A Personal Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Kayla moaned and licked her lips.

"You alright?" Matthew asked.

"Just keep talking," she snapped.

Matthew looked down at Kayla's hands which were clutching her outer thighs but slowly moving up toward the top of her legs. She appeared very tense as her hands kept clutching and unclutching. "The head of his cock was so big, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it in my mouth, but even though he was fully engorged, the head was soft like a sponge, and I was able to suck it right in. I felt his body go rigid and a second later his hands were gripping the sides of my head tight. He moaned and cried out that it felt so good."

"Ffffuck," Kayla whispered. Her hands had moved around her legs and her thumb was now pressing down on the spot where he clitoris would be.

"That's what Carson started doing," Matthew said, "swearing over and over again. Mostly he was saying 'fuck', but he used a couple of 'shit's' and maybe even one 'motherfucker', while I tried to suck him in deeper. I was also stroking the part of his cock that I couldn't get inside my mouth, but when I reached down with my free hand and grasped his ballsack, that was all he could handle."

"Did he cum?" Kayla hissed breathlessly. She had given up trying to hide her masturbation from her friend and was now rubbing herself through her jean shorts.

"Like a fucking geyser," Matthew said. "That first shot surprised me because he had been moaning so much and his hips were kind of thrusting around and his cock had been just throbbing endlessly in my mouth for like, the whole time I was sucking him. I knew it must have felt good, and I knew what would come out, but I guess I was expecting some kind of a warning from him, but there was no warning, just a hot blast of cum hitting the back of my throat."

Kayla moaned again and then, to Matthew's shock, began to unbutton her shorts.

"What are you-," Matthew began, but halted when Kayla held up her finger in front of his face.

"If you tell anyone that I did this in front of you, I will cut your balls off and feed them to my dog."

"You don't have a dog," Matthew said.

"I'll buy one, or I'll borrow one just to feed it your severed balls. Just... don't fucking tell a soul." She was standing up now, looking back toward the trail that they had walked in on and lowering her tight shorts down to her ankles. "If only you weren't so fucking gay, you could be licking my pussy right now," she said sarcastically. Once her shorts were down and unhooked from one leg, she sat back down, spread her legs open, and began to play with herself. "I can't believe I'm doing this in front of you,".

"Neither can I," Matthew agreed with wide eyes.

"Shut up...Finish the story," Kayla barked.

"Which one?" Matthew asked.

"The blowjobs asshole."

"No, which one? Shut up or finish the story? It's impossible to do both, so which one?" Matthew asked with a sly smile.

"Just finish the damn story...please."

"Okay," Matthew said. He could hear the squelching noises coming from Kayla's fingers in her soaking wet pussy, and his cock throbbed more than it had been while remembering his day with the Benson twins. "So ah...Carson... came... in my mouth, and ah...I ah-"

"Oh for Christ's sake, spit it out will you," Kayla snapped.

"I'm sorry," Matthew whined, "It's kind of hard to concentrate with you doing that right in front of me you know? I mean, I'm turned on too, but you don't see me jacking off."

Kayla's fingers stopped moving and she looked at her friend, not at his face, but at the defined lump in his swim shorts. "Take it out," she said, licking her lips with a hunger that Matthew had never seen before.

"What?"

"Take it out. Right now. I want to see it."

"My cock?" Matthew asked. And suddenly Kayla reached over and was yanking at his shorts.

"Hey!" Matthew barked as his friend was suddenly trying to tug open his fly. He assumed that she was just joking around, but when he felt his zipper being yanked down and button unsnapped, he began to wonder. "Stop that," he said, trying to get control of Kayla's hands, but before he could, she had slid one inside his open fly and was fishing around his boxers.

"I just want to see it," Kayla said, grasping the semi hard shaft in her fingers and pulling it toward the opening.

"No don't!" Matthew snapped, then felt her fingers grip him. "UUnnnhhh shit, what are you...Kayla stop."

But Kayla pulled his mostly erect cock out into the fresh air.

"What the fuck Kayla!"

"It's so warm," she mumbled as if he wasn't even there. Stroking his shaft slowly, she licked her lips and eyed his piss slit. "I want to lick it."

"What?"

"Sorry Matt, but I need this right now," Kayla said, and without any warning, she dropped her mouth down and sucked several inches into her mouth. "MMMMMMMM!"

"AUuuuughh JJJEESSUUSS Kayla!" Matthew gasped as he felt the soft warmth of a sucking mouth and wiggling tongue on his cock. "You- you're- sssuucking my- my cock- h-h-holy fuuuuck Kayla!" He wanted to tell her that he was gay and that he didn't want her sucking his cock, but it felt so wonderful that he didn't want her to stop.

It was Kaya's first time sucking a cock, but it was something that she had been wanting to try for a long time. For months her dreams were about being surrounded by faceless men with hard cocks aiming at her face. In her dreams the cocks were every color and size and she would sample each of them in turn. She had often silently wished that Matthew wasn't gay so she could seduce him to see what it was like, but now she was so horny that she didn't care.

With one hand furiously rubbing her pussy and the other stroking Matthew's cock, Kayla drooled a lot of saliva down Matthew's shaft and used it as lube so her hand would slide effortlessly. It was something that she had seen on the internet and had practiced in her mind over and over again. There would be no deep throating today though, as every time she sank too far down the urge to gag caused her to back off. Swallowing a cock to the root though was definitely on her bucket list, as was sucking balls and licking asshole. Kayla often wondered if there was something wrong with her because she would get so horny over the thought of doing such depraved acts.

"K-Kayla- you have to- to stop- or I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum," Matthew warned. His hands were now gently gripping the sides of her head and he was thrusting up and down as Kayla quickly worked his cock in her mouth.

"MMMmm-hhhhmm," Kayla moaned around his thick pole without stopping. She loved the feel of soft skin over hard shaft, and she wasn't about to stop.

"Oh shhhhhit- Kayla- you're gonna- huh ohhh fuck- I'm so close- I'm gonna cum Kayla- OH Oh Yess- OH Don't stop- oh fuck- here it comes- I'm cumming...ooooohhhhffffuuuckkk!"

Kayla felt her friend stiffen up, his whole body going rigid, his hips raised up, his muscles taut. She kept stroking and sucking, then she felt his swollen cock expand even more before jerking once. The warm gush of bitter sauce hitting the back of her throat coupled with her own fingers pounding at her sloppy cunt was enough to send her into her own pleasurable orgasmic contractions. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed around the spewing fuckstick in her mouth as her own knees threatened to give out and drop her to the ground. Her mouth remained in place, even though she knew immediately that the taste left a lot to be desired, she was determined to swallow the entire load.

Matthew had always pictured his first blowjob coming from a cute guy, not his best friend Kayla, whom he had known since grade school. To him, Kayla always seemed like the sister that he never had. Not once had he ever gazed at her with lust filled eyes, even when she had gone from tiny A cup breasts to large D cups over the course of one summer. While other boys at their school had certainly noticed how grown up she had become, Matthew didn't care because he was busy checking out the lumps in the boy's pants. So while a blowjob from Kayla was never even on his radar, he couldn't deny how great it felt when all was said and done.

"Holy fuck Kayla!" Matthew gasped when his orgasm finally ended. She was still sucking and flicking her tongue around the creamy head of his cock. "That was insane."

With one last loud slurp, Kayla pulled her lips away from Matthew's cock and look up at him. "So that's what it's like to suck cock," she said with a playful grin.

"That was your first time?" Matthew asked.

"Well yeah," she said, rolling her eyes as if it was common knowledge. "Was it your first blowjob?"

"Yeah," Matthew nodded solemnly.

"Oh...I hope you're not mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I'm not a guy, and I don't have a cock for you to suck," Kayla answered.

"It's okay, Carter and Carson told me that I could suck them off again. They both loved it a lot."

"What about you? Did you love it a lot?"

Matthew nodded. "It was... awesome."

"Good," Kayla said. She reached down and felt her pussy. "Ugh, I'm soaked now." Looking up at Matthew with one eyebrow raised she said, "You know, I've never had my pussy licked before. Be a good friend and show me what it's like." She thrust her crotch out toward him lewdly.

Matthew scrunched up his face and said, "Eww, you want me to lick your pussy?"

"I sucked your cock, and swallowed your cum. The least you can do is to return the favor."

"That's nasty. I'm not doing that. I didn't ask you to suck my cock remember, you just did it on your own."

Kayla sighed loudly. "You're right, but you can do this one thing for your best friend in the whole world. I mean it's not like my pussy is diseased or anything. In fact, it's a pristine pussy, never before touched by male fingers."

"Just male fingers?" Matthew asked with a crooked look.

