Working From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I kissed Bill (my first trick... I'll never forget his name) very tenderly at first, but then the passion built; his arms wrapping around me and pulling me very close. I felt his erection growing against my thigh and it gave me such a thrill. His hands quickly wandered down to my ass cheeks which he squeezed eagerly through the material of my slinky dress. I moaned in response.

Our kiss continued with tongues invading each other's mouths, dueling and dancing in a sensuous ballet. One of his hands cupped my breast and I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock through his pants.

God, I thought, he's big, and I smiled to myself with lust. I knew my lace panties were getting soaked in anticipation of feeling that large cock inside me.

The spaghetti straps of my dress were pushed by gentle fingers over my shoulders as warm soft lips tenderly kissed the nape of my neck. The next moment, my dress was fluttering to the floor.

Bill took a step back and took me in with his eyes. Very sexy eyes, I might add.

"God you're gorgeous," he told me. It made my heart flutter; just what every girl wants to hear.

I reached down and unzipped his trousers, undid his belt, and extracted his very thick cock as I dropped to my knees in front of him. My mouth was over the swollen head instantly. I could barely get it in because his penis was so thick - and it was nice and long too. What a lucky girl I am with my first 'john', I thought.

I sucked him in as far as I could and I heard him groan in appreciation. My head started bobbing up and down on that marvelous cock. As I sucked him, I looked up at him with adoring eyes. I was guessing he liked the GFE approach.

"Oh fuck... not so fast Amber, please... ahhhh shit... I don't want to cum yet... I want to be inside you." He groaned.

"Mmmmm yes... I want this big dick inside me too, baby."

I stood and reached for my purse and extracted an extra large condom. Meslissa had suggested buying various sizes. She said it would be crucial when I had dates with black men. I had told her that I'd never been with a black guy, and it was another of my secret desires.

I tore the package open with my teeth when Bill asked if he could undress me first.

"Ouuu yes, please do," I responded.

Bill reached around behind me and unhooked my bra, fumbling with the clasp as most men seem to do. It joined my dress on the floor. He leaned over and kissed and sucked on my nipples. Then he knelt and pulled my thong panties down, leaving me in only my garter belt, sheer black stockings, and heels.

Still on his knees, Bill leaned in and ran his tongue up the length of my crease; the tip of his tongue slipping between my wet pussy lips as it traveled upward to find my swollen nub at the top of my cleft. I squealed when his tongue ran up and over my ultrasensitive nub. I grabbed his head and guided his mouth to where I wanted it.

"Fuck my cunt with your tongue Bill," I instructed.

Obediently, a warm wet tongue sank into my burning vagina wriggling about, plunging in and out, and sending waves of electricity pulsing through my body. My legs quivered, I didn't know how much longer they'd hold me up.

"Now I need that big cock inside me, Bill," I said as I started putting the condom on his penis.

I lay back on the bed and spread my legs... for a complete stranger, I realized - this excited me even more than the physical pleasures Bill was administering. I smiled, reveling in just how naughty and slutty I felt at that moment; I loved it!

I shuddered when Bill ran the head of his penis up between my labia and over my clit. I closed my eyes and relished the jolts of exquisite pleasure as he smacked my clit over and over with that gorgeous monster, I yelped. The bulbous head pressed at my opening and pushed. I moaned with delight as I felt the head squeeze inside me.

"Oh god yes Bill... give it to me, I want it so bad, baby," I pleaded in earnest.

He pushed, but he was so thick it just sank ever so slowly into my wet cunt. When he was finally buried completely inside me I felt so complete. My legs wrapped around his hips, my ankles locked together. I caressed his head nestled into my neck. I whispered in his ear.

"God... I've never had such a thick cock before... it feels marvelous, Bill. Now, fuck the shit out of me. Please, baby."

Bill pulled back and rammed that monster as deep inside me as it would go. It literally knocked the breath out of me. Then, I shrieked in ecstasy as he began pumping that thick bastard in and out of my eager cunt, faster and faster. With my arms wrapped around his neck, I hung on for dear life. I moaned and I whimpered and gurgled as Bill fucked me with increasing ferocity. He grunted and groaned each time he thrust into my now ultra stretched pussy. I heard and felt his balls smack my ass on each stroke. With my arms around his neck I pulled his head down so I could kiss him passionately while he fucked me senseless. Our teeth clinked together and I thought one of us might chip a tooth. When I heard Bill nearing completion I begged him to shoot his cum in my mouth.

