• Authors
  • lckscknfck7

lckscknfck7

Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author.
Software used is Poser and Photoshop.

Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do.
While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most of it is obviously fiction, with fictional characters in fictional circumstances. Some of it, believe-it-or-not, is based on actual events. I changed a few names here and there, but whether fact or fiction, my stories are meant to entertain and be enjoyed in moderation, as with most things in life.
Send me your feedback, requests, or musings. I enjoy hearing from you.

I wonder if some of the nasty, hateful comments are from jealous authors. My stories will end up on a lot of favorite lists, and then I seem to get targeted by a rash of insecure little men. Life's too short to deal with jerks all the time, so maybe try saying something constructive. It's not like you're paying to read my stories or view my artwork.

To answer a recent fan's question... Here's my answer (to M): Have you ever ridden a roller coaster? Ever have a favorite? How many times have you ridden that coaster before it got boring? I don't want my readers to ever be bored reading my stories. Sex is fun to write about, but when there's a story behind it, even if the most basic, it's just a little bit better. I start with a basic story, ask myself what I want to share from actual events, or what I might make up as an alternative to what actually happened, and then the process begins. If anyone were to sit down and organize my stories in chronological order, you might see a thread between "almost" all of the stories. It's a long roller coaster ride.
Hopefully, roller coasters are your thing. Lately, it seems a lot of Anonymous commenters would rather ride the Ferris Wheel. For everyone else, thanks for the support. You inspire me to keep writing.

Location

Location, Location

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
539Followers
41Following
116My Favorites
57My Comments
16Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact lckscknfck7 by clicking here.