Literotica.com
index : members : only_more_so : Biography

Add to favorites

only_more_so
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
only_more_so's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: Beantown
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: flw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 537967
Member Since: July 3, 2005
Last Modified: April 5, 2018
Some words from only_more_so:

Thanks for checking out my biography. I hope it means that you enjoyed one of my stories. If so, I would love to hear your feedback; I'm always curious about how people see my stories.

I'm a curious man. In a way that's why I write. I start with an idea and I wonder how the story would unfold. In my world, the characters dictate the story, the story doesn't control the characters.

I do tend to be a bit of a sporadiac writer, so if you are starting one of my multi-chapter stories, please be patient. If you drop me a friendly reminder, it will give me encouragement to write faster. Also, if you include a reply address, I will be sure to send you an email when the next chapter is available.

I am in the midst of writing a new story... It has gotten a bit out of hand, but I've decided to finish it before posting, to avoid the situation where a story takes a couple of years from first to last chapter.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board