• Authors
  • GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

I enjoy a wide variety of fantasies and share them through my writing. I have a wild imagination that sometimes runs on its own.

I write to express myself and, I'm not going to lie, arouse people and get them off.

If you enjoy what you read, please rate and comment on my stories. I love getting feedback and I always reply, so please don't hesitate.

Happy reading!

*****
4/25/13

I apologize for my lack of writing for the last several months. I've been going through a lot in my life and haven't been in the best mental state for writing. But, things are looking up now, and I don't know when, but I promise all of you that "Luke and Amy" will return, along with other tales in the near future! Thank you all for you continued support and patience.

*****
9/22/12

Thank you to everyone who read and voted on my summer contest entry. It really does mean a lot to me and makes all the hours of writing worthwhile to place first out of over a hundred other stories. I can't say thanks enough.

In other news, I've submitted chapter 10 of "Luke and Amy," so keep your eyes peeled.

*****
8/17/12
To all my lovely fans,
I promise that "Luke and Amy" will continue. I'm adjusting to writing along with working full time now. I won't be able to write as often as I have been, but I will do my best to keep up with it as much as I can. Also, look for my Summer Lovin' contest story soon!

Location

Texas

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1549Followers
39Following
29My Favorites
10My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Being Spanked And Choked, Men In Suits, Giving Head, Glasses... There's Plenty More.

Contact Author

Contact GoodyGoodyTwoShoes by clicking here.