• Authors
  • KenNicottii

KenNicottii

June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category.

July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck with it seemed to appreciate the measured pace and unveiling of the story and its characters.
I'd also like to give thanks to two very helpful volunteer editors, Dawn J and iberia, who came onto the project late in the game when I had trouble finding an editor. I didn't acknowledge them at the start of the story like I usually do because I didn't give them enough time to do a thorough edit, and neither had a chance to weigh in on the comments and changes made by the other editor.

Dec'16: Trailing Along was my entry for the Winter Holidays contest, ending up in 7th place at the time the winners were announced. It was my first contest entry, and the competition was fierce - all the top 3 winners were 4.9x!
I want to give thanks to ltlfoxyridr who helped with an edit of the story in its early stages, particularly with the equestrian content. She was unable to finish the edit due to real life responsibilities, so any horse related errors are on me.

Dec'13: Readers who never look at Incest/Taboo stories should still check out my 1st effort, Sisters in the Night. It was submitted in Group Sex (and could also be considered as an Erotic Couplings story), but was bumped to the I/T category by the site editors. No actual sex between the sisters, but having them in the story was enough to land it in that category.

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
224Followers
6Following
13My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact KenNicottii by clicking here.