You've Got Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa," Rick said sitting back at the table. "I hope you are not thinking that we...you know?"

Jim laughed. "No but my wife and I have this thing about sending some sexy videos back and forth."

"That's cool," Rick grinned. "I'll make sure not to open any of your emails."

"Actually I wouldn't mind. I mean peeking at another naked woman keeps the fires going if you know what I mean. So if you want to take a peek go ahead."

"Won't she get pissed if she finds out?"

"No, my last roomie and I swapped videos back and forth with my wife and his." Jim stopped to let it all sink in.

"Shit, I don't know," Rick said after a few minutes. "I mean I will be seeing your wife naked and I'm sure my wife won't do the same for you."

"She lives in Seattle right?" Jim asked after seeing the luggage tags on the guy's bags. "Why don't we leave it up to my wife to talk to her?"

"Sure...I mean why not. If she gets pissed I'll just blame you," Rick laughed. He was tired from his trip and quickly unpacked. Before turning it he saw Jim at the computer.

"OK, I gave Ginny your wife's name, address and phone number."

"Don't get your hopes up," Rick grinned.

*

Nothing was said the next week until the two came in from working and Jim saw he had mail with an attachment. "Hey look at this."

Rick hurried over and looked at the monitor. He saw Ginny sitting on the bed smiling. "Looks like it's your wife. I won't look." He moved away until Jim called him back. "Uh you better get here quickly."

Rick ran over again and saw his wife of five years sitting on the bed next to the older woman. "Fuck..I don't believe it."

"Man she is a cutie," Jim grinned seeing the short but stocky dark-haired woman with deep brown eyes.

Rick pulled up another chair next to Jim's. "She's really shy so don't expect much."

*

Sally was upset after sending her husband off to Alaska for four months. They had moved to Seattle a few weeks ago to be closer when he got some leave time. However, not knowing anyone in the rainy city was depressing. While looking at the job ads she heard a knock on the door.

"Hi Sally...I'm Ginny."

For the next two hours Ginny took her time getting to know the woman. Sally opened a bottle of wine and suddenly the walls came down. The sad wife was feeling better when Ginny started explaining about the sexy videos. At first she was shocked that this nice older woman would allow another man rooming with her husband to see her naked.

"I was nervous at first but then the guys got into showing themselves. Have you ever seen another man naked?"

"Well no but...I mean only pictures," Sally said feeling excited but very nervous. "I don't think Rick would allow another man to see me without clothing."

"Well, Jim has already told him about it and he seems to be open to it. I'll tell you what. Think about it and I'm due to send Jim's next Video on Saturday after noon. Here is my address and I'll start it around 3PM. If you decide not to do it fine. We can still be friends and I can introduce you to some of my other friends." She stood and Sally walked her to the door.

Ginny thought that she would be on her own since she didn't hear from Sally. But at 2:55PM sharp she opened the door and saw the nervous woman. "Hi...please come in."

After leading her into the house she stopped in the foyer. "I uh...uh..spoke to my husband and...and...he wants me to try it. But, I'm very nervous and can we do it quickly before I chicken out?"

"Sure.yes that's a good idea. Do you want some wine first?"

Sally nodded and walked into the dining room. She gulped down two glasses of white wine and took a deep breath. "OK."

Sally took the woman's shaky hand and held it as they walked up the stairs to the bedroom where she had the camera already mounted. Ginny had purchased some portable lighting to help as well. When Sally saw the lights, camera and the bed she froze. "I can't."

"I understand. If you want we can start but go slow." Ginny looked down the shorter woman's blouse at the sexy black bra.

"Go slow like what? I mean what are we going to do?"

"Tease them," Ginny giggled. "Come on let's sit on the bed and we can practice first."

Sally felt better than they were going to go slow. The camera was off as well as the lights. "What did you and the other woman do first?"

"We kissed."

Sally grinned. "Rick always likes to watch women kiss when we watch a movie."

"Do you want to try it?"

"I guess so." Sally turned her body towards Ginny and closed her eyes while offering her rosy puffy lips. Seconds later she felt the soft cushions and marveled at the difference. Ginny didn't rush and a minute later pulled apart. "That wasn't so bad right?"

"I liked it...I mean you know...teasing the men."

Ginny peeked at the woman's hard nipples and knew she liked it for other reasons. "The men like to see women French."

Sally didn't complain while turning and closing her eyes again. This time Ginny's tongue sneaked out and lightly licked right to left. She felt the woman's lips part and slowly penetrated forward.

Ginny was surprised when Sally's tongue quickly moved against her own. They moved cautiously at first but as a minute passed the tongue action sped and explored. After another two minutes Sally pulled back.

"Oh my God...I never knew kissing another woman would be so hot."

"We should practice some more to get it right," Ginny giggled.

This time tongues didn't hesitate and breasts crushed together. Sally's were not as big as Ginny's but they were still nice and round.

This time it was Ginny who had to break apart to get her breath. "God, are you sure you haven't kissed another woman before?"

"Yes," Sally grinned. "Is that all you did for the first video?"

"Yes but if you want to speed up things we can go further."

*

Rick took a big sip of brew as Jim turned up the volume.

