf. Ambi as he was called was an old resident of the village and he lived in our ancestral house. I hired an auto to the main street predominantly occupied by Brahmins and reached my uncle's house. It was the biggest one in the street with raised platforms in the front, a huge oak main door led into the inner courtyard and the corridors and the rooms and through the rear door to a large back yard. Two flights of stairs led to the rooms on the upper floors and to the two levels of terrace.

There were just four occupants in the house apart from the live in servants. My mama Ambi, his wife Parvati and their two lovely daughters Uma (22) and Menaka (21); they were born just 15 months apart. Uma had just had a baby and had come for the delivery of her first child and Menaka was engaged to be married to a cousin from her mother's side.

As I alighted from the auto and entered the front yard through the wicker gate, Menaka looked up from the Kolam she was drawing and her face lit up in recognition. She darted inside the house calling out to her mother. In a trice the entire family was out at the main entrance and they received me with great warmth . "You recognize Uma and Menaka?" asked my mami

"Ofcourse, I do, how lovely they have grown up to be!" I exclaimed.

"Your father is against consanguineous marriages, or else I would have got one of them married to you, Uma would have suited you fine, both of you are so fair and good looking!" said mama.

While Uma blushed, Menaka's face fell. She was the darker of the two but had such fine features that it would take one's breath away. She was tall, slim at the waist and wide at the hips, dark eyes, a sharp nose and full pouting lips accentuated her facial features. Her breasts were rounded and large. The blouse and the bra she wore were struggling to contain them. She had lovely flat stomach and the shapeliest navel that I had ever seen on a woman. Looking at her gave me an erection. I wondered whether I would be able to kiss her let alone fuck her.

Pleasantries over Menaka showed me to my room on the first floor. There was short flight of stairs up to the first level and another flight of stairs led to the second level terrace. The room opened out to one side of the terrace from where you could look at acres of paddy fields, banana groves and betel leaf groves that Ambi Mama an affluent agriculturist, owned. The others in the family were all sore with mama for taking over the entire ancestral property allegedly using forged documents, so not many in the family were in talking terms with him. He enquired about the well being of all a little ruefully.

"When will you be leaving for gulf?" asked Menaka as she was leading me upstairs.

"Next week" I said, eagerly watching the seductive swaying hips, her flat stomach, navel and her breasts through the sides of her saree.

I unpacked, stripped off and pulled on my shorts and walked to the open terrace overlooking green fields. I heard a humming sound and turned find Menaka putting her clothes out to dry. She had come in through the stairway at the back after having a bath and did not notice me on the terrace. Hidden from view I watched her put her clothes out to dry. She had tied her hair in a loose knot and wrapped a towel around it to let it dry, she had an inner skirt that showed wet patches of her juicy ass cheeks, she had covered her top with a towel and when she raised her arms to the clothes' line I could see hairy underarms and shapely breasts. She was drying her hair when I sneaked up from behind and let out a low whistle. She looked around startled, saw me and quickly made for the stairway. In two rapid strides I was at the head of the stairway. She had no place to go so quickly darted up the stairway leading to the second level terrace. I followed her up there. She was silently staring out of the terrace when I approached her and hugged her from behind. She quickly turned to face me and hugged me. I bent down to kiss her, she eagerly responded and opened her mouth to meet mine and we kissed passionately. I led her to an alcove and seated her there and sat beside her. I kissed her again and gently tugged at the towel covering her breasts; she let me take it off with a slight whine of a protest. She was bare breasted and the juicy well formed breasts and the nipples were so inviting. I was determined to take her before any other guy laid hands on her. I fondled and squeezed her breasts. She let out an 'aaahhh'. I kissed her a little more deeply and then kissed her neck, her shoulders and her cleavage and sucked on her nipples, moved down to kiss her stomach and navel.

"It's rough here!" she said when I tried to lay her on the floor.

"Where do we do it then?"

"She brought her finger to her lips and led me toward an old camp cot on the terrace. She pointed to some old sarees that were on the clothesline and gestured to me to bring them over. I obliged. The bed was now ready and she beckoned to me in a sexy manner. I took her in my arms and kissed her all over her body and sucked her juicy breasts. She put her hand inside my shorts and felt my cock, "Oh my, how hard it is!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone.

I slipped off my shorts and tugged at the string of her inner skirt. It came off easily and I slid it off her revealing rounded well shaped ass, thighs and hairy pussy. She closed her thighs when I reached for her pussy. With a little coaxing she opened her thighs and I rubbed her pussy; she opened her thighs wider and as I rubbed her pussy dripped wet, she hugged me and rapidly thrust against my palm and fingers. All the while I held tight round her waist and sucked on her breasts. She was breathing heavily and I could feel her having an orgasm. I gently lay her down on her back, pulled her inner skirt all the way down and off her legs, spread her legs, put them over my shoulder, positioned myself between them and in one swift thrust entered her; she squealed and gasped, then pursed her lips tight, there were tears in the corner of her eyes. I thought I hurt her and tried to pull my cock out.

