All Comments on 'A Day at Literotica.com'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

wow! I couldn't stop reading this one. A true gem!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The place to be

Now I've seen that office, too. I've been there, I have walked the floores, saw naked co-workers working with eachother and working on eachother. They made me a very heartly wel-cum when I shared my load with them. If they have a health insurance and a occupational medicine program I would work for free. Thank you for that visit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

fucking best story ive ever read no lie

MaddieKimMaddieKimalmost 12 years ago
Coming?

I laughed out loud at several places in this story. Well written, fun and funny. I’ve wondered what it was like to work at Literotica. Fantasy? Probably, but great story nevertheless.

It would be hard to pick the sentences I liked best but the following certainly would be at the very top…

Rebecca had taken several steps toward the next office when she noticed I was watching the others fuck. "Coming?" She asked.

"No, but it wouldn't take much." Then I realized she was expecting me to follow her.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Fake but enjoyable

How many of us wish there were such a place.

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD to PLEASURELAND

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 5 years ago
I can dream, can't I?

This may and almost certainly is a work of fiction, but I can dream, can't I?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 5 years ago
"A Day At Literotica.com" - Heaven-on-earth, and the best ever sexual experiences that exists, type of work...IF you can get it!

Heaven-on-earth, and the best ever sexual experiences you've ever enjoyed, types of work...if you can get it!!! A great rendition of a talented writers meditations and images.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous