Zofia Goes to College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zofia knew that Sylvia probably wanted her to return the favor and please her orally. She was scared but excited. She felt Sylvia's hands putting light pressure on her head while she sucked on her tits and finger fucked her. She knew what Sylvia wanted her to do but was gathering up the courage to go further. She kissed her way down between her friend's legs and stared at her damp pussy, trying to gather the courage to keep going.

Sylvia then told her, "Go ahead. Try it. Please, I'm so hot right now."

Not wanting to disappoint her friend, Zofia lowered her head and began to lick Sylvia's clit and received a positive, reinforcing moan from her. Sylia's hips were bucking as Zofia got her first taste of another woman's pussy. After getting over her initial reluctance, Zofia was now focused on pleasing her friend. She wanted to please her just as Sylvia had done for her. When Sylvia grabbed the back of her head and held it tight to her clit, Zofia knew she was about to cum and licked and sucked on her clit while thrusting her finger in and out of her pussy until her friend came to a wild orgasm herself.

Zofia was once again proud of herself for her sexual experimentation, now with another woman. She wondered if her father would be more upset with her letting several Black men have sex with her or if her having a bi-sexual experience with another girl would be worse in his mind. She didn't really care, she was being naughty and rebellious. She was no longer daddy's little girl. She was a woman now and could make her own decisions. She was asserting her independence from an overbearing father. She had fucked five different guys, four of them being Black and one girl and classes hadn't even started yet. This was only the beginning of her becoming more rebellious.