"Oh Bill I want to taste your cum baby, please... please give me your cum, honey."

Soon he lifted off me and yanked the rubber from his cock as he quickly positioned his penis over my face. The first thick rope of jizz shot into my hair, with some landing on my face next to my nose, then the next squirts went directly into my hungry mouth. I swallowed rapidly and found it hard to keep up. He shot so much cum I thought I might drown in it. I managed to swallow most of it, though. Some dribbled down my chin. I scooped it up and licked it off my fingers.

"Ouuu Bill, that is so yummy. Have you ever tasted your own cum baby? God it tastes so good."

"Ahhh no, not really."

"Come here and kiss me then," I told him as I reached up and pulled his head down to me.

I sucked his tongue into my mouth and swished some of the remnants of his cum over his tongue.

"What do you think? Like it?" I asked.

"Hmmm... not too bad. Not what I was expecting... ahh... not horrible and gross."

"Good, next time you can squirt directly into my mouth. I love to have a man cum in my mouth." I said. "You think you could cum again? I really want more of that wonderful cock... I want you to make me cum while you're fucking me."

"I don't know, I usually have to rest a bit in between." He admitted.

"Let me see if I can get you hard again," I said.

I pushed him on his back and straddled his chest while leaning over and taking his massive dick in my mouth.

"Feel free to lick my cunt while you're back there... " I told him, with a giggle.

It took a few minutes, but I got Bill rock hard again. And then I scooched up and stuffed it in my eager pussy once again, this time in a reverse cowgirl position. I eased my cunt down on that monster, then began bouncing up and down and rocking my hips back and forth getting his stiff member so deep inside me. I even felt it hit my cervix a few times. It was so fucking marvelous.

Then, I turned around to face Bill, without taking him out of my cunt. He reached up and grabbed my breasts, pulling his head up to suck on them while I bounced on his hard cock. As I thrust up and down over and over I begged him:

"Rub my clit BIll... use your thumb... god, that's it... faster... oh shit BIll I'm gonna cum baby... ahhh fuck fuck fuck!"

And I came so hard. Creamy white girl cum oozed out of my cunt and flowed down his cock onto his belly. I scooped some up and licked my fingers.

"Mmmmm yummy. Here you try some. Which tastes better, my cum or yours?" I held my fingers out for him to lick.

"Oh wow, yours! It's so sweet, baby. You should bottle it, you'd make a fortune." We both laughed.

"Oh shit, I just noticed the time," he said, "do I owe you for the extra thirty minutes?"

"Oh no, hell that was so good I should be paying you... just kidding. But, we're not done yet. I need to make you cum again, so lie back and enjoy."

I knelt over BiIl's hips and proceeded to give him my best blow job. In just a few minutes he erupted into my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

"How was that?" I asked.

"God, I thought you were going to suck my balls right out through my dick, honey... mmmm, that was so good baby," he said.

"Mind if I have a quick shower before I go? You can join me," I said.

His face lit up with the biggest smile - I think showering with a man is so fucking sexy! I love having a guy behind me, his dick resting on my ass crack and his hands reaching around me to soap up my breasts and squeeze my nipples - I get wet just thinking about it... whew.

We had fun soaping each other up and getting squeaky clean, but not before he fucked me again, from behind... shoving me up against the shower wall. Afterward, I dressed and was about to leave, when he told me how much he enjoyed my company and how he'd like to see me again next time he was in town, which would be in two weeks.

I had my first 'regular' client! Needless to say, I was thrilled and I felt so special because he really loved how well I had 'serviced' him.

When I got home, my hubby, Jack, wanted to hear all the gory details.

"Only if you pour me a big glass of wine," I said.

We retired to our bedroom and I gave Jack a blow by blow (pun intended) account of my evening. Jack grew very aroused the more I told him. When I finished the recap of my evening, I grabbed Jack's hard cock through his pj's.

"Looks like you enjoyed hearing about my evening. I think you need some relief," I told him, then took his cook out and stuffed it in my mouth. Jack has a somewhat longer than average sized cock - seven inches... about the same length as BIll's, but nowhere near as thick.

I have to admit to having been apprehensive about how Jack was going to react to the reality of my new profession. But he really did find it a big turn-on listening to me recount all the juicy details of having sex with a total stranger. So much so, that we had the best sex we'd had in years that evening after I got home from my 'date'.

