Literotica.com
index : members : rivertown_rat : Biography

Add to favorites

rivertown_rat
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
rivertown_rat's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Minnesota, USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s)
User Number: 1018630
Member Since: September 19, 2008
Last Modified: April 1, 2010
rivertown_rat
Some words from rivertown_rat:

I have always loved fiction and was always an avid reader. When I was a teen I discovered erotica and have been hooked since. I always thought that I could write fiction if I set my mind to it, but I never seemed to have the time. Now I am making the time and trying to give back after so many years of taking. Maybe after I retire I'll become a part-time professional writer, but for now it's just for fun. This means I'm only writing in my spare time and sometimes family and work obligations can leave me with precious little of that. I am mindful that I have dedicated readers that can't wait for my next submission and I promise you that I will get stories done as quickly as I can and will not abandon established multi-chapter stories.

My wife of 25 years is my best friend, my lover, my story editor, and my partner in marriage. While we have dabbled a little outside the traditional marriage box, we are 99.9% monogamous. The people I write about are most definitely NOT us, they are fictitious creations based on many people that I have observed throughout my life. Please don't confuse us with the characters I invent for your amusement and always remember that I only write fiction.

I love the stories about wives being coerced or forced into sex outside their normal marriage boundaries either at the behest of their husbands or despite their objections. I don't condone or approve of what happens in these stories, but they do flip my switch, so that's what I write about. I suspect that as I write more I'll push into other subjects. One never knows from whence inspiration will come.

Enjoy reading the stories as I've enjoyed writing them.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board