Woman and Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ride now," she gurgled as she felt my big cock sliding into her very wet pussy.

She didn't stop pushing down until she was sitting right on me, my cock buried so deep inside her.

"Good," she moaned as she tried to push my cock even further inside, but I was already past her cervix and deep inside her womb, at least that's how it felt.

"Go, Jane!" she commanded.

The gorgeous naked young girl reluctantly left the room.

Suzie smiled at me. "Now you concentrate on me alone!"

I laughed and pushed upwards with my cock, sending her into spasms. She screamed with pleasure as she orgasmed strongly.

"I cum easily on big cock," she giggled.

Somehow she could move her body so that her pussy massaged up and down the length of my cock without lifting up at all. A truly incredible feeling.

After about ten minutes of this wonderful movement, she started to lift herself a little off my cock, making it slide in and out of her oh-so-tight pussy. Over the next ten minutes or more, she slowly increased her movement until my cock was driving almost its entire length in and out of her little body.

She orgasmed after a minute or so, then continued to explode into an orgasm about every thirty seconds. Each orgasm lasted only about 10 seconds, wracking her body with violent spasms then releasing her. She was enjoying herself immensely.

"Never so good," she kept repeating.

She was eventually riding the whole length of my hard cock, driving herself hard down on it so that it buried right up inside her, then lifting off until I could see the base of the head almost leaving her hot and now very wet pussy. It was a slow measured movement, filled with her cries of pleasure and generating spasms that would shoot through my cock at regular intervals.

She could not speak sensibly any more – she was just chanting wild sexy words as she bounced up and down, crashing into one orgasm after another. I was not going to cum, but I was in true ecstasy as I watched this amazing woman going crazy on my cock.

I have no idea how long she rode on my cock – it seemed like hours; it was probably 15-20 minutes. She finally let out yet another piercing scream, orgasmed crazily on me and then went all floppy. She fell off to one side of me and my cock slipped out of her soaking pussy.

"Enough!" she managed to murmur as she collapsed, grinning wildly.

"Amazing," was all I could say as she lie next to me, quivering from her excesses. Within a few moments, Suzie had slipped into a satisfied sleep.

Very gently, I eased myself off the bed, covering her beautiful naked body with a sheet. I left the room and softly called for Jane, expecting to find her dressed and ready to serve her mistress.

"Yes, Mister," came her soft reply from inside the room next door.

"You understand English?" I asked her, about to look in.

"Yes, I understand, more than mistress," she giggled.

"Can I come in and see you?" I asked gently.

"Of course, but I am not dressed," she replied, with a laugh.

I pushed open the door and there was the beautiful young girl, sitting on her bed, still naked. I drank in the sight of her superb body, her nipples as erect as they could be. I wondered whether they hurt when so erect.

"You still naked too," she giggled, looking directly at my big cock sticking into her room.

"Sorry. Should I put clothes on?" I suggested.

"Oh, no. I like," she grinned.

She didn't move from where she was sitting, but the look in her eyes told me she was interested. I moved towards her, her eyes watching my cock eagerly.

"So big!" she murmured, reaching out for it.

Her tiny hands grasped it again gently. She squeezed my shaft lovingly, looking at my eyes for a response. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed her touch.

"You make mistress go to sleep." It was not a question, but a statement.

"You watched us?" I queried.

The young girl blushed.

"Mistress say I can always watch her, but she never have man. You first apart from husband. I not like him!" the girl explained. "So we do it together often. She good lover for me."

"It seems you are good lover for her too," I smiled. "Have you been with a man?"

"Husband tried, but he too small. Not satisfy me," she giggled.

"That's why you have such a big dildo?" I asked gently.

"Yes. Big dildo give big orgasm. For mistress too."

"I'd like to watch you two together," I said, smiling.

"Maybe you can – later. Mistress probably want you to stay," she suggested.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, partly from her suggestion and partly from the fact that her holding of my cock shaft had developed into more of a sensual stroking.

