Yukiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

Amid that hard thrusting in my pussy and my mouth, there come a frenzy rubbing and tickling against the suppleness of my left sole. A hot splutter of gooey slime suddenly coats around my toes and begins to roll down the back of my calf, trickling ever so slowly down the back of my thigh.

"She's very pretty, isn't she?"

Out of the blue, I hear a lady's voice with a British accent. Stunned, I open my eyes to find a young western couple, leaning against an iron railing some 10 yards away, watching the orgy at the edge of darkness. I don't know how long they have been there, but they must have seen my shameless craving for sex.

"Mmm, and what a great body too!" The man says in reply.

"Do you want her? Well, why don't you bloody go and join the queue?"

I sense a hint of jealousy in her glib remark and am secretly pleased with their compliments. I just lay here screw my eyes shut and moan, enjoying all the attention.

"Yeah, harder... yeah, mmm, mmm..."

I am whimpering, begging for more, and I know the two guys poking me are about to come. However, the cock in my right hand jumps and beats them to it. A thick whack of hot spunk is splattered all over my face. I can't wipe it off as I am jerking another hard cock with my left hand. I can only lash out my tongue and scrape as much of the gooey stuff into my mouth as I can manage and it tastes delicious!

Then it just happens. Two loads of hot cum shoot simultaneously into me. They don't last very long, none of them do, but that doesn't matter. It seems that I have developed an allergy for cum. As soon as a tick whack hits me, my whole body simply explodes in ecstasy. So here I am bracing myself for a new wave of orgasm.

I hold on until the very last moment when I flick my eyes open, searching first for the eyes of the tall British girl, then her man and my pussy suddenly twitches in spasm, my whole body shaking violently. This time it hits me real hard, knowing that I am giving a show, that out there are people watching my every shudder, listening to my every whimper. My eyes roll in their sockets as blinding flashes strobe across the back of my head. I can't breath and fear that I'm going to pass out! Then a fresh splutter of cum hit my face and I just go berserk.

"Yeeeaaaaaaaahhh!"

By the time two cocks slip out of my mouth and my pussy, I'm still jerking the two in my hands, as if I'm trying to revive them. But they finally shrivel and slip from my grasps. Suddenly, things have quieted down. I have lost count of how many of them have had me but there must still be more on the line. Oh, I am so desperate for a hard cock in my pussy!

A dark shadow suddenly looms over me. He drags me up and flips me over on all fours. My gaping pussy is poised in the air, waiting for his mercy. Then I feel his hard cock rubbing along my pussy folds, very slowly from front to back, when it suddenly flicks over my puckered butt hole. I squeal in surprise.

"Ohh!"

Then his cock knob slides forward between my wet pussy lips when he gives a sudden thrust and impales himself deep inside my vagina. I just cry in ecstasy.

"Hho!"

Slowly, he retreats until only his hard knob is wedged between my dripping pussy folds and there comes a second thrust, deeper than before. My pussy begins to quiver in anticipation of a fast approaching climax.

"Ohh, yeah!"

Again, he retreats ever so slowly until the ridge of his hard helmet grinds against the rim of my quivering inner labia. Oh, god he is driving me crazy! I tighten my grip below, holding him in my pussy. Then all a sudden, his cock knob pops out of me as it slides back and glides over my butt hole, making me jump. Oh, god! What is he doing? Doesn't he know that I am almost there?

"Come on, put it back in my puss..."

However, before I can finish my plead, there is a short burst from behind as his cock knob suddenly stretches my sphincter and squeezes itself through my virgin butt hole.

"Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhh..." in shock and in pain, I squeal in Cantonese, "Ho Tung Ah!"

That is all I can manage as a splitting headache overcomes me. I grit my teeth and shake my head in agony. I clench my sphincter in a futile attempt to block his advance. The grips of his rough hands tighten on my quivering butt as he pulls me back towards me, impaling his cock all the way inside me. The pain as his hard cock scrapes through my rectum feels a hundred folds more intense than the rupture of my hymen, just over a year ago.

"No, no, no...." I shake head wildly as tears come streaming down my cheeks; my whole body is throbbing in excruciating pain.

His slow retreat provides little relief, as he was only half way out before he gives another deep thrust.

"Arhhh..." I grit my teeth and whimper in pain as he begins to pump through my butt with increasing speed.

