Literotica.com
index : members : Boxlicker101 : Biography

Add to favorites

Boxlicker101
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Boxlicker101's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: none
Pets: None
User Number: 207952
Member Since: April 5, 2003
Last Modified: March 24, 2010
Some words from Boxlicker101:

I am a retired man living in Northern California. All my life I have been fond of erotica, especially that which portrayed people mutually pleasuring one another sexually. I have always had a way with words so recently I decided to start writing short, erotic narratives. Most of the stories I write involve mutually enjoyable sex among the narrator and a series of women, sometimes more than one woman at a time, sometimes with another man or men involved. My stories are not autobiographical but I wish they were. The narrator expresses opinions on sex, and those are my opinions - that sex, or making love should be enjoyable for all involved. Unless the woman is enjoying it, it is less fun than it should be for me also, which is one of the reasons the narrator and I enjoy performing oral sex so much. She can tell me what she likes, and I will ALWAYS eat her pussy until she cums, two or three times if she wants.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board