"No, No, keep it inside and thrust slowly" she said.

I slowed the pace of my thrusts and concentrated on in and out movements near the mouth of her vagina. 'Aiiiiiiiyyeoo' she said having another wave of orgasm. This time I thrust my cock inside and buried it deep. She grimaced but the expression turned to pleasure when pain was replaced by pleasure. After a series of rapid thrusts I came inside her. As I was lying exhausted on top of her breathing heavily she asked, "You came inside, you know I could become pregnant!" "You could have stopped me!" I said

"You guys sound so sensible after you have released!" she said making a face

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"Eh, you are the first one, didn't feel my virginity!"

"Oh yes, I did!"

"Don't worry da, it is only one day before my period so nothing will happen!"

I liked her confidence. She quickly gathered her inner skirt and towel kissed me with a loud "uummma" and darted downstairs to attend to other chores.

I lay there on the camp cot for some more time enjoying the afterglow of the sensational love making session. I never realized that I would end up fucking within 4 hours of my arrival in Sholavandan. Presently I got up and walked down to the first level terrace. I found the older sister Uma putting her clothes out to dry. She too was dressed or should I say undressed in the most provocative manner. Inner skirt with wet patches, hair tied loose in a towel and nothing on top except a wet towel across her shoulders that failed to cover her awesome milk tanks. I watched her for a while and then moved down the stairs. She heard me come down and turned back to see me and frowned. She realized that only a little while ago Menaka had darted down and now I follow her. She smiled knowingly and gestured at me to stay where I was. She peered over the stairs and called out, "Menaka take care of the baby for while, won't you?" "Okay" called back Menaka.

Uma darted up the flight of stairs towards me came close to me and said, "Your body is so well formed, you do yoga?"

"No, I go to the boating club"

"No wonder, you are so well shaped!" she said and felt my biceps and forearms.

"You also look terrific!" I said looking into her large eyes.

Uma was fair, dark curly hair, sharp nose with a black mole on her upper lip, full lips and well formed breasts, ass and waist. She had put on a little weight after the birth of her baby and looked a little plump around the middle and hips. Her breasts were large and full of milk.

She blushed and looked away.

"If you had married me, I would have taken you away to gulf"

"I always wanted but your father was against marriage among blood relatives," she said ruefully. I put my hands on her shoulder and pulled her gently towards me. She looked up; my lips sought and found hers. In between deep passionate kisses she motioned me up the stairs to the second level terrace and to the same cot that I had used to fuck Menaka.

She looked at the cot and the crumpled clothes and asked me, "You did it to Menaka?"

I nodded.

"You know she is engaged to Sundar?" she said in an accusing tone.

"But.." I protested

She put up her hand and said, "As a penalty do it me now!" she said with a naughty grin.

"This is the finest penalty ever imposed" I said and hugged her. She took the towel off her breasts and I was awestruck at the amazing size of her breasts. She pulled me closer and thrust her breast into my mouth and said, "Now, like a good boy, suck me!"

She made me suck alternatively at her breasts till they ran dry and moaned with pleasure when I was sucking them. "The child has to make do with powdered milk, now that the older one has sucked my dry" she said playfully pinched my cheeks.

I pulled her close and kissed her and undid her skirt revealing shapely thighs, buxom asses and hairy pussy. She held my cock and said "Seems Menaka has sucked you dry, it will take some time to get it up!"

She made me lie on my back, bent over me and took my cock in her mouth and sucked expertly. "You suck your husband's cock?' I asked

"Aiyeeo, that fellow cannot do at all, in the darkness he quickly pumps up and down, puts some juice into me and snores away."

"I am here for one more day, come to me tonight, I will make you happy" I said.

"That will be second round, do something now!" she commanded.

"You like me licking pussy?' I asked

"Never had it before" she said

I lay her on her back, bent her legs and spread them apart; leaned forward and nuzzled her pussy. Regular oil-baths, use of incense and turmeric had given her body an exotic odor. I inhaled deeply and thrust my tongue into her pussy and moved it in and out and licked the sensitive areas in the mouth of her vagina. Before long she grabbed me by hair and thrust rapidly into my face. My face was smeared with her juices and she groaned with pleasure. I wiped my mouth and face on her skirt; my cock had also got up to full glory by then thanks to her ministrations with her mouth and hand. I spread her legs again and thrust into her. She had had a baby so it was easy, she closed her thighs a little saying, "You won't have much feeling otherwise, normal delivery know!" I thrust into her rapidly and vigorously and each time the thrust was harder bring out a "ouch, aiii, ammmaaa" out of her. Finally, I also came gushing inside her. Spent I lay on top of her breathing heavily.

"I have to go now; mom will be wondering what was I doing in the terrace for so long!"

"Tell her you were chatting with me!"

"OH, she is very shrewd, she knows I have the hots for you and would put 2 + 2 together!"

Within a space of two hours I had screwed two lovely women.

santhi
santhi
52 Followers