Literotica.com
index : members : SamMcster : Biography

Add to favorites

SamMcster
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
SamMcster's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: East Texas
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Interracial, Cuckoldry, Bareback, Breeding, Hot Wives, BDSM
Pets: None
User Number: 872789
Member Since: July 22, 2007
Last Modified: July 23, 2014
Some words from SamMcster:

You know the usual gripe about standard porn movies? Namely, they have the barest excuse for a plot. The people (difficult to call them actors) exist only to provide the sex organs. They mostly boil down to: a) the sex scenes and b) the filler time in between the sex scenes.

I can't stand that.

To me it's actually worse when we're talking about a story instead a movie. I just don't find titillating a chain of multiple sex scenes. No matter how steamy and brilliantly they're written, it gets repetitive. Fast. I don't know about you, but I don't encounter that many people who appreciate boring and repetitive qualities, especially when it comes to sex.

Bring on the sex for a real thinking person! Get the brain involved. Engage the senses, the emotions, the thoughts, the fears, the triumphs and all the intricate complexities that makes sex for someone so much more than just an act of physical gratification.

Now THAT'S the kind of porn I crave. And with a bit of luck, I may be able to create some myself and then share with everyone here.

So what makes a sex story particularly good for you? I'd love to hear.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board