Literotica.com
index : members : onehitwanda : Biography

Add to favorites

onehitwanda
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
onehitwanda's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 49°52′22″N 6°26′44″W
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: past pluperfect tense
Pets: None
User Number: 1528897
Member Since: May 20, 2013
Last Modified: October 9, 2023
onehitwanda
Some words from onehitwanda:

Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites.

Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated.

I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hence the names of authors I will sometimes reference in my works. I love Turner's visions, van Gogh's colours, and Rembrandt's understanding of how shadow rules over light. If pressed, I'd choose Beethoven over everything, although Skyrim would honestly give him a solid run for his money.

I judge books by a page chosen at random so that I do not commit my time and energy to something that will not be worth it. I judge movies by the first five minutes, and if they do not hook me at once they never will. If you somehow manage capture my imagination or my heart, though, I am yours until the bitter end.

As to where the words come from? I've loved books all my life, and have always had a vivid imagination and a tendency to brood. Writing allows me to share scenes from my mind - to clear them and the clutter they bring so that I can, perhaps, move on.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board