"Well I've touched my own pussy, douchebag. I'm saying that it's never been played with before by anyone besides me."

"That's supposed to change my mind? Make me all of a sudden want to lick pussy?"

Putting on her best sad face with puppy dog eyes, Kayla pouted and whined, "Oh pleease Mattie." She got up in front of him and rubbed her fingers in her sticky pussy. "Take a taste, I just know you'll love it." She held her slick hand up to his face.

The smell wafted up to Matthew's nose and struck a nerve inside him that he didn't know existed. His head tilted forward just a bit to get a better smell, and without warning, Kayla wiped her fingers under his nose and over his slightly opened lips. "Augh," he said, pulling back and scrunching his face in disgust, but he was licking his lips and getting a taste, his first taste of pussy; and he liked it. "What did you do that for?" he barked, and wiped the moisture away.

"It's not poison," Kayla insisted. "I've tried it before, and it's pretty good."

"You eat your own pussy juice?"

"I've tried it. Don't tell me you've never tried your your own cum before?" She looked at Matthew, waiting for him to try to deny it. When he didn't say anything, she said, "See, I knew it. Every guy eats his own cum at least once, just to see what it tastes like."

"So," Matthew said forcefully, feeling embarrassed for the first time.

"So," Kayla repeated, "are you going to eat me or what?"

Matthew sighed loudly. "Alright, I'll try it for you."

"Yes!" Kayla punched the air, then bit her lip and said, "I'm nervous."

"You're nervous? What do you have to be nervous about? All you have to do is spread your legs. I'm the one who should be nervous."

"I know. It's just that...well, I've wanted this for so long, and now I'm going to have it."

Matthew tilted his head to the side, his face showing a quizzical look. "You've wanted me to eat your pussy for a long time Kayla?" he asked.

"Not just you...well, I mean, I really just want to see what it feels like. It doesn't have to be you, but you are my best friend and all, and I trust you more than I trust anyone else in the world, so I really want it to be you."

"When you put it like that, I can't deny you," Matthew said.

"Good, because I'm really horny."

"You're such a slut."

"Shut up and eat me." Kayla sat on the flattest part of the rock and wiggled her hips back and forth until she was as comfortable as she could get. Then she spread her knees wide apart and watched as her gay friend got on his knees in between them.

Matthew took a moment to study her pussy. It was sloppy wet and the lips were plump and laid open like a venus flytrap. "What am I supposed to eat?" he asked in all seriousness. With a cock it seemed so much easier; open mouth, insert cock, close lips and suck. Add in some tongue flicking and stroke the base, and you have the makings of a successful blowjob. This pussy eating however, this just seemed unnatural to Matthew.

"You don't actually eat, you lick, you nibble, you suck and you flick my clitoris with your tongue."

Matthew's eyes went to the nub of flesh at the top of her slit. It almost resembled a tiny penis that was hiding between the folds of delicate skin. He reached in with both hands and used his thumbs to gently pull the skin apart on either side to get a better look. Sure enough her clit seemed to stand right up like a proud baby penis. "It looks like a tiny cock," he said.

"Good, so get in there and treat it like you would treat a cock."

Curiosity now outweighed his aversion, and without thinking about it anymore, Matthew licked his lips and moved forward. Her musky scent, thick after the long hike on a hot day, filled his senses as he moved in. But the smell wasn't at all disagreeable as he had expected. In fact the odor seemed to set off some very familiar feelings in Matthew. His cock began to plump up again, merely minutes after his intense orgasm.

Kayla's body lurched with the first lick of Matthew's tongue upon her clitoris. It was the first time anyone had touched her there, and the feeling was indescribable. "Ungh!" she moaned, tightening up instantly.

Worried that he did something wrong, Matthew pulled back and looked up at his friend. "Are you alright?" he asked. His answer was Kayla grabbing him by the ears and pulling his face back into her pussy. This time he got a mouthful of her wet, soft flesh. Her taste was exquisite, a tangy and sharp musky flavor. It was hot and wet, sticky and creamy, soft and supple, and he felt his nose and mouth sink into her depths.

"Oh fuck, that's so nice," Kayla gasped as Matthew's tongue went to work. His nose was resting on her sensitive clit and his tongue was digging deep into her feminine depths. "I want you to do this to me every day from now on," she added.

Matthew wasn't sure that he wanted to do it every single day, but he was enjoying it more than he had ever expected. In fact, his cock was now rock solid again. He really liked the taste from inside her pussy, and the deeper his drove his tongue into her, the stronger her flavor became. He likened it to the flavor of a fine wine that was aged to perfection, and wondered if the taste of Kayla's pussy juices would change as she aged as well. It didn't seem like it could get much better than it already was though.

Kayla held on to Matthew's ears for a while to keep his mouth below her clit. It was too sensitive after her first orgasm to allow him to suck and lick it. But after a few minutes of him trying to suck out the creamy juices from her vagina, she was ready for more, and when she glanced down and saw that his cock was standing straight up again, she couldn't help herself. "Fuck me Matthew!" she hissed, pulling his head up out of her pussy.

Again Matthew's eyes were as big as saucers. This had accelerated much faster than he had ever expected. A part of him wanted to stop before this went any further. They were already in dangerous territory as it was. Intercourse was a step that he wasn't sure about. But when he looked at Kayla's face, he could see her lust. Her cheeks were flush with bright color, her lips were plump, her eyelids were heavy and her chest was heaving. His best friend was still there, but she looked so different. She looked wild. She looked sexy. She looked crazed with lust. And for the first time in his young life, Matthew wanted this.

Standing up over her, Matthew took his swollen cock in his hand and held it up to Kayla's pussy. He could feel the heat radiating off her like a furnace, and he wanted more than ever to push his cock inside that furnace. He placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, then stopped and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"Yessss!" Kayla hissed. "Fuck me Matthew. Fuck me now."

With a quick nod of his head, Matthew began to push forward. He watched in awe as the head of his cock flattened out a bit before slipping in just a tiny bit. As the head disappeared, Kayla gasped and bit her lip. "You alright?" Matthew asked looking up at her again.

"Yes," she said, her breath coming in gasps. "It's just... it's my first time."

"Mine too," Matthew said with a grin.

"Just be careful."

Once again, Matthew started to push forward. There was resistance and Kayla sucked in a quick breath just as he slid in a few more inches.

"Ouch!" Kayla cried.

"Matthew stopped. "You want me to take it out?" he asked, not wanting to but willing if she wanted.

"No. I just...I felt it tear a little. It's better now. Keep going."

Nodding, Matthew began to push forward again. He had the sudden urge to just slam himself forward and get it over with, like ripping off a sticky bandage quickly, but then he thought better of it when he realized that she might scream in pain. He began to push forward slowly, inching his thick shaft deeper a little at a time. He glanced up at Kayla and saw that she had a focused look of determination on her face. She was steely eyed and serious, inhaling deeply through her nose and exhaling through puckered lips. Looking back down, he was surprised to see more than half of his cock had disappeared inside her.

Suddenly Kayla reached between her legs, grabbed Matthew's thighs, and with a mighty grunt, yanked him forward so that he was buried to the hilt inside her. "AHHHHHhhhh," she moaned, her whole body trembling like a leaf on a breezy day.

Matthew looked down at where they were joined together. His cock felt like it was in a superheated, soft but very snug cave. It was an incredible feeling that he could have easily missed out on if he had decided not to help Kayla. He was very glad that he chose wisely. "It's all the way in," he said, as if she hadn't figured that out already on her own. "I can't believe it."

"Damn, it's so big," Kayla groaned.

"And you're so tight," Matthew added.

They stayed like that for another ten count, with Kayla holding tightly to Matthew's thighs. Finally she let go and sat back. "Okay, I want you to fuck me now," she said, looking up into his eyes.

"Wait. Where should I...you know... squirt?"

"Inside me," Kayla said without even thinking about it. "It's okay, I'm on the pill."

Matthew nodded. Pulling out felt just as good as sliding in, and in just a few moments he had a good rhythm going. Her was fascinated with how her pussy lips would bulge outward on the backstroke, then squish inward, almost disappearing around his shaft on the forward stroke. For the first several in and out strokes, Kayla seemed to be in some pain, as she was biting her lip and grimacing. But over time her whole demeanor changed and she began to thrust her pelvis upward to meet his downward thrusts. Any thoughts of being noticed were forgotten as lust took over their bodies. They were rutting like wild animals in the forest and rapidly building their way to a final orgasmic crescendo of pleasure.

"I'm so close - huh - are you?" Matthew gasped. Their bodies were now slapping together loudly as he fucked her with force. All thoughts of being gentle were long gone now. His cock felt like a battering ram slamming into a velvety lined blast furnace of slick snugness.