Literotica.com
index : members : scribbleskillz : Biography

Add to favorites

scribbleskillz
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
scribbleskillz's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Here and there
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 468903
Member Since: January 15, 2005
Last Modified: March 4, 2024
scribbleskillz
Some words from scribbleskillz:

Been writing for over half my life and will be the first to admit that it is never perfect, but my goal is not to bring out perfection, but to hopefully arouse and inspire just as I have been. Thank you for reading.

Though I have written series in the past, unless noted otherwise, each story I write will be approached as a single telling without intentions of sequels. This does lead to longer stories, but I would rather have you, the reader, receive everything at once. If something is written with multiple chapters in mind, rest assured that I will only start to post when the whole story is completed so you can enjoy the whole tale with minimal delay.

* * * * * * STORY PROGRESS * * * * * *

March 2024

New story in the works and dabbling with the prospect of a sequel. No promises. Goal is to keep this one next one short and publish as quickly as possible. No word yet on how long that will be.

* * * * * * * Feedback / Questions * * * * * *

If you enjoyed the story, please, let me know. I If not, send me a message to say what could have been done to improve it. I try to proof the material as much as possible with grammar checking software and members of the editor community (THANK YOU ALL WHO VOLUNTEER). Even so, mistakes still slip by us all. No one is perfect.

I try to list triggers in the tags to at least provide some level of warning if there is material you may not be interested in reading, so please use those built in features before investing time into a story and stumbling upon something that rubs you the wrong way.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board