EmpressKrystal

I appreciate everyone's interest in my writing, and all the feedback and criticism. I'm glad that my writing could touch each an every one of you.

I initially started writing my series, "Live on Me," as a way to express my deeper desires and fantasies. Being owned by someone strong and caring, being saved from a life that is constricting, and being saved from my own suicidal ideation and stress... those were all things that the premise was built on. Unfortunately, through some therapy sessions at the time, I was told that I should strive to create a more healthy and realistic character out of Layna, considering she is, for all intents and purposes, my stand in. Because I had zero idea on how to help myself, the plot and character motivations got a little muddled and confusing, and led to the not so good finale of "Live on Me" and the strange decisions there led to "Love, Layna".

I think the one thing I am proud of with my writing is the idea of a shared universe and recurring characters, leading to deeper plots and a bigger world to explore, such as the Dreamscape and the Other Humans. Unfortuantely, I was never able to take the deep dive into these that I wanted to. Some aspects of these greater concepts were explored in their own stand alone stories that I posted on my Amazon Author page, and one of those stories was too violent for Literotica, even though I wanted to post it on here to fill in some story gaps.

I was desperate to find something profitable to do with my writing, so I moved to Amazon Self Publishing. Unfortunately, this was the move that put a stop to my writing, because there is, as far as I'm aware, no substantial audience for transfemale lesbian vampire erotica. And with the added pressure and time table I was working on, I got burned out and discouraged.

So with that all said, I want to mention that I am doing alright, and I am giving myself space to write when I feel the need and inspiration. If I return to erotica again, I will not be continuing the series I created, but rather I would be rebooting it in a new way to add more flavor and character. And I would definitely be making a plot that isn't stuck trying to figure out my own problems.

Location

Greater Portland, ME Area

Gender

Transgender Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
43Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
2My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

27

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Videogames, Manga, Manhwa, Yuri, Anime, Long Walks, Cuddles, Being Gay

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact EmpressKrystal by clicking here.