Woodhaven School Girls Pt. 09

Story Info
The orgy of lesbian lust.
1.4k words
4.76
4.8k
7
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany saw her students ready for her. She watched, her eyes wide with lust as Dina Merrill stepped up, the honey blonde with her bare, well waxed tight little coin slot pussy. Tiffany could smell the hot wet cunt, needing her tongue to swab it down.

Dina purred, "Oh yeah Tiffy, my cunt's all hot and very juicy. We love having you here to join us."

Tiffany wasted no time, plastering her mouth against the wet heat, and driving her tongue in. Oh yeah, the taste of Dina's cunt ran in a copious flow all over her tongue and into her mouth, and she applied her tongue with even more fervor.

Pauline was strapping on her dildo, she knew how hot Tiffany would get, and she was going to get the female equivalent of a spit roasting. Pauline purred as she felt the dildo and butt plug attachment on the inside of her harness stuffed up her tight, twitchy holes, oh yeah, she was ready for Tiffany.

Tiffany jumped a bit when she felt a hot body against her, stiff nipples pressing against her back, hands gently grasping her hips.

Pauline's voice cooed in her ear, "Keep licking Dina's sweet snatch, while I give you a good hard fucking, I know you need it!"

Tiffany did indeed, on her knees, she spread herself open as much as possible and Pauline's dildo was ready. Tiffany felt the nudge, then ahhhhh, so good as 10 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure glided up into her seething heat. Tiffany moaned into the soupy wetness as she was stuffed.

Pauline started a fucking rhythm, taking Tiffany with a slow, gentle stroke, making Tiffany's lust soar up. With Pauline's dildo stuffing her cunt, and her jewel butt plug stuffed up her ass, they were rubbing against each other as Pauline shafted her. The rubbing together of the dildo and butt plug was wildly stimulating, and Pauline's grunts and growls of pleasure joined in, as her harness attachments kept her horny holes throbbing.

Tiffany felt the surge of lust, being spit-roasted provided a perversely exciting tingle. Tiffany could feel Pauline's tits rubbing against her back, they were rock stiff, and gentle hands came around, cupping her tits, stroking and gently tugging her equally stiff nipples.

Dina was grunting and sighing, oh yes, Tiffany was a first-class cunt licker, oh fuck, she could feel the rise.

"Ohhhh yes, great little cunt licker, make me cum teacher sweetie, yes, right there, mmmm, mmmmmm, fuck, fuck, FUUCCCKKK!"

Tiffany's face was washed down with a huge rush of Dina's girl cum, Pauline's grunts and cries of orgasmic pleasure joined in, and Tiffany let off a pussy muffled yell of pleasure, as she joined in, her body shaking and writhing as she was driven to orgasm.

When Cindy Weller presented her cunt for licking, Tiffany was more than ready. With her neatly trimmed red pubic hair in a heart shape, Cindy was going to get the licking of a lifetime. Dina was strapping on her dildo, ready to take their sexy teacher.

Tiffany felt like a living sex doll for her horny students, a very willing and eager sex doll, eager to have her students vent their lusts on her body. She sank into the pleasure of being used in a lust-filled melding, as she applied her mouth to each sweet cunt, the student she had just licked to orgasm would mount her, and keep the spit roast going.

After all her students had been satisfied by her mouth and her pussy, Paige purred, "Tiffy, arise, we have something for you."

Tiffany did so, and she saw Paige bringing forward a strap-on with a big 8-inch black dildo, and on the inside, the 6-inch dildo and 5-inch butt plug that would be stuffed up her horny holes. Tiffany took the strap on, eager to put it to good use, stepping into the harness. Tiffy could see that the dildo and butt plug for her had been lubed up for her pleasure. She felt a rush of fondness for her class as she pulled it up, doing a couple of squats as she worked the prongs into the appropriate orifices. A look of pleasure crossed her face as she felt her attachments slip into her horny holes, and rub against each other. Mmmm, this was going to be hot.

She felt Paige's hand stroking at the cheeks of her ass, Paige whispered, "And I would be honored if your maiden fuck with your new strap-on was on me."

Paige lay back and purred, "Make love to me my sweet Tiffy."

Tiffany was happy to do so, and Paige took the dildo in hand, guiding it toward her waiting pussy. She moaned, deep and low in her throat as Tiffany penetrated and cooed, "Give me all of it, baby."

Tiffany did so, and her loud cries of pleasure rose as she buried all 8 inches. Paige gently grabbed Tiffany's head, bringing it to hers, and their lips came together. Paige lips were soft and warm as her tongue slid between Tiffany's parted lips, making her moan into Paige's mouth. Their tongues came together, tasting, caressing, loving as they pressed their bodies against each other, their legs tangling together.

When they broke the kiss, Paige whispered "Now make that sweet love to me Tiffy."

As she started to do so, she heard moans, lifting her head she saw all her students were coupled up, and the gym was full of loving couples, the Saturday orgy was starting up nicely. She could see Krystal Collins riding cowgirl on Holly Parkinson's strap-on, their cries of passion mingling with the rising chorus of lust.

Also in view, Holly Carter and Brenda Larsen, Holly was fucking Brenda doggy style, Holly's big black strap-on driving in, her red-painted fingernails gripping Brenda's hips, holding onto her, guiding her as she fucked Brenda nice and hard. Tiffany could see Holly's honey-colored hair and her full-tanned boobs swaying as she laid the dildo to Brenda's pussy, loud moans of pleasure rising.

And just over there, Barb Morrison and Linda Carlson, were together in a face to face, whispering endearments and kissing heatedly, as Linda was on top, her dildo gliding deeply and sensuously into Barb's creamy slot.

Tiffany felt Paige's hands gently take her head, and bring them back into eye contact as she brought her legs up, and wrapped them around Tiffany's waist.

"I love my Tiffy teacher, kiss me lots, I love being kissed while being fucked. Take me, go deep."

Tiffany was happy to oblige, and the kisses grew deeper and more passionate. Around the gym, naked couples were in that heated dance of lust, the orgy was stoking up hotter, and the moans and cries of passion filled the air. Tiffany could feel herself rising to that apex, every time she pulled back and thrust deeply into Paige, her buttocks would flex around the butt plug, making the rubbing together of her dildo and plug even more pronounced, no doubt Paige was feeling that too.

She could feel Paige's legs start to spasm, locking even tighter around Tiffany, she broke the kiss and howled wordlessly as her pussy blew, that did it for Tiffany and she babbled and cried out in orgasmic joy, their bodies shaking in a rush of passion.

The orgy was in high gear, and her next lover, Barb Morrison, stripped Tiffany of her strap-on, and when Tiffany made a small sound as her butt plug popped out, Barb cooed, "You'll soon have that sweet ass plugged again," as she helped Tiffany to her hands and knees. Barb nudged against her sweet heat and pushed in, burying the 8 inches. Tiffany purred with pleasure as she felt the dildo glide back and forth, getting well-lubed up with her natural juices.

When she pulled out, Tiffany reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. The nudging then ahhhhm the pleasure as the well-slicked dildo glided in, making Tiffany croon with pleasure. Tiffy was in heaven as 8 inches of ass-stretching pleasure powered up her tight back door. Barb was eager to bring Tiffany off, and her fingers diddled her stiff clit, taking Tiffany over with shrieks of pleasure.

Then Carol Miller was next, and Tiffany was the aggressor, powering her dildo into Carol's tight asshole, her babbles and cries of pleasure filled the air as Tiffany reamed out that tight hole, both of the cumming hard from the frenetic fucking.

The orgy kept going, Tiffany was mounted and fucked over and over, and she would take her turn mounting and fucking her students. When the orgy finally wound down, Tiffany's cunt was glowing red from all the fucking, and her ass was a well-worn bunghole.