A vice like grip on my cheeks forces my lips open and a long slim cock is thrust into my mouth. Then the agony begins to intensify. My butt hole feels as if it is burning and my jaws ache from the synchronized poundings. Not long, my breasts begin to ache from the violent overhang swinging.

It seems a like a life time and the pounding continues relentlessly until the scorching agony in my rectum gradually turns to a numbing pain, then tickling. The guy inside my mouth suddenly cum with a loud groan. But before I have time to swallow everything another cock is shoved back into my mouth and the poundings continue.

The rapid stretching and rubbing of the engorged cock knob through my rectum finally turns into weird tingling and I find that I just can't breath, especially with my mouth so full with a yet another fresh splatter of thick cum.

"Hmm... Hmm..." my sphincter contracts suddenly, the spasm quickly spreads through my body, my back arches, "Yeeaaaarrrrrrrh!"

I cannot believe it as a huge tidal wave of orgasm washes over me, and I scream in delirium! Nothing seems real anymore! I only know that amid the shuddering, I begin to rock my butt against the guy behind me and gripping my sphincter to the rhythm of his strokes until I feel a shudder behind me as a hot spurt is shot deep inside my rectum then I finally collapse over the tiled floor, panting.

There is a round of applause. Whether it is for me or for the guy who just took away the cherry of my back garden, I don't know! I only know that I am being turned over, lying on my back again as one of them squats over my chest who squashes my breasts together tightly around his dripping hard cock and begins to slide it to and fro right under my nose. Around the same time, I sense a hot cock knob rubbing along my love lips then slowly begin nudging itself into my pussy.

"Aaaaarrrrrhh! Sssss..."

I hiss in pain when he pushes into me, as if I am being impaled by a thick bloom stick.

Out of shock and agony, I pushed the guy riding my breasts away. When I look down between my thighs, I find my cheeks burning with shame. For right in front of my eyes is that very dishy Australian guy whom I rudely brushed off the first night I arrived, whose cock is now buried snugly if only halfway inside my quivering pussy.

"Sorry did I hurt you, Miss?"

I look for a hint of mockery, but there is none in his handsome face and I find myself nodding in reply.

"I'm so sorry. You're so beautiful I just can't help myself. Perhaps I better take it out."

There seems a genuine concern in his eyes and I find myself melting away already as I begin to shake my head. He flashes a set of white teeth at me as I smile coyly under him. Where is my modesty? I should be so ashamed of myself!

The guy who was riding on my chest tries to mount over me again but I just keep pushing him away, my eyes never leave the pair of sparkling blue eyes that is smiling down at me. After a few failed attempts, the Indonesian guy gives up and I am suddenly left alone with my new lover.

"I'm John. I fell in love with you that night you walked out on me. And I confess that I've been spying on you."

Again, I feel so embarrassed and wonder if he is making a mockery of me. He must be thinking what a pretentious slut I was. But there is nothing of such kind except pure lust in his eyes. I don't know what to say to him and I'm suddenly afraid to look him in the eyes. Timidly, I avoid his gaze. Then he begins to slide his big cock further into me and I find my heart pounding madly, in anticipating of our passionate lovemaking.

"Hey, what's you name?"

"I am Yukiko." I reply shyly.

And I feel his cock twitches inside me.

"What kind of a name is that? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it's a beautiful name but I thought you're from Hong Kong. It's just that your name sounds Japanese to me."

"Yes, it is." I giggle shyly and explain, "in Hong Kong it's fashionable for us office gals to pick a Japanese name."

"Well, Yukiko. You know, I've long been dreaming of making love to either a Chinese or a Japanese gal. Tonight, you make both my dreams come true."

"You're making fun of me!" I try to push him away but again I melted under his boyish charm, my whole body is suddenly tingling with a weird desire.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean..." there is a pause when he searches for my eyes, "Yuki..."

I turn my head aside demurely as he forces his cock to the hilt through my pussy.

"Oh, John... you're so big!" I shudder and clench my vaginal muscle unwittingly around his manhood at the sign of pain.

"My gorgeous Yukiko! Oh God, you're so tight! Just relax, I shall be gentle."

But he is not! His rocking soon gathers momentum, thrusting deep inside me, through my cervix into my womb, driving me crazy! Not long, I hear a familiar squishing noise as his long thick cock slick rapidly through my quivering vagina. I have never been penetrated so deep and by a cock so thick before, but it is such a wonderful feeling. I just screw my eyes and lose myself in this maddening carnal pleasure, forgetting where I am or who I'm with, just gripping the big cock with my pussy, panting, sweating, shuddering...

