Literotica.com
index : members : swingerjoe : Biography

Add to favorites

swingerjoe
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
swingerjoe's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: United States
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1772715
Member Since: December 19, 2013
Last Modified: April 23, 2019
Some words from swingerjoe:

Update, 4/23/19

Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonymous comments to an obnoxious degree. Instead of updating their site to at least 2005 standards, and maybe add a captcha element to block the 'bots, the admins of this site instead decided they needed to review and approve each and every comment. Thus tossing the best feature of this site right out the window.

In addition to losing my mojo for writing for Lit, I also ran into a bit of writer's block. To get out of my funk, I submitted a fun little story for the latest (in a long line) of "events." It is nothing more than a light-hearted tale of fun and sexual adventure for a couple of middle-aged dweebs on vacation. It's not supposed to be Shakespeare. It's not supposed to keep you awake at night pondering the complexities of the plot and character development. I don't expect to be nominated for the Pulitzer. It's just a fun story for a porn story site.

I don't know if I'll write another story for this site. The thrill is gone. The fun is gone. Most of all, the motivation is gone. I feel like I've told all my best tales, and there is nothing more to say on the topic of naughty wives and horny husbands. Maybe it's time to expand my horizons and tackle non-erotic writing.

To my 835 (and counting!) followers and those who have quietly supported me through the years, I thank you for your encouragement and kind words. I wish you all the best.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board