Zeenat Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awasthi said, "Mr. Gupta, I do think that Zeenat is the kind of girl that might enjoy the feeling of a hard cock up her anus. However, she is an anal virgin, and the men we have chosen to fuck her are the best endowed in the room. If her ass is to be penetrated with cocks this size, it will first need to be conditioned with something smaller." He glanced down at Mr. Gupta's modest sized organ, and asked, "If I lubricate Zeenat's anus with some petroleum jelly, would you mind penetrating it and stretching it out, so that the bigger men can violate it properly later?"

The company executives from Dubai volubly shouted their appreciation to Mr. Gupta, as he stepped up to the task, his face set in open lust. Zeenat whimpered as Awasthi's fingers found their way into her ass, liberally spreading lubricant inside her. And then her boss's cock was pressing against her tight opening. Men cheered Mr. Gupta on as he pushed into her. The sensation was odd at first, but Zeenat soon felt a different kind of buzz fill her body. Soon she was grunting in pleasure. Mr. Gupta didn't last very long, and she felt his semen dribble into her ass, a novel feeling for her.

As Gupta withdrew his flaccid dick from her ass, Awasthi congratulated him, "that was well done, Mr. Gupta. Zeenat is no longer an ass virgin. It's time to test whether her taste for large cocks includes being violated from behind. Let us add one more man to this four man tag-team, so that her pussy, ass, mouth and both breasts can be stimulated simultaneously by their huge cocks. And let's see if she can avoid cumming as she is comprehensively violated like that. If she can't, we will let the men pound her until they ejaculate, and then hand Zeenat over to the next group of violaters".

The next two or three hours passed exactly as every man in the room, and perhaps even Zeenat at some horny level, was hoping it would. Again and again, Zeenat was surrounded by groups of men with impressively proportioned penises, and pounded in all her holes. The watching men seemed to take undiminished pleasure at the way she would begin each gangbang session with moans of protest, but would soon be grunting in pleasure. Her orgasms came thick and fast, as she experienced the impossible intensity of feeling that a girl can feel only when two large cocks simultaneously pound her pussy and ass. With her hands and mouth, she would enjoy the large cocks that were not violating her ass or pussy at that moment, cooing her pleasure at the size of the organs, or helplessly begging to be pounded even harder. Again and again the massive cocks deposited thick streams of semen in her pussy, her ass, and all over her face and boobs, to the sound of lusty cheering from the watching men.

As the last group of generously endowed men finally withdrew their satisfied cocks from her holes, Mr. Awasthi continued her humiliation by saying, "I must say that I never expected that Zeenat would still be orgasming after so many gangbangs. I counted 29 men and boys who violated her, not including Mr. Gupta and myself. And she was still in the throes of pleasure right till the end of this ordeal. Zeenat really seems to have an insatiable appetite for big cocks, and we could have continued pounding her if there were more big dicks present!"

As expected, there were a lot of satisfied chuckles and whistles at this observation. Addressing the well-fucked Zeenat, who was still lying, totally exhausted, with her long smooth thighs spread out, Awasthi said, "I won't say that I hope you enjoyed your first workshop, Zeenat, because we can all see that you enjoyed it a LOT!" This comment made the hooting and shouting even more raucous! Awasthi continued, "I am sorry we did not have enough big cocks to fully satisfy you today. However, now that these ex-convicts know how these workshops proceed, I am sure that they will be spreading the word among their horny friends, and I anticipate a much larger crowd of men here next Friday. Hopefully there will be many more well-endowed ones to fulfill your fantasies."

Rohit piped up to say that he and his friends were already circulating video clips of today's workshop among all the boys they knew in their college as well as in other educational institutions, and would also let it be known that well-endowed boys had a good chance of being asked to violate Zeenat's holes if they attended the workshop. He expressed confidence that many more boys who had lusted after Zeenat in college would be present next week to realise their fantasies of watching her getting abused by huge cocks. One of Rohit's horny friends said that he had also uploaded the video he just shot on his mobile to some of the popular porn sites, with a request for hugely endowed men to apply to participate in future workshops.

Awasthi chuckled, "Mr. Gupta, they say that well begun is half done. Clearly, these workshops are going to grow in popularity over the coming weeks. We are so lucky to have such a lovely and horny girl to explore the sexuailty of, for the benefit of all the male participants. I understand that after two days of well-deserved rest over the weekend, Zeenat will resume her interviews with your horny ex-convicts from Monday until Thursday, where she will be asking them to imagine how she might feel while being violated sexually by men. After having participated in today's workshop, I am sure these ex-convicts will be able to answer her much more accurately! I would also encourage them to grope her sexy body during the interviews, and also keep telling her about all the new types of abuse that they plan to inflict on her body at the next workshop. The idea is to gradually build up Zeenat's anticipation and arousal over four days, so that by Friday her body is fully fired up and ready for an even more intense and longer session of sexual abuse than today's".

Mr. Gupta looked with a satisfied smile at his cum-covered young subordinate and said, "Thank you, Superintendent Awasthi. Our company is very happy at the success of this first workshop, and we are sure that the future sessions will be even more enjoyable and instructive for all concerned, including young Zeenat."

Zeenat squirmed as she felt another mini orgasm building up in her pussy at this exchange.