Literotica.com
index : members : blackstallion21 : Biography

Add to favorites

blackstallion21
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
blackstallion21's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1102020
Member Since: May 28, 2009
Last Modified: April 8, 2020
blackstallion21
Some words from blackstallion21:

Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give you more and more stories to get your cocks hard and your pussies wet!

NEW 2020 UPDATE - I am Selling Hard Paper Copies of ALL OF MY EROTICA WRAPPED UP IN ONE BOOK... JUST FOR ALL OF MY LOYAL FANS!

GO TO: Amazon.com, Type In BLACKSTALLION21 and The Book that Pops Up should be My 25 Greatest Hits! (27 and They are All of the Stories Listed and Published On LITEROTICA!!)

Please Support Me if You Like My Work and want to have a copy of it on your shelf to where you don't have to get online to read it! $25.00 is the base price... 25 stories (27 and a poem) written for your viewing pleasure!

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME with any Questions!

Thank You Fans!

bs21

ALSO THIS JUST IN:

After a WONDERFUL ADORABLE FAN EMAILED ME with her phone number, I am extending this to everyone! - If you have an Idea, or you just want to talk, sext-message, pic-message, Just Say Hi, or EVEN POSSIBLY MEET UP, EMAIL ME with your information, and I'll be GLAD to talk to you!

AND I'm so flattered at all of the new readers and all of the comments that are being left on my stories, and I'd be a miss if I didn't say thank you! A smile springs across my face every time I open my email and there's feedback on my stories, or when I get an email that says there's a comment on one of my stories. God Bless You all!

Keep Reading!

Blackstal21

And you can get a hold of me personally through the KIK Messenger app for android phones under Blackstallion21

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board