It probably didn't hurt telling my hubby that I was making four hundred an hour and that Bill threw in a very generous two hundred dollar tip because he was so impressed with my performance.

I slept very well that evening, after being fucked so well by my 'date' and by my husband, afterward.

Over the next few weeks, my business began taking off nicely. I had several dates my second week. By the end of my first month, I was up to about ten dates a week. I couldn't believe I was making almost five thousand a week when I added in tips, which I almost always got. And my sex life with Jack had been completely revived - truth be told, it had become rather routine over the years and the frequency had dropped to just weekends, at best. Now, every time I came home and told Jack about my dates, he had to have me... and I loved it.

One of the best evenings was after I had my first BBC experience (big black cock). I'd always heard that black men's dicks are supposed to be really large. Well, my first experience with a black man proved it to be true. When I told Jack how huge my date's cock was (almost the length of my forearm, at least ten to twelve inches) he went nuts - not with jealousy, but with lust for me. I described for Jack how marvelous it felt inside my pussy, constantly pushing against my cervix the whole time he fucked me. It felt so good, in fact, that I had given Jake (my date's name) a whole extra hour, for free - as long as he promised to see me again soon. He readily agreed.

So, I got to enjoy his impressive penis for two whole hours. I came so many times on his black cock that I lost count. Riding it 'cowgirl' made me actually swoon. Jake had to hold on to me to keep me from falling off him. My climaxes seemed to just flow from one into the next, sorta like waves on the ocean. Incredible highs, a little dip, then another incredible high. When Jake finally came, I insisted he shoot into my mouth. I was barely conscious, but I swallowed every drop of his yummy semen.

Jack told me that same night after we'd finished a hot fuck session (reenacting my evening of being fucked by a black guy), that he really wished he could lick a guy's cum from my pussy. Problematic, because I always insisted my dates wear condoms. So, after my next date, I came home and described to Jack how well my 'john' fucked me and then told him I had a little surprise for him. I reached into my purse, which I'd set on the bed, and pulled out a used condom which I had tied a knot into the top of. It was filled with my date's cum. Taking a pair of cuticle scissors from my purse, I cut the top off the condom, lay back on the bed with legs spread wide and dumped the semen on my pussy while spreading my pussy lips with my other hand. I told Jack... "enjoy". He lapped up every drop greedily. My pussy enjoyed the sensations, too. LOL. Bringing home used condoms became a habit.

And then, there was my first anal experience (which I charged two hundred extra for). My hubby and I had never really been into anal play, but after detailing for Jack how I was gloriously fucked in the ass and how much I came to enjoy it with my 'date', Jack insisted we recreate the experience... which we both really enjoyed. Though, when a few months later, I told him about the guy who brought a strap-on dildo along so I could fuck him in the ass with it, Jack wasn't so keen to try that.

Funny how that works. I ordered a strap-on dildo online and when it arrived I surprised my hubby with my new toy. To his credit, he went along with it... once, and didn't really care for it. But the strap-on came in really handy later on with some female clients.

Then, came the evening I returned home from my first ever date with a woman. This really got Jack wound up big time. As soon as I told him I'd been with a beautiful woman, he got an instant erection. He asked a lot more questions and wanted to know how it made me feel having sex with a woman (I'd never told him about my 'test run' with Melissa). He said he would give anything to join me with another woman.

"You just want to have two girls to fuck," I challenged him.

"Yeah, that would be fun, but I'd really love to watch you eat pussy and get off with another woman," he told me. "God, that's such a turn on."

"Hmmm... I have an idea, if you really want to. I think I might just know someone. Give me a few days, ok?" I told Jack. His smile threatened to break his face, it was so wide.

"Oh wow, that would be fantastic," Jack said.

A few days later I told Jack that a girl friend named Melissa had invited us over to her place for drinks... and a night of sex. Jack was speechless. I didn't tell him I had to pay Melissa's going rates for the evening, but, what the heck, I could afford it now.

Needless to say Jack had a memorable evening. At one point, while I was feasting on Melissa's dripping wet pussy, she noticed Jack stroking his hard cock while sitting on her sofa, intently watching us girls making love.

"Jack, put that hard cock in your wife's pussy while she's eating my cunt," Melissa told Jack - I was on my knees, my face buried in Melissa's glistening pussy. He seemed reluctant at first.

