Literotica.com
index : members : pegasusiltf : Biography

Add to favorites

pegasusiltf
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
pegasusiltf's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Italy
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: plw
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 825021
Member Since: March 10, 2007
Last Modified: April 2, 2011
Some words from pegasusiltf:

My experience has taught me to take the time to pleasure a lady, give her what she enjoys, what she wants, what she craves. When I do that, the lady invariably returns the favor in a similar manner.

Many stories are written based on our fantasies, but I'm sure there is a lot of truth in many of them. After all, we are products of our experiences. My stories are no exception, mostly based on real occurances.

I enjoy receiving feedback and comments from readers, especially if they enjoyed a perticular passage or scene. I enjoy hearing what others enjoy and have done and corresponding with them.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Our world has become filled with people who can only complain and criticize. What ever happend to finding the good or positive in people and building on that? My question back to those who can only complain, "If you are so upset by the material, the writing style, or the grammar, why were you looking at it in the first place?" I'd love to hear that question answered.

I look forward to corresponding with those who have an honest enjoyment of erotica, and hopefully those who enjoyed my stories.

Ciao

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board