Literotica.com
index : members : BiscuitHammer : Biography

Add to favorites

BiscuitHammer
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BiscuitHammer's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: writing, martial arts, video games,tabletop games,roleplay games,LARP,languages,theology,Klingons,Vikings,silent movies,social justice troll,giving animals weird names,Guinness,single malt scotch,metal,opera,Bay City Rollers
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Tribadism
Pets: None
User Number: 2757931
Member Since: August 12, 2015
Last Modified: April 3, 2024
BiscuitHammer
Some words from BiscuitHammer:

Alrighty, so a badly needed update to this bio. First of all, I'm incredibly flattered that I have 5,500 followers (more than 500 new followers in the last 160 days, yikes!) here on Lit. I know that's peanuts to some of the more established authors, but I'm still proud. Thank you!

So you no doubt know that music features prominently in many of my stories, especially the Alexaverse. And may people are asking me about the music. to that end, I'm making a YouTube channel that will feature the songs that appear in my stories, especially the harder to find and more obscure ones. Watch here for a link when it's ready.

Sorry about the delays in getting my stories out, it's been a very rough year for me in many ways, and much of my time was devoted to paid jobs writing and freelancing. I'm getting back on track and should have more chapters out for you shortly, this being the end of December, 2023.

If you're in Canada, and especially the Toronto area. and you're a fan of my stories, I'm happy to add you in some capacity to one of my little tales. You won't be a central character, but you can interact with my characters in some way. I've done this for a few people now *winks at Cori, Rene, Marcus, and my editor*, and you don't NEED to be from Toronto or Canada, it's just fun to share things we would both know about. Message or email me if you're interested in a li'l role.

Sorry, but I turned off Anonymous comments for now. A few trolls and cowards have left very bigoted and racist statements in my Comments sections, and I will NEVER give them a place to pester others with their underdeveloped brains. I know that not all Anonymous commenters are cowards, but all cowards comment anonymously. Hopefully I'll turn it back on some day soon.

So I flirted with Patreon, and decided that they weren't what I needed, since they restricted my activities on other platforms in favour of theirs. Which didn't suit me. I don't like being controlled. And while it may be a little more basic, I've just gone with a PayPal account for anyone who wishes to commission a work from me. Several people have, and this seems the way for me to go. The link to my PayPal is right here.

https://paypal.me/MikeTheSpaceWolf?locale.x=en_US (this seems to be a copy/paste operation, rather than a link.)

So some tweak followed my PayPal link and then started creeping on me, using the name on PayPal. He then messaged me to hurl insults at me about the various profiles he found. None of them are me (I'm nobody, and have no internet presence), but still... tweaks and trolls are so damn boring. Get a life.

Hope this fall finds you well, and I'll see you in the naughty pages.

Keep your stick on the ice, have a great new year!

- Le Me

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board