I Married My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened after the first night? (Tamil)
1.7k words
3.45
82.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a postman standing outside the door. he had a telegram in his hand. he said "sir, here is a telegram to you. please sign and have it", i signed the form and got the telegram. "your aunt died, start immediately, your uncle". really it was a very sad message to me. because, my aunt (periyamma) was very kind and polite. she treated me and my sister as her children. so our firstnight ended with sorrow. i informed my sister that news. we arrived our aunt's house which is placed in a village near mettur.

Arrival of us, our relations weaped loudly and we too participate that sarrow. after funeral, we stayed in out aunt's house for more than fifteen days.

En periyammaa magalum en thangaiyumaana renuka, en thangai kalaivaniyin kaathil etho kusukusuvendru pesiyathai oru naal maalaiyil paarththen. thaniye kalaiyidam "ennadi, un thangai ennamo un kaathil katiththaale, enna adhu?", endru ketten. atharku aval "oru mukkiyamaana vishayamthaan. athuvum namakku inippaana vishayamthaan", endraal. "ennadi puthir podukiraay? seekkiram vishayaththaich chollith tholai", endren. "athu veru ondrumillai, renukaavin annan ramesh, renukaavai kanakkup pannap paarkkiraanaam", endraal. "adade, avarkalum namma list thaanaa?", endru poorippudan ketten. "amaam annaa, unakku ninaivirukkirathaa? nam chiruvayathu vilaiyaattukal?", endraal kalai. enakku ninaivukal pinnokkich chendrana.

I and my sister kalaivani, ramesh and his sister renuka, we four were lived in our aunt's house. in that time, i , ramesh, kalaivani, and renuka were in ages 12,11,10,9 respectively. we were playing in the mango garden nearby our village. it is out of village. it has a safety border wall around it. there is a gate to enter that garden. we were played into the garden, in the play time i and ramesh ran to catch the girls and i hold renuka from behind and pinched her breasts. they were flat, and had small nipples. i rolled the nipple into my fingers and renuka cried by pain. so on the name of revenge, ramesh caught my sister kalai and hugged her and also pinched and carsed her breasts. she also cried.

First, they objected this type of play, but after some days of playing, they felt some curiosity, and they allowed us to play with their bodies. so, we two hugged and carsed the girls bodies. because of these activities, their breasts grown in size, first they grown in nellikkai size, then like lemon size, and lastly they became as the size of big orange. and our ages also growned. in my age 14, because of my father's transfer , my parrents and me, my sister kalai migrated to salem. but for long period, i couldn't forget the body of my cousin renuka.

My thoughts returned to live. i asked kalai, "what is your suggetion in this proposal?", she replied, "why do we seperate this couple? we should help them to get together. what do you think?", my opinion is same. so we deside to unit the couple. renukavin kaathil intha rakasiyaththai sonna kalai, "endi payappadara? allathu payappadara mathiri nadikkira? nee un annan kooda padukkaraththukku aavalaa irukkirandrathu engalukkuth theriyumdi thevadiyaa. neenga randu perum enga kooda othulaichchaa neenga randu perum thinam okkalaam. ennadi solra?", endru kettaal. renuka vetkaththil thalayai kuninthukondu, "chee, podi ", endru thallivittaal. appothu jaakkettukkul maraiththu vaiththiruntha thaaliyai veliyil eduththu renukaavirkku kattinaal en thagai kalai. " adiye thevadiyaa, ithai paarudi, en annan ennai kovilil ayyarai vaiththu thaali kattin pondaattiyaagave aakkikkondaandi. neeyum ithupola thaali kattina piraguthaan un annan kooda padukkanum, illainnaa avan unnai emaththi oththuttu vera evalaiyaavathu kattikkuvan", endraal. athai ketta renuka, "adiye kalli, nee ennai thevadiyaangaraye, annan kaiyaaleye thaali kattikkonda neethaandi original thevadiyaa", endru avalai kattippidiththu aval udhadugalaik katiththaal. my cousin wondered about the sacred thread hanging in my sister's neck. she asked about our marriage. i narrated the story, after heared that renuka said with panting "so, your first night ended with sad climax. my consolence to both of you", she laughed.

But, after a minute, she consoled us "don't worry, i'll arrange your first night. it may be tonight. it will be a sweet night to you", and she told her father "daddy, i am very much apset by the death of my mother. here, her memories may wound me. so i want to go to our rest house for some days. what do you say?", our uncle accepted that proposal. he said, "o.k, go to our rest house for a month with your cousins. they may help to you to remove your worries", it was a great pleasure to us. we have a out house which is placed in the centre of our mango garden. that garden has a compound arround it and one entrance gate in it. if we lock the gate, nobody enter into the garden. so we three, (me, my sister wife kalai, and my cousin renuka) went to that out house. we collected in the day time, groceries to cook, milk to drink, flower garlands, flowers, agarpathis, sandal and more. in the evening we got excitement about the first night.

Naan sendru gatai pootivittu saviyai eduththuvanthu hall suvatril maattivitten. ini yaarum ulle vara mudiyaathu. en thangai renuka "annaa, naan ungal kalyaanaththai paarkka kotuththuvaikkavillai, enave ippothu neengal iruvarum en kan munnaadi maalai matrikkondallthaan ungalukku first night nadaththivaippen. illaavittaal nee innikkum brammachchaarithaan. enna solra?", endru sellamaaga mirattinaal. "adiye en sellakk kutti. unakku illaamalaa?", endru en thangai kalaiyai azhaiththu en ethiril nirkka vaiththen. me and my sister kalaivani were exchanged the garlands in the presence of my cousin. and we felled down in my cousin renuka's feet. she blessed us to have many children!. renuka hugged me tightly and tendered kisses in my lips. my sisterwife kalai seen that with pleasure. she also hugged kalai and tasted her lips. they exchanged salaiva to each other. so we were happy.

Antha veettin bedroomai kalaiyum renukavum sernthu alangariththirunthaargal. enna? paduppatharku bed illai. keezhethaan padukka vendum. athusari, enge paduththaal enna? yaarudan padukkirom enbathuthaane mukkiyam?!!, my cousin ordered me to wait in that bedroom. i obeyed her order. i got off my cloths, and wore only the inner shorts. i was eagerly waiting to the arrival of my sister kalai. i saw the door. the door slowly opened. my sister kalai entered into the bedroom. my god! my cousin undress the sarry of my sister, and sent her only with blowse and petticoat. paavaadai jaakkettil en thangai dhevathaiyaaga joliththaal. she had a tumbler in her hand with milk. she extended the glass to me. i reject it. "i cann't drink the milk without the sweet", so my sister tried to return to kitchen to add sugar to the milk. i explained her" you tommy, cann't you understand what i say? i want the sweet which is you have in your mouth. i meant that is your salaiva. so please may you add your salaiva into the milk?", i asked.

She immediatly go to the kitchen and took some pickles in her hand, and return to the bedroom. vaayil pottu mendru thindraal. udane aval vaayil echil miga athigamaaga ooriyathu. athai than kaiyil iruntha paal tumbleril umizhnthaal aval. echil kozha kozha endru paalil mithanthathu. aval ennidam tumblarai neettinaal. vaangi aasaiyodu pathi kudikkumpothe aval en kaiyil irunthu pidunginaal. en vaaykku neraaga neetti, "ungal vaayil irukkum thenai ithil thuppunga annaa", endraal. naan udane samaiyal araikkuch chendru, konjam puliyai eduththuvanthen. puliyai naakkil thadaviyathum miga miga athigamaaga echil en vaayil ooriyathu. ahtai meethi paalil thuppinen. aasaiyodu athai than vaayil kotti vizhunginaal en thangail. so we spitted our saliva into the milk and stirred it well and drank eagerly. i hold her hand and pulled her towards me, she came near to me, i hugged her tightly and tendered kisses in her mouth. she swallowed my lips into her mouth and sewed them. i also swallowed her tongue into my mouth, and tasted it. we locked out mouths more than 15 minutes. in that time, my cousin renuka removed her dresses, and got one big candle in her hand, she lied down in the middle hall, and pushed the bitterguard into her pussy, she got orgasm.