"You are very good!" I told her, grinning.

"Your cock huge and stays hard," she laughed.

"I am lucky," I grinned.

"Do you want have sex with me?" she asked, brazenly.

"Of course, but you are too young," I explained simply.

However, I was not sure that my cock understood the problem. It was telling me to just go ahead and give her pleasure.

"I want you," she said bluntly. "I not say anything."

"Maybe you get pregnant?" I cautioned.

"Not possible," she replied, smiling. "Am on pill – since 12 years old. Brother had me then – twice."

She amazed me more every moment, but my cock was now straining to get inside her somehow. I tried once more to stop myself enjoying this far too young girl.

"Maybe you just suck me?" I suggested quietly.

"You too big," she giggled. "Better inside!" She pointed to her pussy.

I had already admitted to myself that there was probably no way I could stop myself. But when she sat on her bed and pulled me towards her, there was just no way that I could stop. I pushed her back on the bed, spreading her slim little legs wide apart. Her tiny pussy was almost bare, but because she'd been playing with it so much while watching me with her mistress, her pussy lips were swollen, her juices just dripping out and her clit enormously engorged.

"You like it if I lick you?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she gurgled, using her fingers to pull apart her pussy lips.

The pinkness of her inside was in total contrast to the olive colour of her beautiful skin. My cock surged even harder and I cried out with pleasure.

"You OK?" she queried, looking anxious.

"Sure!" I replied, "It's just that you are so beautiful."

"Thank you," she smiled, settling back down as I moved my face towards her pussy.

Her aroma was completely different from Suzie's – sweeter, softer. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but my cock was now straining to get inside her young body. I held back, wanting her to feel pleasure first. My tongue touched her wet pussy lips and she moaned ecstatically.

"You treat me!" she giggled. "No man ever lick me before. Only woman."

I teased her lips open, tasting her juices and then buried my tongue as deep as I could inside her pussy opening. She groaned and tried to push me even deeper.

"Good!" she cried. "You good man!"

I stroked her clit gently with my tongue, bringing out a huge squeal of delight from the young girl. She was ready to cum so quickly. I licked her gently, sliding one finger gently inside her pussy as I caressed her clit.

Suddenly, I realised I was awake and a firm hand was grasped around my throbbingly hard cock. It had all been a dream, but now my lovely wife had found me aroused. Her warm hand gently started to stroke my cock while I pretended not to wake up. However, I was now so horny that I just had to tell her about my dream.

"Morning, darling," I murmured, rolling towards her so her hand held even tighter to my hard shaft.

"So who was it this time?" she giggled, moaning as my cock surged in her fingers.

"A couple of little Asian women...again!" I said, laughing.

"They must have been good. You are rock-hard," she groaned.

I didn't need to say anything - she just moved until she was straddled across my hips and then she sank my cock straight inside her soaking pussy.

"You were also dreaming?" I queried, a little surprised that she was so wet already.

"My boss again!" she giggled. "One day I'm really going to have to try him."

"I bet he's not as hard as this," I cried, lifting up so my cock drove into her until she squealed.

"Was her Asian pussy as tight as this?" she cried, squeezing her pussy muscles magically along my shaft.

"Even tighter," I grunted, "especially the young girl!"

"Hee hee," chuckled my wife, riding me like a wild thing. "Cum and make me squirt!"

She knew she'd got me close and I could feel her pussy ready to orgasm. With such a long and intensely erotic dream, I'd built up a huge load during the night. Now it was ready to unload.

"I'm.....!" I did not have time to finish. My cock swelled and spurted and I screamed with pleasure all at the same time. My wife exploded into orgasm almost immediately, squirting me until I was covered in her cum juices. My own orgasm seemed irrelevant as she squealed and moaned her pleasure. I only realised I'd filled her so full when she tried to lift herself from my still hard cock. An ocean of sperm seemed to pour from her pussy, much to her delight.

"I want to dream like that again," I laughed as we both calmed down a little.

12