Work Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was so absorbed by the sensual scene that he was completely shocked when Cady opened the door!

"Hey hon -. Oh my!" Cady dropped her bag in surprise.

David tried to cover up and close out the chat window as his wife laughed. She made her way to the bed and the pillow slid off of his cock. Accidentally, he maximized the window instead of closing it as Cady peeked at the screen!

"Couldn't wait for me and had to look at porn?" Cady grabbed his cock out of his hands and began stroking it. "Man, you like these amateur films, don't you."

"Y-y-yes." David stuttered out.

"I guess in some ways their interesting though I wonder how 'real' those girls are." Cady glanced back at the screen. Ryan had now begun fucking her in increasingly harder strokes. Josie had her hands on the couch actively pushing back. "She's a hottie though... look at those huge tits bounce!"

"I like your tits too." David said as grabbed her nipple through the shirt.

Cady gave his cock an affectionate squeeze and looked closer at the screen. Ryan was reaching below to do something to the toy. "Is he fucking her in the ass?" Cady looked back at her husband. "You still trying to get me to do that?"

David threw caution to the wind. "She seems to be having fun."

Cady nodded. "True... Well you keep watching." Her head moved down and engulfed almost his entire cock in a single swallow. David gasped in surprise. He watched his wife move up his shaft and begin to lick around the head. Her gaze met his and she shook her head. "I said watch the screen."

David obeyed. Ryan was moving in and out even faster now. Every few strokes, he spank Josie. Each spank jiggled her ass deliciously and spurred her on to fuck harder.

Her ass began to shake and Ryan arched his back as he stayed buried to his hilt clearly cumming in her ass. Slowly he withdrew. Josie stayed in her position, her tits swaying back and forth slowly as her own body came down from climatic heights.

Then she turned to face the cam with a tired, satisfied smile and David lost it.

Cady looked surprised but swallowed spurt after spurt. She kept him in her mouth as he softened.

She released him with a soft pop and got up.

"I'm going to get some water and when I get back, I expect to get some." Cady stepped back into the room. "But no ass sex..." She winked. "At least not tonight."

David laughed and nodded as he shut down his lap top.