All Comments on 'A Letter to Explain...'

by MidnightDream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING in Concept & Understanding!

I have NEVER read or heard a more accurate, concise, understanding description, (told in a VERY sexual/sensual way!) of the Master/slave relationship. The slave IS NOT a piece of meat to be abused, the Master is NOT a deviant sadist. It is a relationship of love and sex and helping the other go as far as THEY want to, without hurting (injuring) anyone. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Failure

The minute you admit he hurts you. The minute you admit he treats you as "property".

Your "explanation" looses all credibility. You are being used, exploited and humiliated. All you have to do is answer one simple question. If you family and friends were to know all about your relationship would they be proud or disgusted? You got it. Disgusted. Call it whatever you like. Put any label on it you want. But what you're subjugating yourself to is perversion.

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
Anon really

Anon I don't understand unless you read a different story

..."It's true that when you are willing to do anything a man wishes, willing to be cuffed and used as a sex toy, willing to do the most humiliating things to please your Master... it's true that He is in a position to take advantage of you.

But it's probably the truest test of a man. Will this person cross the line into abuse. Or will He feel honored by your commitment and love you for it? Will He cherish the amazing place of honesty and intimacy that sharing yourselves in this way allows? Well, Richard passes this test with flying colors."...

There is alway pain and pleasure in any relationship including vanilla. It is up to the individual to decided when they have reached their limit... clearly Richard reaches and does NOT pass Ana's limit. You have an honest, good, strong, and helpful comment but unfortunately it misses the point for this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
:re failure

sees story about BDSM relationship, begins with "the minute you admit he hurts you"

proving once again just how fucking stupid feminists really are. i guarantee the authoress is doing better than you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous