Fucking of Sunita

Story Info
Seduction of friend's wife. (Indian/Hindi)
1.7k words
3.38
161.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well to start I am 27 year old and this is second time I am writting story I am 6'00" tall with brown eye's and I stay in Surat in the state of Gujarat.

Paras and I have known each other around 13 years since we were in same school, Sunita, his wife and my wife Karishma had known each other since school as they were also in the same school.Paras and Sunita wanted to buy computer for there home. I offered them to assemble computer since I had done this for many other friend's also. As assembling computer is my hobby.

Before telling you story ahead let me discribe the looks of Sunita and my wife Karishma.

Sunita(Paras wife) :Figure:36-26-36,Height:5'5",Age:23,Really Fair with brown eyes and dark brownishblack hair

Karishma(My wife) :Figure:36-26-36,Height:5'6",Age:24,Really Fair with black eyes and black hair

(Now here the story start I was at Paras house and her wife Sunita was alone with me as I was at there house to assemble computer for them.)

Sunita had gotten dust all over her body and also itching(Khujli) due to that as she has to find some electric cable in there storeroom which I was in need to setup switch board for there assembled computer. she got all dusty as they used there storeroom only to store there useless thing.

“Sunita you need to go take a bath to relief from the itching.” I told her.

She asked if I was sure it would stop itching.

“If not then you can sit there and just itch!”

She left for bath after giving me Pepsi.

So she went to take a bath.I drank another pepsi taking out from her freez. After a few minutes I had to pee so I went from the hall to the bathroom. I passed the one in the hall started to go in but the door was closed and I remembered that Sunita was bathing, So, I went to the one in their bedroom, as I entered the room I heard her humming(gunguna) as she was bathing. I turned to leave and as I did I saw her figure in the bathroom mirror. Wo bhig rahi thi thande pani main, with her leg over the edge of the bathtub and she was shaving her chut. Sunita is a fine looking girl, long thick brownishblack hair that goes to her mid-back, her boobs hang just a bit and have dark nipples always poking out of her salwars and long firm legs with an gaand that makes any guy stop and stare.

I knew I should go back to hall but main chipak gaya jaise us spot per as I watched her, Her eyes carefully watching as she shaved her sweet chut lips. My hand went to my lund to move it in my jeans, as it was now hard, my eyes watching the most erotic sight I have ever seen. Sunita was washing her pretty pussy, humming as she did. Then she began to play with her chut, slowly rubbing her finger on smooth chut ab chut ko khol ke ander ungli gusa ne lagi. jab wo jyada excite ho gai to ankhe bandh kar ke wo jor se ungli ander bahar karne lagi.

Again, I knew I should leave but couldn’t, Nazara itna acha tha ki jane ko dil nahi maanta tha. Main ekdam chup chap khada tha taki usko pata na chale aur main jyada der tak dekh sakoon. Wo uhhh aaahhh karne lagi as her finger worked in and out of her chut. She used her other hand to play with her boobs as she continued to finger fuck her pretty chut. Mujhse ab raha nahi gaya aur main ab apna lund nikal ke hilane laga. Sunita ab aur jyada excite ho gayi thi by playing with her chut and also due to her dusra hand playing with her boobs.

Mujese koi awaaz ho gaya ya kya hua usne ekdam se apni aankh khol ke sidha kaanch main dekha aur uski nazar sidhi meri aankh se mil gayi, maine dekha ki uske chehre pe koi gussa ya gabhrahat nahi thi aur wo apni chut ko abhi bhi finger fuck ker rahi thi aur apne boobs se bhi khel rahi thi. Sunita phir boli.

“ yahan aao! mere bajoo main. Muje dekhna hai tum kya ker rahe ho.”

I was in shock, I was expecting ki wo chila ke muje ghar ke bahar phank degi uski bajaye wo apne liye muje lund hilla ne ko keh rahi thi. Main dhire se chal ke uske pass gaya aur apna lund hilla ke muth marne laga aur Sunita bhi apni chut main phirse ungli dal ke fingure fuck karne lagi.

“Main kab se tujse chudwane ko betaab thi Rusabh lekin teri biwi Karishma meri khas saheli bhi hai aur agar hum ko pakad leti to wo jaan de degi.” Sunita said.

“Kaun kahega usko? Main?”

Mera lund hilate hua bhi meri najar to uski chikni shaved choot per hi tiki hui thi. Wo mere lund ko dekh rahi thi jaise jaise uska orgasam nazdik aaya wo apne hoonth chabane lagi. Uski saans tej ho gayi aur wo phir se uhhh aaaahhhhh karne lagi. Ab wo bathroom main bethi hui thi apni legs faila ke. Dhire se main uske face ke pass apna lund le gaya.

“Suck it Sunita. Suck my hard Lund for me!”

Sunita thodi aage jhooki aur apne gille haath se mera lund pakda aur apna mooh khol ke dhire se choosne lagi, as I grabbed her boobs with one hand and her head with the other.

Sunita loved to suck cock I could tell, by the way she again started her ahhh jab usne mera pura lund apne mooh main liya.

“aaahhh Sunita, that’s so good baby, suck my lund for me, suck it for you! Play with my balls too.”

Her free hand left her chut and tickled my balls.

“I want to fuck you Sunita, do you want that baby? Tu chudwana chahti hai mujse Sunita?”

She took her mouth off my lund aur hilane lagi.

“Haan, Rusabh main to kab se chahti thi.”

I took her hand and made her stand up and we went to her bed, ye wohi bed hai jis per wo Paras ke saath soti hai. She lay on her back as I lay between her thighs as she bent her knees and spread her firm legs open. I kissed her hairless chut, loving the good smell from her soap,bath water and her own juices.

I held her outer pussy lips open with my fingers and started licking her chut niche se upper tak with my tongue, jab uski clit tak pahuncha to usko halke se chaba liya. Ab phirse main thoda apna mooh niche le gaya aur uski chut ko khol ker apne lips se phir se choomne laga tab usne apne haath se mera mooh apni chut main jese daba diya.

“chidao maat, please Rusabh chidao maat mujhe!” Sunita keh ne lagi.

I began eating her sweet chut jaldi jaldi as she was so much excited, her legs jumping in hava, smashing my face in her chut as she fucked my tongue. Since she was already close to Cumming in the bathroom mujhe jyada der nahi lagi uski chut chatne main. Uski puri body hilne lagi as she came, usko saans lene main taklif ho rahi thi aur usne mera pura mooh apni chut main apne haath se daba diya aur apne paav se jakad liya mere sir ko.

“Choudo mujhe!”

Sunita boli dhire se apni aankho main puri dooniya ki sharab aur nazakat bhar ke. I moved up and kissed her warm mouth aur usne halke se mera lund pakad ke dhire se apni chut ke mooh per rakh diya. Maine uska mooh pakad ke uski aanko main apni aankhe daal ker pyaar se dhire dhire chodne laga. Uski lambi taange meri kamar pe usne lapet di aur mera pura lund uski choot main ghus gaya. Then began to fuck her faster, feeling her chut on my lund.

Sunita had her mouth at my ear keh rahi thi choudo mujhe jor se aur jaldi se. Uski body se soap ki bahut acchi khusbu aa rahi thi aur Sunita ki skin bhi bahut soft thi main uski gardan choom ne laga. Mere balls tight hone lage aur main samaj gaya maine Sunita ko kaha ab mera cum nikal ne wala hai us waqt wo mid orgasm main thi,

“mere mooh main, Nikalo mere mooh ke ander, I want to taste you in my mouth!”

Maine apna lund nikal ke uske mooh tak legaya aur jaise hi maine nikal na chalu kiya usne mera lund mooh main le ke choos ne lagi aur mera cum pi jane lagi chooste chooste. Jaise hi hum choud ke soye Sunita ne ghadi ki aur dekh ke kaha,

“Oh SHIT!!!” jumped up aur daud te hua boli, “Paras ghar aata hi hoga!”

Sunita ran to her bathroom to get dressed aur main dusre bathroom main ja ke finally pee kiya. Jaise hi kapde pehan ke main bathroom se bahar nikla Paras main door pe aaya aur poocha,

“Where’s Sunita”

“Bathroom.” maine kaha bathroom ki aur dikhate.

He passed me a Pepsi. Uski biwi ki sweet chut ka taste maine pepsi pite hua mooh se nikala aur bate karte hua hum log baith gaye. Ki uske computer assemble karne main abhi kya baki hai. Sunita tabhi bathroom se aayi aur nasta bhi le ker aayi maine kaha kal tak computer ka baki kaam khatam ho jayega aur main biwi rah dekhti hogi kehke wahan se nikal gaya apne ghar ki aur.

When I got to my home meri Biwi ne poocha kaam ho gaya Sunita ka.

“Bahut muskil tha aur abhi thoda baki hai maine kaha muskura ke"

Plzzz dont forget to vote for me.

Any unsatisfied aunties, bhabies, girls & ladies, in Gujarat specially Surat and nearby are free to contact me at my e-mail address given below for safe and confidential sex & I am always eagerly ready to satisfy you.

Anyone can mail me at the link below in your affair with me it will be strictly confidential & full of pleasure. You girls can also talk to me about sex sexy mails.Love u all.Plzzz dont forget to vote for me.

Yours

Rusabh.Shah