Women in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judy, I don't know what to say."

"Thank you would be nice for starters." I said jokingly.

I was now having second thoughts about inviting any guy over to share this piece of femininity with me. She is awesome and I was thinking I would keep her to myself for a while.

"OK Sweet thing. Since I was so nice you can make our breakfast."

"Sure, just tell me where everything is."

I lay there shouting directions to her and could soon her bacon sizzling and the smell of coffee wafting through my place. This was going to be a GREAT day.

By the time we got the kitchen cleared and cleaned and had our showers it was almost noon and I was searching my mind for things to do that would interest us both. I couldn't come up with anything other than taking the subway up to midtown and then walking 5th Avenue down from Central Park past St Patrick's and then seeing if anything was going on over by Radio City.

It was a nice day for a walk and we went at a snails pace. When we got down to the lower plaza behind Rockefeller Center there is a railing around the upper level. Ann was about ten yards in front of me as we approached the railing and she leaned over it to see what was going on below and I thought I was going to choke. He cutoff jeans were clinging to her like a magnet anyway but the bending over movement did it. I was about ten feet in back of her and my mind went absolutely wild. I couldn't quite see the crack in her pussy but my mind was saying I could. It was picturing those luscious lips wrapped around my tongue or fingers and my heart actually started racing. God, I wanted her and wanted her right then. I walked right up behind her with one hand down at pussy level and leaned against her so she could surely feel my fingers but no one else, even those standing right beside us could see what I was doing. I moved my fingers in a small circle and leaned over and whispered, "it's time we were getting back"

She turned to face me and simply nodded.

No waiting for a subway on the way back downtown and then walking from the station to my apartment! I hailed the first cab, gave him directions and told him to put his foot down.

We weren't in the apartment more than a minute before I was shucking clothes off and strewing them wherever they landed. She was doing the same as me but without quite the fervor I was. As soon as I had her in the bed I dropped to my knees and had her legs around the back of my neck pulling my face deep within her as my tongue searched out her clit. When I found it she was the one who was going wild. It didn't take her long before her juices were pouring out of her and my breathing started to come at a more even pace. Damn, I had been hot. Whew, that was something else.

I had forgotten something I did a year ago with another gal and went over and got the tube of KY jelly.

"Ann, sit up at the top of the bed with your head propped up on some pillows and save me one for your hips." She did asking what I had in mind. "Hush, wait for the surprise"

I spread her legs and squeezed a huge gob of the lube on my fingers and reached over and smeared it on the lips of her pussy and then pushed my fingers as far up as they could reach to get some of the lube up there. I then smeared a ton of it all over the top and back of my hand and they told Ann to relax. I was going to 'fist' her.

"Oh God, Judy, I have heard of this and I am scared to death of it."

"Relax honey. I will not let any harm come to you."

I folded my fingers into a tight tent position and moved the hand to her pussy lips. It went in her up to just above my middle knuckles with ease. I then stopped my pressure.

"Now, Ann, I want you to totally relax. Let all of your muscles in this area go limp."

I could feel her unwinding and could see she was biting her lower lip and I didn't know if that was from pleasure or fear. She soon told me.

"Judy, that feels good but I am afraid what it will be like if you go in any further."

"Relax honey. I am going to go real slow."

I started to put some real pressure on my hand and then just stopped with the pressure still there. Bit by bit I could see her opening up more and more letting me in deeper and deeper. I then stopped with the knuckles on the top of my fist still exposed. Then it was almost as if the doors to a room opened and my hand was buried up to my wrist. She gasped and I think I did too.

"Ann, I am in you all the way. I am going to open my fist and let my fingers twirl slightly inside of you."

"Yes, Yes, Yes. God, that feels unbelievable. Oh, don't stop. Don't ever stop."

As I twirled my fingers slow up inside of her I could feel various parts of her anatomy pressing against my hand. Rather than run the risk of doing her any harm I slowly closed my fingers back into a fist and then told her I was going to 'fist fuck' her.

I drove my fist another two or three inches up inside of her and she almost flipped off the bed.

"Judy, that is terrific. Please don't stop."

I was driving it in and out not as fast as a guy would fuck her but fast enough to get her attention. She had another enormous orgasm and I could see her visibly relax back down onto the bed.

