• Authors
  • pinkykumar

pinkykumar

I love swinging. Love men and women both. Love orgies. Love sucking cum and creampies. Love to be a cuckold. Love to watch.

I love sex with prostitutes and randis. I love sex between mom son, brother sister, wife and strangers. I believe sex should not be monogamous.

Love to suck cock and swallow cum. There is nothing as good as a hard cock to swallow cum.

I love eating pussy and licking ass.

I love beautiful women and strong guys.

I love golden showers, cream pies, cunnilingus, and sucking cock and swallowing cum..

I love sex within the family and incest and incestuous behavior I believe the family that loves together stays together.

I don’t like condoms and love bare back sex.

As for the rating of my stories I find that my best selling stories all have a rating of 2.5 to 4. So the low ratings don’t really matter. It’s the number of readers views which are more important. Also the number of people who mark my stories as favorite matters.

I like editing stories so if you want I can help you polish and edit your stories and plots. Send me a message from the editors tab.
When you give feedback please make it constructive so that you may get better stories. Unnecessary spam comments will be deleted.

If anyone is interested in meeting up I am available provided you host me. I would love to suck your cock, eat your pussy or suck your boobs. I love big cocks and heavy boobs.

If you don’t like my stories PLEASE DONT READ THEM.

If YOU LIKE MY STORIES DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
198Followers
146Following
134My Favorites
91My Comments
13Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Drinking, Smoking, Randi, Incest

Fetishes

Golden Shower, Sucking Cock, Eating Cum, Cunnilingus, Creampie

Contact Author

Contact pinkykumar by clicking here.