"Ohh, mmm... mmm..."

Not long I find myself thrashing my head about, groaning lustfully to the rhythm of his deep strokes; my fingers are crawling behind his neck, pulling at his long blond hair; my legs are wrapped around his slim waist, my heels digging behind his lean white butt, drawing him even deeper and harder into my pussy... I've never felt so full in my pussy. Then I feel the swelling of his bulbous cock head, stretching deep inside me.

"Oh, Yuki, Yuki, Yuki..." he is suddenly panting as he keeps repeating my name.

When the first blast of hot cum hits deep inside my womb, my whole body jerked in one massive convulsion, as I arched my back and cling tightly to his shuddering body.

"Aaaaahhh, Aaaaahhh... Oh, John. Ohh... Ohh... Hho... hmmm.."

After a long while, I finally begin to climb down from the peak of my climax, the shivering however remains as my pussy continues to squeeze around the semi-hard cock.

"Oh, John that was so wonderful!"

"No Yukiko, you are wonderful and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met!"

Then he kisses me full on my lips and I shudder with a tingling passion. I begin to think - If I hadn't rudely sent him away that first night, then...

"Yukiko, you ready for the shower?" He asked after a long passionate kiss.

I nod my head and sense his thick cock slowly slips out of me, leaving me with an inexplicable void!

"Oh, My God! That thing of yours didn't really... did it?" I shudder at the sight of his spent yet still very tick cock that looks at least seven inches in its deflated state.

John merely grins at me. He helps me rinse cum and sand from my hair, my face...

We dry ourselves after the quick shower. I look around and see my pink knickers lying on the tiled floor. Someone must have treaded on it as it is now full of sand and grit and is torn. There is no way I am going to wear it again. I slipped on the hot pants and begin looking through my bag but can't find my tank top. I begin to panic. How on earth am I supposed to get back to my hotel without something to wear on top? Desperately, I search my bag again, to no avail.

"Something's wrong, Yukiko?" John asked.

"I can't find my top. I must have forgotten to put it back in my bag... and I have nothing else to wear. Oh God, what am I going to do, John?"

I strain my eyes over the long stretch of sand. There is no way I am going to find my top out there in the darkness.

"Hey, you can try mine on."

He says after a while and hands a day-glo yellow garment over to me. I look at the mesh tank top and then at him.

"Are you serious, John? This is see-through. I can't possibly wear it back to the hotel. I..."

"Sorry love, but this is all I have." He looks apologetic.

I sigh as I pull the oversized garment over my head. It hangs loosely over my shoulders and reaches half way down my thighs, much like a dress. I was right; it hides nothing - my naked slim torso, the shape of my 33B-Cup breasts and my puckered nipples are clearly visible from underneath the eye-catching garment. I look around in desperation. But what else can I wear? I begin to dread for the journey back. I look at John, hoping that he would offer me some advice.

"Don't worry, Yukiko. You look fabulous in this. The mesh holes are quite small..."

Well, there is really nothing else I can do. I look up at John who stands a head towering over me and wonder what shall I say to him.

"Yukiko," he mumbles, "can I walk you back to you hotel?"

"John, I think I'm okay..." I say as I turn to walk on the sand. A million things suddenly come to my head!

"Can I see you tomorrow?"

"I'm flying back to Hong Kong tomorrow, John."

Even I can hear the reluctance in my own voice. If I hadn't been such a prude then John and I could perhaps have five passionate nights in Bali.

"Can I at least have your address in Hong Kong or you e-mail? I think I shall have my next vacation there and may be we can get together for a drink or something."

I ponder on the idea for a long time before turning to him and reply, "John, what just happened was wonderful. But, things back home is a little bit complicated. I, eh..."

"It's okay. But we have something to remember, haven't we?" He sighs and pulls a mischievous grin.

"Yes. Oh, John I'm sorry!"

And I stand on my tiptoe and give John a long passionate kiss.

"Bye, John," I start to walk away but suddenly remember, "Oh, how can I return this tank top to you?"

"Keep it Yukiko, something to remember me by."

I blow him a kiss and skip merrily away. After some 10 yards, I turn again and he is still there watching me. I wave him goodbye one last time and strolls contentedly toward the lights of my hotel.