"Baby please fuck me... ohhh yes, like that... while I lick her pussy." I told him.

After Melissa had a wonderful orgasm, we switched places and Melissa started eating me out.

"Jack, it's my turn now. Stick that beautiful piece of meat in me while I feast on your wife's cunt."

"Really? I mean I've never had sex with another woman since we've been married," Jack said, looking at me.

"Jack, seriously? I've been fucking dozens of total strangers for months now and you don't think I'd be okay with you fucking my good friend? Really Jack, just put your cock in Melissa and enjoy her hot wet pussy." I chided Jack.

Jack knelt behind Melissa's gorgeous round ass checks and slipped his cock into her well lubed pussy. Melissa had waved the use of condoms since we knew Jack had no STD's.

"Ahhh fuck Jack.... your cock feels so good in my cunt.... yes, yes... harder baby, fuck the shit outta me baby," Melissa screamed as she got me off - I screamed too!

When Jack shot his load deep in Melissa's pussy, she crawled over my face and ground her pussy on my mouth, ensuring every drop of Jack's cum oozed into my mouth. I didn't swallow, but saved it to swap with Melissa in a nasty yummy kiss as soon as she lifted her cunt from my face. Jack joined our passionate kiss and tasted some of his own cum. He also licked our faces, both glistening with the other girl's pussy juices. He told us that he liked the taste of our cum better, so we each took turns sitting on his face while we girls kissed and caressed each other. It turned out to be an all around wonderful evening.

Over the ensuing months, I had a couple women clients who liked the idea of sharing a man during our 'sessions', so I told them I knew a male escort who could join in if the client would spring for his fee. So, one evening Jack and I showed up at a hotel room door together.

"Now, remember, you are not my husband - you are a male escort. If she asks about your website, say you meet women through referrals only. If she wants your number, give her the number of the new burner phone I bought you. Got it?"

"Ahhh... I think so."

"If she wants a separate date with you, that's fine, just make sure you get paid and no matter what, wear a condom,... well, except for blow jobs."

The door opened and we entered. I introduced 'Roger' to my client and we started off the evening sipping a very nice Chardonnay. We had a marvelous evening and Jack, aka Roger, performed exceedingly well. He didn't fuck me at all, the whole evening was about our client, Brenda. At the end of our time with her, Brenda lay on the king sized bed totally spent, but she mustered the energy to get Roger's number and set up a date with him on the weekend.

"Saturday night... and if you could spend the night, I'll happily pay whatever your going rate is for an overnighter, I mean, you were just fabulous this evening. I can't wait to get more of your beautiful cock, honey," Brenda said. "I've got some girlfriends who, I'm sure, would like to meet you too, is it ok if I pass on your number?"

"Ahh... sure." Jack looked dumbfounded, so I jumped in and saved his ass.

"Roger, didn't you tell me you charge twenty-five hundred for overnight?" I said.

"Ahh, right, twenty-five," Jack/Roger said.

"Great... worth every penny. I'll text you with the location. Let's get an early start, say five PM so we can eat, and then, fuck all night."

"Sure, see you Saturday, " Jack said as Brenda gave him a passionate goodbye kiss. Good thing Jack had the good sense to grab her ass cheeks while she kissed him as any self respecting male escort would do.

When we got home, Jack said he was too wiped out to fuck. He didn't comment on my jaw almost falling off my face. I never thought I'd ever hear those words from Jack's lips.

Instead of fucking, we talked and sipped wine.

"So, how does it feel to be a prostitute?" I asked my hubby.

"Huh?"

"Here's your five hundred from Brenda, four hundred an hour, plus tip," I told him and handed him a plain envelope.

"You get the same?"

"Nope, six hundred plus two hundred for a tip. I raised my rates."

"Hey... not fair, discrimination..."

"Welcome to the club, now you know how just about every woman in America feels on payday," I said.

"Shit," Jack mumbled.

"Yeah, we girls say that a lot, too," I said. "So, what did you think of your evening? Fucking a total stranger..."

"Fantastic!" Jack said, enthusiastically - typical male.

"We're going to have problems soon," I told him.

"What?"

"Several things, actually. First, money... too much of it. I'm averaging nearly twenty thousand a month now. Melissa gave me the contact info for a tax attorney she uses who will help us funnel cash into investments and report every penny to the IRS. I mean, you do know depositing ten thousand or more in your bank account gets reported directly to the Feds, right?"