Naanum thangaiyum anaippilirunthu vidupattu, engal vaaygalai piriththaal pirikka mudiyavillai. (athu sari, sinna stamp ottuvatharkku lesaaga echil thottu thadavinaale, stamp eppadi ottikkolgirathu?!). engal echilil ooriya vaay irandum palappazha pisin pottu ottiayathu pola ottikkondana. siramappattu piriththathil iruvar uthattilum kaayam erpattathu. raththam kasinthathu. athuvum iniththathu. we seperated. i tried to unhook the blouse. but she banned. i begged her to reveal her breasts. with great shy she agreed and allowed me to unhook her blouse. i removed it. with bra and petticoat her beauty added more. i removed also her bra. my sister's gorgious breasts shown me as medium size pumplimass. aval mulaigalai lesaaga varudinen. kaambai sellamaaga nimindinen. aval mogam athigariththu ennai irukki kattippitiththu meendum en udhadugalaikkavvi suvaiththaal. naanum aval ithazkalaich chuvaiththen. then. aval mogam thaangaamal keezhe thuvandaal. avalai en kaigalil thaangi mella paayil paudkka vaiththen. naanum aval pakkaththil anaiththaarpol paduththukkonden. aval mulaigalilum kaampilum en naakkaal echchil paduththi piragu aval valathupakka mulaikkaambai en vaaykkul izhuththu paal kudippathupol sappinen. my sister pulled me on her body, and hold my head firmly. i threatened her nipple into my mouth, she hugged me firmly. my lund got erected. i remove my underwear, and took my penis in my hand, in the mean time, my sister removed her petticoat herself. i placed my cock in the hole of my sister's pussy, slowly pushed my penis into the pussy, but it didn't enter it. because, my sister was a pure virgin. she flowed tears in her eyes, because of pain. i consoled her with love words. "konjam poruththukkadi en sellam, un pundaiyil ulla kannich chavvu kizhinthaalthaan en sunni un pundaikkul nuzhaiyum. appuram sugamaa naama eppavenaa okkalaam", endren. avalum "sari annaa, en udambai ungalukku innikku koduththitten. athai neenga enna vena pannunga", endraal. naanum medhuvaaga miga medhuvaaga en sunniyai aval pundaikkul nuzhaiththen. kannich chavvai ettiyathum, ongi oru azhuththu azhuththinen. aval pundai savvu kizhinthu vazhi vittathu. then, i slowly moved my penis to and fro. her pain disappeared and pleasure came. she accompanied with me. she co-oprerated with me very well. so, i increased my pressure, i fucked my sister well. nallaa izhuththu izhuththu kuththi oththen. en koodap pirantha en thangaiyai naane okkiren endra enname, en sunniyai melum viraippakkiyathu. she was no more virgin. we fucked for 15 minitues. "ayyo, en pundai kizhinjurumpola irkke? innaikke kizhichchittaa thinamum naama eppadi okkirathu?", endru kaama veriyil munaginaal en thangai. "adiye thevadiyaa, ulagaththula aampilai oththu entha pundaiyaavathu kizhinjirukkaa?", endru avalidam ketten. naan thevadiyaa endru avalai kooppittathu avalukku romba pidiththathu. aval ennai irukkiyapadi, "aamaam, naan thevadiyaathaan, naama thaniyaa irukkumpothu ennai neenga thevadiyaanne kooppidunga, appadi kooppidumpothu en udampil minsaaram paaygirathu", endraal en thangai thevadiyaal. ippadiyaaga naan en thangaiyai nandraaga oththu engal mudhaliravai poorththi seythen. en sunniyil irunthu vindhu peechchi en thangaiyin pundaiyil vellamaagap paaynthathu. aval ennai irukki kattipidithukkondaal. iruvarum appadiye 10 nimidam kidanthom. we finished our firstnight with more 4 fucks.