All Comments on 'A New Look for Marriage Pt. 03'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fun read

Its a fun read. I like the way they discuss and banter. I can imagine them sitting at home and talking this out. Nice job.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Arousing

I found this story, as devoid of active sex as it is, highly arousing. Just hearing them talking about it and imagining it is exciting. Often the planning and anticipation preceding an event surpass the actual event, which in reality turns out to be anti-climactic in comparison. Think about this year's Super Bowl that many people (even some Patriot fans) found boring. I find the build-up to the consummation riveting; and, therefore, rate this episode as five stars. I look forward to more of this tale.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Fun read

but this is clearly going down the cucky path.

michiemichieabout 5 years agoAuthor
More coming....

Hey, don't be so grumpy Anonymous, part 4 will have all the stuff you like; promise :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sounds like a cuckold story

But one that is grounded in reality. It’s not just about “wham, bam, thank you ma’aM” and I really appreciate that you are exploring feelings, not just sex.

Well done!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Progressing well

I do like the way Michie has described the simple little thoughts which would go through a wife's head when confronted with such strange behaviour and requests from her husband. It makes the story sound realistic.

And for the anonymous loon who one-bombed without reading it, there will be a lot of stories you don't like in other categories as well. I presume you have one-bombed all of those too? You may not like what the characters are doing, but you have missed a well-written and well-constructed story.

Lue

Ps: I do like the martial fantasy.

Mel38oMel38oabout 5 years ago
Awaiting 04 😜

😋😋😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Of course he's objectifying her

That's the point of the watching fetish, your very own live in person porno show.

a_horneta_hornetabout 5 years ago
Tease

Love the tease and how Michelle is controlling the erotic conversation. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute story

I like this one. The dialogue and play of emotions are very realistic and exciting. This is much better than the usual "he pulled out his huge dick and my wife screamed" stuff.

An adult couple having mutual, kinky fun; not for everyone but not worthy of condemnation.

You Canadians are a kinky bunch. It must be the long, cold winters.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Going down the path

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I'm loving the eroticism of your writing, but I have to reiterate a technical comment I left for the last chapter. Saying, "I could just tell?" is a statement, not a question. You error in punctuation quite often, and it detracts from your excellent writing. Please continue writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous