Literotica.com
index : members : EroticLitKitty : Biography

Add to favorites

EroticLitKitty
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
EroticLitKitty's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 846329
Member Since: May 7, 2007
Last Modified: February 6, 2018
EroticLitKitty
Some words from EroticLitKitty:

2/6/18 - What up kids?! I submitted another chapter of Loki and Simarra and I saw that when it clears, it's going to be published to 'Celebrities and Fan Fiction' instead of the original 'Sci-Fi' category. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Hopefully, it'll only be a few days and while I wish it was longer, I'm actively working on the next one which I promise will be. It feels good to be at this again

Thanks for all the comments and the love,

Kit

6/2/17 - Hi everyone! I just saw that my latest work has been published but since it involves a celebrity, it was put in the "Celebrities and Fan Fiction" category instead of IR that I requested upon submission. Please rate and comment to let me know what you think, and I hope that you like it!

Tootles,

Kit

4/20/14 - It's so nice to have something new out there, and to feel that love again! I just submitted chapter 2 of Loki and Simarra and it's shorter than I would've liked, but I'm really pleased with the way it came together - please rate, comment, and now that I've been able to get back into it; shoot me an email too :-D

3/26/14 - Guess who finally posted something? I'll give you a hint...it was me! I've ventured into the Sci-fi/Fantasy category with my latest interracial story that involves the crazy yummy Loki as played by Tom Hiddleston...or Hiddles. I hope you guys enjoy the departure, so check it out and be sure to rate it and comment to tell me what you think, please? It was posted today, and I have to say this is THE quickest turnaround I've ever seen on Lit!

1/6/12 - I know it took forever, but I submitted the Vegas chapter yesterday. I'm hoping that it will be approved the first time around, and up in 3 to 5 days but we'll see. Thanks for sticking with me and I do hope you enjoy it :-D Kissez!

8/11/11 - Still toiling away in Vegas, but if you're curious to see how I see Jason and Kane in my mind's eye, check out my 'Men of the Hit List' entry on my blog www.sexyauthorkitty.wordpress.com

7/14/11 - Just resubmitted chapter 19, and I wanted to put my blog address here also. You can click on it in the websites area or copy and paste sexyauthorkitty.wordpress.com chapter 19 is much shorter than it seemed to me, but I hope that you guys like it!

5/24/11 - Since I started my blog, I rarely update here anymore, but I owe it to my Lit followers to let you know that I'll be submitting chapter 19 before the end of next week, and I'm SO excited about it!! I've been much more active in my writing lately, and the kind comments I've been receiving, coupled with the warm reception of 'Run in with the law'...it's let me know that you guys still want to hear from me, and I appreciate it so much.

Kisses!

Kitty

1/01/11 - Hello everyone, and Happy new Year. First; I want to sincerely apologize for leaving everyone hanging on 'Jason's Story'. It isn't finished, but very close and I just want to make sure I don't lose the integrity of the story. I hope you'll understand.

I've started a blog, and will post some snippets from the other stories I have in the works, but won't be posting until they're complete. Please visit the 'In the Works' page and check them out. I'd appreciate feedback :-)

My blog is at http://sexyauthorkitty.wordpress.com/ and thanks for checking in :-) ~ Kitty

****03/10/10 - Okay, I'm gonna have to take a break from Jason's Story for a while. The story isn't flowing like I'd like, but I've got three others in the works. I'm going to post my one-chapter story 'Run in with the Law' in the next few weeks...hope that eases the sting.

Love you guys!

Kitty

I've been a fan of the site for years, and writing is one of my hobbies. My style is very involved and I like for my characters to be whole, not just some random sexual encounters. I really like a build-up and a payoff and I welcome comments, but save the vulgar crap for someone else. If you can't say something nice, well, you know how it goes!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board