Literotica.com
index : members : *cheeky_tango_queen* : Biography

Add to favorites

*cheeky_tango_queen*
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
*cheeky_tango_queen*'s Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: England
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Neck kisses... not original, granted, but i like them - Damn it!
Pets: Other
User Number: 52351
Member Since: September 24, 2001
Last Modified: March 8, 2002
*cheeky_tango_queen*
Some words from *cheeky_tango_queen*:

Hello. I'm 18 years old, and love sex (just like the rest of you!) and reading all the stories on here! (How long do you think it would take to read them *all*?) Anyway, if you wanna know more, just email me! I'll try to reply to everyone! (Unless you're too weird... or you're email's too short - i like quite chatty emils and i'd like you to say something other than "you've got big tits" - i know i've got big tits, i don't need you to tell me. Tell me other things, did you like my story, etc.) Am i boring you? Is this too long? Shall i go? Sorry, someone told me my Bio was too short, so i'm trying to make it longer. Anyway... get in touch! :) Bye ~x~ P.S. More stories to come. But no poems, i can't for the life of me write sexy poems!

*i have the heart of a young girl... and i keep it in a jar on my desk.*

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board