Young Girl's Gradual Foray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back and called out, she just covered her front with the burqa and opened the curtain, this time more than halfway. His eyes would have come out of the socket if it were possible. He was stuttering.

He could see the reflection of her back and her pale skin and no bra in sight. The burqa is held in front of her. That doesn't mean she is not topless in front of him. She was hugging on to it very tight one arm above her breasts and one below for the fear of letting it go.

Now she has to get the salwar from him. She didn't plan how and didn't know now. If she let go of the bottom hand, the burqa would separate from her body and some underboob and her navel will be visible. If she let go of her top hand, her whole boobs will be open for him to see.

She however moved her top hand to her boobs and held it tight. This revealed the top of her chest and some cleavage as she held it tight. She used the other hand to get the salwar. This was overwhelming, she immediately closed the curtain. She didn't even try the salwar on. She removed her jeans and put on her burqa. She gave them to the guy telling him some excuse for not buying and rushed outside.

She was in a hurry. She was looking back at the shop while walking and didn't see the guy in front. She slammed into him. He didn't see her coming either. She was about to fall and he grabbed her. Two things happened then.

One, while slamming into each other he had his hands in front of him out of instinct. He felt her boobs in her hand. It was for just an instant but he was sure that there was only one layer of clothing. The burqa wasn't very thick either.

The second thing was that while catching her, he grabbed on to her ass. Now he was sure that there was nothing under the burqa. He lifted her and apologized. She apologized as well. From the look he gave, she knew that he knew. He didn't talk about it.

He however said that he had seen her somewhere and asked about her. She knew this was the most used pickup line in her city. She didn't reply. She just apologized and left the place. In reality he had seen her somewhere but couldn't place where.

After some time she calmed herself down. She replayed all the things that she did in the mall. She was getting excited. She didn't feel it at the time, but the guy grabbing her in inappropriate places was the most exciting. She can't pursue that line of excitement. It may lead down a rabbit hole. She however felt that in such a public place she could get away with it.

She chose her target. She chose a tall handsome guy. He was standing alone in the crowded mall. She walked fast towards him, "looking" at the various stores and not looking at him. She intentionally rammed into him. Unlike the other guy, he wasn't immediately reactive. They both feel on the floor. She fell in top of him. Then out of nowhere his friends came over.

They were shouting something like, "Look what Raghu is upto."

This was getting out of hand. To make matters worse, her burqa hook got caught in Raghu's shirt. She tried getting up but didn't try too hard as she might tear her burqa in the process. She supported her body with her hands. This caused her burqa to separate from her body and showing a downblouse view that he was not expecting.

She was naked under it. He froze for a second. He was able to see her boobs and hard nipples. He could even see her naked thighs. No one else was getting the view though. Since both her hands were busy holding her up, she asked him to untangle them.

As he was trying to get the hook out, she looked down and saw the view she is giving him. She was embarrassed to say the least. She stayed as she was, at first because she froze, but then she stayed that way so it would end quickly.

He took his time getting the hook out. She was hurrying him up, so eventually he got her free. She immediately got up and apologized and started walking. She could hear some rowdy sounds behind her but she kept on walking. She didn't even go to the grocery store as she might walk into them again.

As soon as she entered her house, she slumped down on the couch and started touching herself. She immediately had an orgasm. She didn't even have to think about the day's adventure. But when she did, she was excited again and started masturbating again.

Her adventure were getting better and better. She wanted more after her recent adventure. She wanted for someone to see her but it should be an accident or not her fault. She was thinking of some way to do it. She got an idea.

12