Ginny spoke first. "Hi honey. I guess we are surprising you Rick seeing your lovely wife sitting next to me."

"Hi baby," Sally said with a little wave. "I really like Ginny and since you asked for me to make you a video I've decided to do it."

"Fuck me," Rick whispered when his wife turned towards Jim's wife and pressed her lips to the older woman. He sat forward and watched as the lips opened and tongues were seen mixing and caressing.

Jim grinned at the man's reaction and was turned on thinking about possibly swapping when they returned home. He could only see the top half of Sally's body but it looked quite curvy. "They only kissed during the first video." He was about to go get beer when he saw Ginny's fingers reach over to unbutton Sally's top blouse button. "Shit."

"Damn is she taking off my wife's blouse?" Rick asked watching the four buttons slowly open.

"I think so," Jim said feeling his cock about to burst out of his pants. He didn't know the man good enough to take it out and jerk off. "Wow, nice titties."

"I know," Rick grinned. "I've never seen that bra before. She must have bought it for this." He sat up as Sally turned and lifted Ginny's sweater up over her pink laced bra. Her nipples were easily seen through the sheer mesh. "Man, those are amazing."

When the tops were off the women again turned and French kissed. The cups of their bras crushed together while their hands moved up and down the almost bare backs.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing," Rick said moving his eyes closer to the monitor. "She knows I've always wanted to see two women together."

Jim was surprised that Ginny had talked the woman into going this far. He expected it to end any minute but they kept kissing like the camera wasn't even on them. Even he had to sit forward when he saw Ginny's experienced fingers unsnap the back of Sally's black bra. "They are going faster than last time."

"Good," Rick gasped seeing his wife's bra fall to the floor and her 34B bare pink boobs pop outward. "Her nipples are rock hard."

"I'll say," Jim added. He watched Rick's reaction when Ginny's boobs appeared. They both were breathing heavy when the bare tits pressed and rubbed while they did more kissing.

*

Even Ginny was shocked that Sally had gone this far. They had agreed to kiss and take off their tops and that was it. She pulled her lips from the woman and whispered, "How far do you want to go?"

"I'll tell you when to stop." The nipples were hard and their panties were soaked when Ginny pushed Sally back and sucked in her left nip.

"Ohhh," Sally moaned while falling onto her back on the bed. She loved her nipples touched and sucked and Ginny knew what to do better than her husband. After a few minutes she pushed Ginny back and did the same.

*

"FUCK FIX THE CAMERA!" Jim cried out when the women fell back onto the bed.

"What are they doing?" Rick asked.

"Shit I don't know."

*

The women didn't know they were below the view of the camera and didn't care. As they took turns sucking and licking each other's nipples their hands opened their jeans and wormed their fingers under the damp panties into their flaming pussies.

"Take off my jeans and panties," Sally begged as she lifted her hips upward.

*

"Shit Ginny is taking off Sally's jeans," Rick gasped seeing his wife's middle pop up in the screen. "And her fucking panties."

Ginny giggled as she waved the black matching undies around and around on her index finger. "The guys can't see us on the bed. Should I adjust the camera?"

"No, make them wonder what we are doing," Sally said. She pushed Ginny back and quickly pulled off the tight jeans and matching pink boy shorts. She saw the shaved pussy and smiled. "Rick has been wanting me to shave it all off."

"I'll help if you want," Ginny grinned. Again their bodies came together but this time from head to feet. Their fingers caressed and massaged until Ginny's right middle finger parted the dark bush and hidden pink lips. "OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

*

"Did you hear that?" Rick asked. That was my wife's voice.

"I think my wife just found her pleasure button," Jim laughed.

They watched the empty screen concentrating on the moans and cries of pleasure. The bed headboard was moving as the women raced for completion.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" Sally screamed lifting her hips and opened pussy upward into the view of the men. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR FINGERS!!"

*

"Oh shit," Rick cried out opening his fly and pulling out his six inch thin hard cock. He stroked it faster and faster and couldn't hold back when Ginny's opened legs lifted up and he saw his wife's fingers digging into the shaved pussy lips. "I can't...OHHHHH!"

Jim laughed and handed the man a bunch of paper towels. "Here." He was closed himself and seconds later filled some paper towels his own hand.

*

"That was amazing," Sally whispered moving her nakedness against Ginny's back. "I don't think I'm going to be as bored the next four months as I thought."

"Me too," Ginny grinned. "And, if you want I have another woman and my sister who may want to meet you."

"Good what else can we do?" Sally whispered kissing down the woman's side to her hips.

"I think you are doing just fine," Ginny said turning over on her back and allowing the short woman between her opened legs. "Actually great," she gasped when the inexperienced tongue pierced her already dripping slit.

*

It was four months later when Ginny and Sally picked up the guys at the airport. They kissed like they had known each other for years and on the way home Sally sat in the back with Jim.

Ginny drove and saw Rick peeking back at his wife and his roommate kissing. "Don't worry we only have about twenty minutes to get to our house."

The End.

Ending note: I know some of the men won't like the gay play but I did warn you. I hope you enjoyed it. Wait...I've got mail....Slick.