My heart begins to thunder again as I approach the hotel, to rejoin the civilized world. The doorman bows deeply, poking his nose just inches from my outthrust breasts, straining his eyes to peer through the mesh fabric at my nakedness underneath and I let him. Oddly, I find myself enjoying the attention.

The air-conditioning in the hotel lobby hits me in full blast and I feel my nipples puckering. I check myself in the brightly lit hotel lobby. Although the holes in John's mesh top are tiny, my perky white breasts are still visible underneath. My erect pink nipples are straining to poke through the tiny holes of the revealing garment. The lobby is almost deserted but I find that beady eyes of the bellboys are already following me.

It is just before 9 p.m. and I think there is time for a quick drink. Feeling daring, I saunter into the lounge bar in this revealing outfit. Most of the tables are occupied but a sudden quietness seems to descend the second I walk through the door. Then the murmurs resume and I find myself the centre of attention. Well, after the beach I feel confident that I can handle this.

"Good evening, ma'am." The barman greets me; his eyes are fixed on my perky breasts.

"A Bloody May, please?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I look around and find that the patrons are of mixed nationalities; and to my relief there are no familiar Chinese faces. At the table closest me sit an elderly couple, in their 60s I guess, with pink flushed cheeks, both being overweigh by at least 60 pounds. The man raises his glass and gives a toast at my direction. I pick up my drink to return the friendly gesture and gulp down all of it and order another one. Then I see the lady sniggering at his ears before breaking into a shrill laughter. The old man struggles to get up and steps unsteadily towards me.

"Evening Mme. eh... Please excuse me. My wife and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary. We would be honoured if you would join us for a glass of champagne."

He says with a warm smile but his eyes never stray from my semi-naked breasts. "You dirty old man", I think to myself. Well, with his old lady around, I think it's safe. Anyway, I too have something to celebrate tonight.

"Oh, I would be delighted but only if I'm not intruding..."

"Please!"

I pick up my glass but find that I have already emptied the second round. At the table, he pulls the chair for me and treats me like a real lady. A barmaid quickly appears with a third champagne glass and the bubbly liquid is poured.

"A toast to a most beautiful young lady."

I feel so flattered by the compliment and gulp down the delicious wine. I'm suddenly so thirsty. By the third glass of champagne, I find out that they are a retired couple from Canada and they hear about my choice of a Japanese name. It is then I think he makes a cheeky remark about my attire.

"A nice dress you put on there!" I think he says.

"This you mean?" I raise the shoulders of the mesh tank up and let it drapes smoothly over my perky breasts, giving him a flash of the goodies hidden underneath and thinking all along "What a dirty bugger!" His wife suddenly bursts out in a squeal of laughter.

"No, no Yukiko. I said you put on a nice act back there." He points through a patio door towards his back.

"I beg your pardon. I must be thinking slow with this lovely bubbly swimming in my head." Giggling, I excuse my incomprehension. The champagne is in fact making me tipsy.

"Ha, Ha..." his wife bursts out in yet another shrill laughter, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes before saying to her husband, "Oh, she doesn't know."

"My dear lady." He says in a hush voice, "I think you better take a look out there, through the patio door."

"All right..." I say thinking they are just pulling my legs.

I get up wobbly to find that all eyes are on me again. My cheeks are burning hot. I have been drinking more than I should. I make my way precariously through a sea of lechers; push through the patio door, which closes with a bang behind me.

The warm and tangy sea breeze suddenly engulfs me. It is very dark out here. In broad daylight, one must be able to get a panoramic view of the sea but there is really nothing to see now. Just when I think of rejoining the couple and admonishing them for playing this little trick on me, I notice four telescopes mounted on stands along the railing. I strain my eyes toward the direction of the beach and I have a sudden feeling of unease.

I step behind a telescope stand and peer tentatively through the lenses. First, I only see pitch-blackness. As I continue to search, a bright light hit my eyeballs that I have to squint my eyes. I follow the light down and my heart suddenly leaps to my mouth. I find myself looking at a pair of pink knickers, my own knickers that I left behind at the shower stand! Quickly, I search through the area. Surely, there are the shower stands, now deserted. There is the railing where the young couple leaned against and watched me being gangbanged by the dozen or so Indonesians. The scene is so crystal clear under the telescopic lenses that I can even make out my footprints on the sand - at the very spot where John and I had our parting kisses.

G-String
G-String
52 Followers