Literotica.com
index : members : Shady_Lady : Biography

Add to favorites

Shady_Lady
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Shady_Lady's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: In front of laptop (in the UK)
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: writing porn,chatting,running,keeping fit
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: What's a fetish
Pets: Other
User Number: 110449
Member Since: May 2, 2002
Last Modified: October 6, 2023
Shady_Lady
Some words from Shady_Lady:

I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story.

Outside of the Julie Journals where the character 'Julie' appears in other stories, she is based on me. Some of the scenes may well be true but the overarching story is fictional.

With regards to other stories, some come from conversations I have had with people, some have been told to me as true stories, while others come from my imagination.

Writing to me is trying to put my past and my future into words, welcome to my mind and soul, I hope you enjoy it.

I can't post all my stories on this site so if you want to know more look me up on WRIST.PUB where I write as Shady Lady Julie

CHAT

Started chatting a bit so for those who read

I am over 45 ( too far over it lol ) and my name is Julie.

I don't do cam/pics/meet so save us all the bother and don't ask.

I am married (2nd time) and he knows nothing of all this.

I am bi and he doesn't know that either.

And the picture...is that me?... Of course not... but if my closest RL friends saw it they would swear it was me.

EDITORS

- Thank you to my first editor Rick who without him I would never have started this and also to my dear friends for not laughing at me.

- I cannot express my gratitude enough to Mariya, my second editor. A wonderful woman who without her help to turn them into English, I am sure I would have binned at least three stories.

- For a while, a lovely young lady called Mitchie agreed to take on the role of my editor (the foolishness of youth) but it would appear that ualbanygirl518 has now moved on.

- I have recently started working with a new editor called RF Fast who will be looking after my work from now on...poor man he doesn't know what he is letting himself in for.

FEEDBACK

A special thank you to all the people who take the time to write comments & give feedback, constructive criticism or a plain old "thank you I enjoyed that," are always an encouragement, but if you are just going to say "That's rubbish" without a rationale then don't bother.

Someone once asked me, "What do you want to achieve from your writing?" my response was, "Just one orgasm and I hope it's yours."

CATEGORIES/GENRES

Some time ago I set myself a challenge as to how broad I could make my writing. There are 32 categories in Literotica of which five I will never be able to write in (Novels and Novellas, Non-English, Illustrated, Chain Stories & Audio) That leaves 27 and I have now done all 27 with my latest being a Romance story. Not the one I had planned and am still working on it.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board