Grendel22

I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older woman under the same roof, who made herself available whenever was really my first fetish. Me and my friends would also steal Penthouses from the local news stand. I gravitated towards the Forum section. I just loved the stories. It was a new erotic high to read the descriptions. I was into more mature comics at that point. Mags like Heavy Metal and such. And in the back were classified ads. A guy was selling his collection of porno books and it sounded great to me. Penthouse Forum but book length! Sign me up. So I sent him cash and bought a few. One was listed as ‘The Orgy.’ Well, that sounded like fun. When it arrived it was actually called ‘The Family Orgy.’ It was about a kid sore from football, who’s hot, blonde and tan MILF of a mother offers to give him a massage and then ends up fucking him all day long. So between that and the Taboo series, the fetish was tattooed in my brain.

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1137Followers
29Following
79My Favorites
4My Comments
4Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Grendel22 by clicking here.