"Ann, I am going to take it out of you know but we have to go real slow and not create any suction that could possible cause harm. Just relax and I am going to move very slowly."

My hand was soon out of her and she was pulling me close and had her lips locked onto mine in a huge kiss.

"Oh, I wish you were a guy right now and could fuck me. My pussy is crying to get fucked."

"Hold on honey. That is a normal feeling after getting fisted."

I dug out the big dildo and strapped it on. She couldn't quite see what I was doing but she damn sure felt the first eight inches of it slipping up inside of her. As I started to go into the fucking motion I let the rest of it slide up deep within her and she was crying like a baby with ecstasy.

"Judy, what would I ever do without you?"

I kept up thrusting it to her and felt her respond in kind. She shuddered a few times and then just sort of collapsed back on to the bed. I slipped the dildo out of her but turned on the vibrating tip as the end as the dildo approached her clit. When that vibration hit her clit her legs were thrown high in the air as another massive orgasm overcame her before she finally collapsed completely drained.

"Judy, come closer. I want you hugging me."

We lay like that for what seemed to be hours but in reality was only ten minutes. I got up and took her hand leading her to the bathroom where we showered together.

Later that night she nuzzled close to me saying she had a question to ask and that she didn't want me to get mad about it.

"Sure honey, ask away."

"Do you think we could move in together, either you in with me or me in with you? Yours is a bigger place but the rent on mine is a lot less."

"Mmmmmm, interesting. Are you saying you never want to be going out with guys or do you mean you will still do that but they wouldn't be able to stay over with you?"

"I never thought that far ahead Judy. I just know I love to be near you and can't bear it when we are apart."

"Amy, I think you have to give this a lot more thought. As far as having you as my full time friend and lover, I think that is great. However, if you are still going to be out fucking guys I don't want any part of that. As you know AIDS is rampant; particularly in a city like New York. In fact, I am a little worried about us right now. We have been in bed for the better part of a couple of days and I have no earthly idea of who you had sex with last and who they had sex with before you. That disease is like an octopus; the tentacles keep stretching out."

"I am not sure I am ready to give up guys yet Judy."

"No problem honey. I think what we have had for the last few days has been terrific. I will be going to the doctor on Monday to have all of the tests in the hopes that if you have transmitted it to me I can nip it in the bud. You don't have any worries since I haven't had sex at all for the last year or so and had the tests done after that."

"Geez, you make me feel like a real slut or at the very least some disease ridden hooker." She said.

"Amy, I am so sorry you feel that way but surely you are aware of the problem and I can't imagine you don't at least give it some thought."

"To tell the truth I haven't given it a whole lot of thought."

Shit, just what I wanted to hear. "Well, Amy, as I said I will be tested tomorrow and hope everything is clean. After what I hear you saying I think it would be best if we just stayed as friends without exposing the other to any risk at all."

"I am so sorry you feel that way. Maybe if I make the 'Judy only' decision you will change your mind."

"Oh, I am sure I will as soon as I hear that. But for now how about getting over here on your knees and make mad passionate love to my pussy?"

That was all she had to hear and her mouth was buried in my crotch. My orgasm was great but not as exciting as others she led me to; the last conversation had dampened my ardor a bit.

We didn't see each other sexually at all after that day but did see one another frequently during our business relationship. During one of our meetings she mentioned she had met a great guy and he had asked her to marry him and she had accepted and I was thrilled for both of them.

A month after that I got a phone call one night telling me she had overheard some of the decision makers at her company talking about the deal my company had proposed to them. She heard their people say something about if our proposal had only included a certain feature they would sign with us immediately. I couldn't wait to get into the office in the morning where I went into my boss's office and said I had been thinking about out proposal for quite some time and thought if we had only included that feature (Now you don't think I told him that I had been told this by an insider do you?) as an alternative approach they might favor us with the contract. You guessed it ... we did and we got the deal. My boss was so thrilled he called a meeting of the whole team and gave me full credit for the idea. He also promoted me up two levels with a very nice increase in salary.

I paid a small fortune for two aisle seats at the Met and sent them to Ann without any comment in the envelope ... She would know full well who sent them.

12