Literotica.com
index : members : WannabeMilfsd : Biography

Add to favorites

WannabeMilfsd
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
WannabeMilfsd's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Rancho Santa Fe California
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpslmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: being watched, groups, orgies
Pets: None
User Number: 1156228
Member Since: December 8, 2009
Last Modified: April 30, 2014
WannabeMilfsd
Some words from WannabeMilfsd:

Hi!

My name is Nancy and I've had some amazing sexual experiences in my life. I grew up young and fast, surrounded by very open minded and sexually liberated people and I am definitely a product of that environment.

The following series of stories are based on real events and real people in my life. As they say, "the names have been changed to protect the innocent"! So I will leave it up to you to separate (guess) fact from fantasy. And since I've written these for entertainment, and maybe for my therapy, don't judge me and don't spend too much time trying to figure out what's true and what's not -- I just hope you like the stories!

About me; I'm 42 years old and married. I'm 5'-9" tall, a brunette and my measurements are 38D-23-36. No! I won't tell you my weight and it's not polite to ask a girl either! And, something else I know is on your mind, YES they are REAL! YES they are FIRM! And YES I love to be tit-fucked! I was blessed with great looks and I learned very early how to use my body, especially my big tits, to get anything I wanted. It's amazing how you men will do virtually anything or take virtually any chance to get your hands on a girl with big tits, a flat tummy, a tiny waist and a heart shaped ass!! If you don't believe me, just look at today's sports stars and politicians!!!

To say "all my life I have absolutely loved sex" is an understatement! Sex is way more fun than the gym, or a personal trainer - unless you can combine the three-to keep a girl in shape anyway!

But sex is not without emotion. I finally found inner peace when I accepted the fact that I couldn't change my past. And since I can't change it, why have all the guilt and self-blame? After all, no one "made" me do anything, well not since I was a teen. But as I think about it, at the age I began to have sex, was I really "ready" to experience all those things? It's a "girl thing" I guess - you guys wouldn't understand - but when I was young sex made me feel loved, grown up, in control and mature. Now that I'm older sex makes me feel loved, young, in control, and mature, but nowadays in a "teacher" sort of way.

Honestly, I simply just love sex and if I meet a sexy guy, or gal, I can't help wonder about their secret fantasies. The more forbidden and taboo they are - the better I like it!!!

The media have coined the term "Cougar" [koo-ger] nowadays to describe sexually active mature women, usually over the age of 30, who eagerly pursue younger men for sexual encounters; a more aggressive type of "MILF". Well if the shoe fits, wear it! Just make sure you have a sexy short dress to go with it!

What's my wildest "sexcapade" ever? Well, read my stories and YOU tell me. But I will say, my favorite thing is being naked, or virtually naked, in front of people. That's why I loved being an exotic dancer! Even better yet - I love being naked in front of people and having sex while they watch! Just knowing a zillion guys will read this and get excited by my profile picture is a huge turn on too!

Hope you enjoy my stories!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board