Literotica.com
index : members : 2Xwidderwoman : Biography

Add to favorites

2Xwidderwoman
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
2Xwidderwoman's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: Texas
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 934579
Member Since: December 31, 2007
Last Modified: December 12, 2010
Some words from 2Xwidderwoman:

Deep down inside you, there is magic. This magic is surrounded by color, shapes, and textures that fascinate a lover. There is the whiteness of a belly, the rose of a cheek and the darkness of a nipple. Think about the roughness of an elbow or a knuckle and the hard smoothness of the sole of a foot, the indentation at her waist, the small of his back, and the smoothness inside a thigh.

God, in his infinite wisdom, hid the magic, so deep inside a woman, that man cannot find it with his mouth, although he tries. He begins with a kiss, because that is what the woman will allow. A small taste of the magic is in a woman's kiss and can send a man into a fever of arousal that can make him dangerous, unless he wants something more from her. A man may get a tease of the taste when he places his mouth on a woman's breast. His mouth may awaken her magic like opening a door, but it will not fully open, it needs a stronger message. A man may get a taste of the magic when he places his mouth on the portal to the magic, but it is but a little stronger taste than he gets from her breast. It is ambrosia, nectar he enjoys with relish, but he knows the true magic is stronger. However, this infinitely wise God gave man a physical feature, which is just the right size and shape to penetrate to the magic. He will swell with anticipation merely from the taste and the feel of a woman. He throbs because he seeks its depth. It is said that dolphins make love for the pleasure of it, but there is no other creature which enjoys the touch of the opposite sex as does a human. It is unimaginable ecstasy. If he is careful and treats her with patience and tenderness, she will pull him into her magic and he need do little more than slide along the path she prepares for him. Likewise, she enjoys his touch, above all other sensations and revels in the thrill of his hands and his mouth as he seeks her magic.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board